All Comments on 'Sarah's Box'

by Tim Smith

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Or...instead of doing all of this you invite the psycho back over to your house, shoot his ass dead and tell the cops he attacked you.

This is simple torture porn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
so tired of these stories

Skimmed for a few paragraphs and voted one star.

This was abusive torture.

Whatever happened to erotic stories?

There was nothing sexy or erotic about this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wrong Place

I think this should be in Non-consent / Reluctance

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

Don't worry about what the idiots are saying. The theme of the story was in the description, if they can't read that then maybe they shouldn't be reading Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
As always - great story!!

People who don't know your work - and you are just about my absolute favorite - might be surprised by the use of toys and the way women are extremely challenged without ever actually getting hurt. You always set your stories up really well making them seem plausible while still being way, way out there! I know you have another "part 1" story that's unfinished and I hope you either tell us what happens next on this one or revisit that one. Either way please don't let the readers who are shocked (shocked I tell you!) and appalled that apparently some dirty stuff is happening in your wonderful stories! Maybe they can find a nice romance novel with an open shirted Fabio like pirate on the cover!

Thank you Mr. Smith!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

This was a great story but would like more from you .

trandall9991trandall9991over 6 years ago
Mr. Tim Smith, The rapist story teller

Seems to be your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Don't listen to the whiners

I've always loved your stories. Please keep them coming and don't be phased by folks that don't understand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Spoiler Alert

The man with broken English IS the customer from Seattle. Sarah neglected to read the small print in her contract regarding "optional extras". After a satisfactory "test drive" days earlier the customer has decided to take advantage of this option for a few thousand dollars more. Newly purchased Sarah has been relegated to an existence as a fuck toy in a box.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous