All Comments on 'Hubby Learns Cleans Up'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic cuck crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

You like that cuck shit that you write?!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
just a start

This isn't a story, this is the start of a story. Finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Like a slo-mo train wreck...you know how it will end, you about all the destruction...

...and horror between, the slow descent from a fine, beneficial thing to a ruined morass of steel, glass and twisted, dead bodies, this story only has one ending. And like the train wreck, it is nigh impossible to look away from the horror, even as the observer recognizes the soon to be conclusion. You conveniently stopped within the first few moment of the entire tragedy, avoiding the inevitable, and so, at least in your mind, putting it off in favor of the happy fantasy now drooling down your chin.

In order to maintain her sexual "high" she'll have to escalate the abuse until, either he's past the point of no return, or is injured beyond repair.

Either way, the marriage, per se, ended on this night.

No one lamented, no one even considered, because they were both "never been so turned on, so I guess I won't worry about the future."

It was very well done, well presented with minimal technical concerns to tsk you.

However, like all stories of this nature, there is no happy ending. Like I said, "a slo-mo train wreck." I think I'll go now. Not much here to keep me.

No. Thank. You.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
IT IS HUMAN NATURE

to not reveal you weaknesses to the public and your friends. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

Nothing more needs to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well, that was disgusting

Certainly not erotic, just pretty much straight fetish.. Made me want to gag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Written for the comments.

Obviously. Not worth . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bad characters? Yes, and...

Bad characters? Yes, and the plot isn't better...She wants him to clean her after he cums in her, and when she got what she wanted, she began to refuse for him to fuck her? Is this understandable? 1*

VickieTernVickieTernover 7 years ago
Now that hubby has learned to clean her,

she should extend his tastes. Have him clean other men out of her, and then -- dressed appropriately -- have him take other men directly into his own mouth. Now THAT's an appropriately trained submissive lover!

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
Didn't read Title was obvious

Gave it a 1*

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 7 years ago
Part 1

Obvious this is NOT the end of this tale. Please indicate in the Title that it is a serial submission. AND, oh yeah, it should be 'Clean' not ''Cleans!'

And, you may wait several years to polish Part 2!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
you are gay.

Why do you post here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bakeboss, you must be some kind of fucking weirdo.

Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
repoorted

Dom sub fetish shit. Put this fucked up shit where it belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: VickieTern

Have you always been that fucked up? Just wondering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ignore those fucktards

Decent short story. I love clean up duties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Great story with good development from cunnilingus, to clean up, to restricted sex, to foot worship, to ass worship and finally to the complete acceptance of her dominance and his clean up duties. For me there is nothing (and I mean nothing!) better than licking up fresh cum from my Wife's cunt and making her come again, whether it's my cum or one of her lovers'. Insecure men who won't clean up their Woman's pussy need to get over it rather than post their stupid comments on here.

BillyglideBillyglideover 7 years ago
I liked it!

I loved the idea of her saying no rubber would be necessary if he'd lick her clean. No one likes to sleep in the wet spot. I typically eat the creampie after my gf and I fuck. She has the strongest orgasms ever from it, and I feel like the nastiest guy in town for doing it! Only a real man is secure enough in his masculinity to eat creampie. Guys who won't are scared of being called "gay." Eating pussy is not gay. Flame away "Anonmyous" I am posting who I am and I do it proudly for her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not too bad

Thanks for writing. I liked it. I been wanting to eat my wife's pussy after cumming in her too, but as soon as I bust my nut it's impossible for me. Of anything, I should do it just for the memory of it. Good story. Needs a little more editing but still good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it!!

Love your story...i have Eatin my wife's used pussy it's fuckin HOTTT...been wantin to eat my own cum outta her..but have not yet

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why didn't you fuck her ass while she Aaron her hands and knees with your tongue in her asshole, that would have got some of your manhood bach..

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

I loved it. It reminds me of our first cruise. I had normally dripped my precum on my wife's nipples and licked it off every time we made love. On our first cruise she wanted me to shoot my cum on her tits and stomach and lick it off. I thought this was strange, so I declined. I regretted not doing it. It would have opened up a whole different area for us to explore. So, I can picture my deceased wife being the wife in this story and loving being able to do it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

It was great. Now all he has to do is put finger nail polish on his hands and feet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous