All Comments on 'A Mom & Son Affair: Accidental Orgy'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 217 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Silliest question

Do I want to read more about Mason's incestuous affair with his gorgeous mother Lily? Do I want a continuation of one of the hottest - and best-written -incest stories ever? That's the silliest question I've been asked for ages.....

IlovemymotherIlovemymotherover 7 years ago
More please

There has to be more of this great story line afterall its only day 5 of the cruise. Noticed no mention of her being on the pill after 18 years of celibacy so morning after pill would be great. Afterall only Mason could impregnate her as he would be leaving her alone??

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well yeah

Of course we want more of this story. But we would also like more of your other stories where you asked that question and left us hanging despite many yes answers. I think someone on one of your last few stories mentioned that. You write this great stories, but they are clearly in need of more additions, and you leave us in mid stroke with blue balls. Or the female equivalent. So please give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One of the best authors

Just love silkstockinglover's stories. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
MAYBE NOT

Your work is slipping into routine sameness.

VictorN55VictorN55over 7 years ago
Very Hot

It was a hot story which needs to continue as there many more miles to travel before they arrive at home port.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot!,Hot!,Hot

Can't wait for the next episode. Back at the resort or when they cum home. Does Lily want to fill in all the years that she missed. Will Mason become her dominant. Can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes!

Please continue after they get home with lots of suntan hose teasing and play!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Agree

Maybe do a recap on the water taxi before they get off where they trade numbers and email while agreeing to stay in touch. This way you can branch off to different stories where they go to visit or come to visit the other person for others. Or maybe even have one of them become pregnant and since all 4 guys had cum in her, she does not know who the father might be. You also commented where 2 of the other said she wanted to do her brother, and the other said so do I where it happens by surprise or maybe all 4 of them do the brother at a house party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another erection destroying masterpiece, Silk Stokings Lover

You worked your fucking magic on my erect penis again, SSL!!!!! Three ejaculations happened because of my reading this masterpiece of sexual seriousness!

Fuck!!! Your stuff ALWAYS does that to my tired old cock - I can always feel twenty years younger reading your fuck tales. Yo really must be the best fuck on earth to write about it so authoritatively and I have to really envy YOUR fuck partner. Give him (or her) my best - and fuck on - but keep telling us about it!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I want MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This tale has been one of the best I have read and any future story/s will definitely be more than welcomed by me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
mom and son affair

let's here more about Lily & Mason

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5*

Keep the story going.

ken0001ken0001over 7 years ago
Hell yes More!

Would you consider getting together with your artist and do us an illustrated sequel to this story The shemale story you did was to my great surprise a tremendous turn on for me!

1smokeeater1smokeeaterover 7 years ago
Need More!

SSL, you are one of my favorite authors on this site. And, in my opinion, this story is in desperate need of 3 or 4 more chapters. Just sayin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more! more! from the gifted SSL

The saga of 18 year old Mason and his mother Lily is an instant masterpiece. Like lots of boys, Mason finds that his own mother gets him so hard his young cock is practically busting out of his pants. Lily is drawn to her kid's fine fat penis and worships it with her mouth as only a mother can. Mason blows his young balls in Lily's mouth, but the main even is still to come and at his age the boy's got plenty more of that glorious stuff for his mommy. There's messing around with a bunch of others, but in the end the loving incestuous couple know the simple truth. That hairy hole between Lily's thighs, the hole Mason came out of 18 years before, is for her darling baby boy alone. And baby boy's big hard cock plus every drop of semen in his heavy hanging balls is just for his mommy. I'd vote 20 stars if I could. Please, dear SSL, more about Mason's adventures up the warm wet mommy-hole he was born from.

PandKPandKover 7 years ago
more please

Fantastic start! Please keep.it going!

StillgoodStillgoodover 7 years ago
As Billy Idol once said:

" With a rebel yell: More, more, more"

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More more more

I want to read more of this. Would be cool to see the son jealous.

maxx308maxx308over 7 years ago
Scorch the earth HOT!!!

Yes, you must continue with this pair. She is a mommy-slut now so let her be one. Indulge his fetish with stocking and heels and so much more.

Superb writing as always SSL. ๐Ÿ˜‰

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
very good read

I think this is one of your best, you never stray from the emotional aspect. Your writing is fantastical there remains a believability to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

More please

bocahalbocahalover 7 years ago

As anom. said one of your best. We want more.

funtungnfrogfuntungnfrogover 7 years ago
Must continue

You absolutely need to continue you this... from the time they get back to the ship, any other sailing adventures and onward....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Exhausting

The continual climaxing left me worn out (limp?). There needs to be some multi-racial sex once they get back to the ship. Maybe a massage, too? Nude beach sex means lots of lotion motion, and it eases the anal action. The only opening left to really use is their ears. A gorilla, bull, stallion, and a ready mare should be in the next episode. All that's left is a bi-sexual fucking machine, a must for every sensuous cruise, perhaps in a village, across the road from the fragrant and tasty bakery-bar. All that wild, wonderful sex has messed with my mind, penis, and anus!...

CoventinaNyxCoventinaNyxover 7 years ago
Yes! More!

This was great. I would love to know what happens when they get back to the ship!

Baldeagle58Baldeagle58over 7 years ago
More please Jasmine

You can't leave these two characters on the beach like that! We need to know what happened when they got back to the boat for the rest of their cruise.

Were the other couples involved on the ship as well, or will they meet new partners?

Please continue this story with these two great new characters from your wonderful imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please give use more LOVIN!

It was Hot and I enjoy there attitudes!!! More more more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What kind of stupid question is that?

We obviously want loads more these two, they didn't even fuck dick to pussy yet so you own us a great fuck mister! Even for your high standard of sexualised stories this one stands apart by sheer quantity of sexual energy as well as emotions and withheld pent up desires, too bad such stories aren't more frequent around here. I'm always impressed by your character development and internal struggle that you mange to squeeze in so easily, it takes great skill and you do it each time with bravado!

5* and nothing else but hopes for more!

hornyman169hornyman169over 7 years ago
You did it again.

A great story as always. There are 9 more days for the cruise. Then the rest of the summer before Mason goes away to college. There are Lily's visits to see Mason at school. Lily could meet Mason in the football team's locker room and the team could come in and catch them before joining in. Endless possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please

More and more๐Ÿ˜ƒ

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Silky incest

As a stocking fetishist, You are my all time favorite author. I definitely want no need to read more of these two. If you could add some stocking leg play as well as toe and foot things would be perfect. Thank you in advance.

Joel

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really bad

She was essentially a virgin when getting pregnant and then was celibate for 18 years and then pops in an orgy? Background stories need to be a little bit plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
fantastic fantastic fantastic

more please i want more. want to know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more

I want more,more & more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

please i need more. i love your work

Slithy2013Slithy2013over 7 years ago
Chapter 2

To paraphrase Billy Idol, "With a Rebel Yell, I cried, More, More More. More, More, More".

slimdickslimdickover 7 years ago
A Wonderful Story

My dear, your story telling is superb and you had me in the palm of your hand from the onset . I want to be that son. I have a feeling that you are going to be my favorite author soon, as I cannot make up my mind on which of your vast collection to read next. I am sure my wife will get wet if not soak her panties when I share my find with her. Please never stop writing and do tell us when your next story will come out.

Slimdick and Bella

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More Please

Would definitely like them to meet up again with the 3 couples and possibly have an orgy on the ship. If possible it would be wonderful to have this story illustrated as well.

EW2K2EW2K2over 7 years ago
Of course, more!

I give very few 5-star ratings. This is one. Please carry on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

dont normally go for your stories - nylon fetish - but this is a dam good story - if you illustrate please use real people & not drawings 5 stars

Bodhi1978Bodhi1978over 7 years ago
Definitely more from these two!

I need to see where this story goes from here! Don't leave me hanging!

largejames22largejames22over 7 years ago
Continue please

I love your writing and this story, you must continue if you love these characters he has a stocking Fetish so that has to be written about. I would love to see the Orgy continue on board the ship. But know Lilly has found out see loves to eat pussy and Masons girlfriend what's to fuck her you have to write about that as well. So keep going please.

boaman007boaman007over 7 years ago
AMAZING.....

But I find all your stories that way! Yes I want to read about their first night alone and how they consummate their new relationship dynamic. I would love for her to decide to move away with him to college and start over as husband and wife, having their own family. Lily deserves to be happy. Your stories make me wish the star scale went beyond 5. Be well, waiting for next installment.

knight240991knight240991over 7 years ago
love it

please write a sequel soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Continue

Please continue this story.

Peter

hellcat343hellcat343over 7 years ago
Please continue

I love this story and it feels as if it is just beginning

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Very hot story and very well written! Keep us up with your good work!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

Please tell us about when they do actually fuck each other. Especially when she is wearing the nylons.

BigtamBigtamover 7 years ago
Must be more

Great story, good pace, left us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

keep going. want to see how thing evolve back home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mason & Lily

Have Mason fuck Mom back at the ship (for the rest of the cruise) before deciding to move and live as husband and wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep It Going

Definitely keep up the story, but have them as swingers

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
3stars & i have a better idea

let mom have regrets of the incest let her fuck one of masons friends a black one with 11 inch hard dick let mason catch them so he will be heartbroken

story was fine until the others knew they were mom & son big turn of that they were okay with it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hurried?

It doesn't seem up to your usual standards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Need to finish.

They have not consummated their new relationship until they have actual intercourse.

This also needed a little more proofreading and editing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Back on the ship

I want to know about their first private exlporation of this new relationship.

I'm sure somwhere on that ship there is a pair of silk stockings.

On another note,

Please look up Tom Allison, The King of 70s and 80s incest writing. You are gifted.

I'm sure it would make you even better.

pnkntnpnkntnover 7 years ago
Mom and Son

Great story & I do enjoy the characters also. Now let them explore each other more in depth before they move on to other adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!

Would love a story from Lilly's PoV as well as a story about when he finally fucks her sweet cunt.

va45va45over 7 years ago
Truly wonderful

The best in a long time and hopefully more. Looking forward to more groups and lesbian sharing, with toys. Mom should join the modeling job. Grate loving and giving story.

oldmanmooreoldmanmooreover 7 years ago
Follow Up

Hope you continue to develop Lily and Mason's story. Looking forward to their future exploits.

John558John558over 7 years ago
YES PLEASE

I and the public would like more of your story. Maybe the next story could concentrate on Mason and Lilly having sex with just the two of them. Would love to hear about Lilly's and Mason's exploits when she takes him to college or goes to visit him once he is in college.

UTBNBUKUTBNBUKover 7 years ago
Amazing story !

Thoroughly enjoyed your very sexy and well written story. Please continue with these two characters in further sex adventures. It would be interesting to hear what happened upon return to the ship and any more "friends" they might meet on the cruise home. Maybe they could meet up with the young couples again or bump into them at University when Mum visits. The possibilities are endless

Love your work keep it going !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pity!

Would like to read something better. Quality has been dropping for quite a while.

writerjabwriterjabover 7 years ago
Wow!

I would have gone blind decades ago if I had access to your sexy stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please!

I can't really offer any advice on what should happen next because you're the artist*, but I would really like to read more about these two.

*(Although I did like the exhibitionist/group sex aspects.)

happydutchguyhappydutchguyover 7 years ago
More please

This one of those stories that begs to be continued. Loved it from beginning to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not good

Putting things, like e.g. dicks, into somebody's mouth after having been in an ass (without protection or thoroug cleaning) is so unhealthy and risky that it is an immediate turn-off.

(Humiliation or not - difficult to bellieve a woman can find that act any attractive and connected to lust.)

txcrackertxcrackerover 7 years ago
WOW !

Having been a fan for years , this is one of your best . As far as making a series out of it you have all the markings for a great one. I like your incest/taboo a lot , and a few of the others as well.

But if you need any more prodding other than to look at the number of comments in less than 4 days (70 so far ) then I think that is your answer .

Really enjoyed the trip through this story and am looking forward for more of it .

By the way I read a lot of stories on Literotica and give a few 5's this on got a 5 .

Thanks for the great read

tx cracker

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please make this a series

You have more stories 1. When they get back on the ship 2. When they get back home.

camberjoecamberjoeover 7 years ago
Excellent story

This was the first of your stories I have read, but it will not be the last. Excellent background and build up , and once the sex started it got hotter and hotter. Great story !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Rubbish

The orgy shit just spoilt the story it is supposed to be a mom and son shit they did not fuck at all

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hmmmmmmmm

yes, yes , yes do more for mason & lily. I think you lit a pilot light for a sweet range of stories. well developed, good background. lily just got a start to remembering what so many of us forgot.......the passion of sex and relationships. Yes we fantasize about things but we're unsure about jumping into what we have......HMMMMM GP

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Damn good story, as always.

Yes please more. There's so much potential. Not only with what can happen at home now, but there's still a few days left of the cruise that I'm assuming the other 3 couples are passengers on.

jwittjrjwittjrover 7 years ago
So hot!!!!!

Such a hot beginning to a great series.

burrito54burrito54over 7 years ago
really hot

wow what a great beginning to a beautiful series , definitely would love to read more

JamieBiTVJamieBiTVover 7 years ago
The perfect next part to this great story is Lilly becoming Mason's true nylon Goddess!

Great erotic story and setup to potentially a hot incest nylon fetish event or event! Now that the deed is done and with no need to turn back now. Lilly can use her seductive maturity knowing that Mason has such an admitted huge nylon fetish and she loves his beautiful big young cock to seduce tease and make her new stud want to give her that cock often! She can go from a daily long time wearer of what she thought was just another part of her wardrobe to her perfect super tool to bring them both intense pleasure! She can be amazed at her new liking to how sexy sheer silky shiny nylons can be for not only her stud but even her!! Would love to hear it inspires her to dress more and more sexy and slutty for Mason and they find they both love it! Can't wait and Bravo!

Kisses

Jamie

Niteflirt com/Jamiebitv

Mello_SixtyNineMello_SixtyNineover 7 years ago
The story turned out great.

Here's the link to the original source thread:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1218663

The only criticism I could think of is that her minister father would never tell his daughter to have an abortion. He would have made her give it up for adoption.

Mello_SixtyNineMello_SixtyNineover 7 years ago
The link got chopped

Combine these two lines together. That should fix it.

http://forum.literotica.com/

showthread.php?t=1218663

homerjayhomerjayover 7 years ago
wonderful

Awesome story, thanks for writing. We need a part 2 since one deed was left out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
simply great

more is to this story is definitely needed, as only you can do, Jasmine. I've been reading you're stories for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Liked the story. . . but more story, please.

This was a excellent read, and thanks for writing. I think the story would have been better had there been a little less sex and more fictional plot. Getting into Lily's head a little more with the narration would have been nice. I'd love to read more from these characters, but the pace should be slower and better developed, not just a bunch of non-stop sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Reality?

I know these are all fantasy unless claimd otherwise, but all I could think about was that an 18 yo ass fucking his mom on the beach without any lube -- don't they know that sand gets into EVERYTHING? Bet they found out. Sex on a beach is a marvelous thought - not the greatest in reality. Still, this was HOT!!!

walt555walt555over 7 years ago
yummy

Mason and mommy slut need to continue their adventure

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Please let them continue their adventure. You're my favorite author on here. I read your stories religiously. I would love to see the aftermath of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More, please!

This couple deserves more time together.

BDC77015BDC77015over 7 years ago
Please More

Definitely think this one should continue. May be they all get back find out they're all on the same cruise. There could be further group escapades on the ship or at the next port they pull into.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome!!!

I sincerely hope this is just the 1st of many chapters!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very cool story

Yup very interesting story. I like how you made the group support them

midwestmomlvrmidwestmomlvrover 7 years ago
Good, but...

Good story but very unrealistic. I personally enjoy the mother-son stories that are at least halfway believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wicked Sexy

I hope you continue this story for many more chapters .... even with them staying in touch with a few of the others from the orgy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
u

Kno how big a 30 ft beach is- 10-12 freakin steps.

2

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

Definitely keep this story going

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More!!!!!

Loved the story, must continue as they get home. Involve a girlfriend of Mason and one of his friends. Can't wait to see more.

crewdawgcrewdawgover 7 years ago
Loved It!

Loved the story! This is one that you need to continue

couple4fun4080couple4fun4080over 7 years ago
another great story

this is one of our favorite erotic web sites and you are by far our favorite author. We love role playing and incest is one of our favorites. Although we've never considered it in reality....I love coming home to my little girl playing with herself wearing nothing but her silk stockings.....keep up the great work!

dglnowdglnowover 7 years ago
More please

Yes, please continue this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
We need MORE!!!

I would at least like to see what happens back on the cruise for the last few days, and possibly back home. Thanks in advance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lily and Mason

Please continue. Good read, they make a great couple being so near in age.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50765 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES