All Comments on 'Mother's Problem'

by destodes777

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

I like the story and it's potential. That being said, you really need to get an editor or a proofreader. There are too many mistakes in the story that can't be fixed by using spell checker.

grayge37grayge37over 7 years ago
I agree with "Sex4" . . .

a spellchecker AND a proofreader is badly needed.

However, your writing is good, the dialog is good, and the story concept is also good.

Continue with other chapters if you are able.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good

Its a good hot story, lets encourage so maybe he will write more,

complaints get so old..

live4thebjlive4thebjover 7 years ago
Just didn't do it for me.

Had a lot of potential but so drawn out. Don't get me wrong I don't mind a long or semi long story but this one was overly dragged out to the point I just started to schimm it to see where it was going.

horny2doithorny2doitover 7 years ago

The grammar will improve the more you write and spell check it.

Your story has so much potential. The idea is great, a Mom who has a young, hung son who needs to get educated and a Mom who hasn't had sex in many many years; is so horny and now wants her son to screw her big time. He likes the idea and if she can educate him then as they do it every day and he can apparently go 2 times in a row; he'll love it too and they both win. Cannot wait for more. Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
magic

Ignore the negative comments let the critics write a story I suspect it would turn out as thrilling as watching paint dry. I personally have read better but look forward to reading the next chapter

Eric

Whirling DervishWhirling Dervishover 7 years ago
Good story

A couple of things that will help are a proofreader and spellchecker. There are missing or wrong words or letters of words throughout your story. Continuity needs to be addressed as well...the mom wore special panties into his room but were magically missing when she crawled onto her own bed. (This is the point at which I stopped reading). Overall, a good story but future stories need more scrutiny before posting. 3 stars.

bareSaintSinnerbareSaintSinnerover 7 years ago

Ohs uch a good mom.....keep it cumming...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sex scenes

I've read hotter Sex Scenes from Jackie Collins

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

Many single moms are in a similar situation but do not take action. It does not take much to get son aroused, "accidental" up skirt or down blouse have been used very effectively.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 7 years ago
Good start

The son is naive, and Mom is insane. But the story is sweet. I would like a chapter where Mom hires a prostitute, and wants to coach her son through his encounter with her. Take the Helicopter Parent to the next level!

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
Oh boy...

Daniel is headed into a hurricane of sexual pleasure. If mommy can keep her wits about her, she has a fresh canvas on which to paint a masterpiece. I feel that Daniel is going to get sucked, fucked, and turned into a bowl of jelly. Hopefully that mommy, nympho, slut wont ruin him for some of the younger sluts out there that he is sure to encounter.

I'm finding it hard to believe that an 18 yr. old, in high school is so naive though. He appears to be clueless. His mommy is going to fix that though... for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
i hope sonny

knocks up the filthy slut...

dirtyemperordirtyemperoralmost 5 years ago
Good but needs a proof read

This is a pretty good story, but there are several little typing errors that change what you are trying to say into something else. Just needs a quick read through and you'll see it.

DomJ69DomJ69almost 5 years ago
You Can Do Better

I write this in hope that it will improve your future output - get a proofreader. Mistakes take the reader 'out' of the story and they must be corrected before you post. The following are a few of the mistakes I spotted before I gave up reading:-

Having such a title for herself, Patricia had quickly gained it as a title.

his voice didn't care well

much like he times

revirginized

Daniel started in

Finished, he washed her body

his mother-I didn't know

Would it be-I mean-can I

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 4 years ago
Good story

I would recommend reading the story aloud and listening to what is written to pick up the errors - has been a while and am certain you've gotten much better - always room for improvement!

LostYouthLostYouthover 4 years ago
Great Story

Enjoyed reading this chapter, great storyline,

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
"I nursed you with these you know"

My mother told me almost the exact same thing the first time she let me suck her breasts.

KinkycplWiKinkycplWiover 4 years ago
I nursed you

I truly love your story, I fantasize many of times.

Wet and squirmy can't wait to read more

Thank you.

Annie

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mostly mush

Too many errors taking the reader out of the story and a story line that is confusing and not believable. Others offer good suggestions for improving.

chytownchytownalmost 3 years ago

****Hot story!! Damn! let me get to part 2. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Its good when a mother loves her son, nurturing his carnality. Its also true that when her son re-enters his birth canal, the mother becomes a virgin in his arms again. Innocent and wholesome, a new and familiar re connection is made with filial and maternal genitalia. Virgin pure in the family way. Oedipal sex completes her vagina. In my honest opinion though, a mother's crotch is always hairy.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Why the fuck did she have to shave her cunt??????????????

A complete turn OFF!!!!

Trimmed to the thigh crease, forming an arrow pointing the way to paradise is fine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdestodes777@destodes777
757 Followers
Hey to all my followers, Thank you all for the patience. I am always so lucky to have such devoted readers. To those of you who have messaged me inquiring about me, I thank you. To the few who I have been emailing consistently and fallen off on communicating with, I apologiz...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES