All Comments on 'A Depraved Viewing'

by tellingtales

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great start...

Wow - what a hot story, this could be the start of a triffic series. More please...

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 7 years ago
Not a bad start, especially for a new author.

I will, however, withhold the praise until you post more of this brief story. For every promising story that's continued past the first chapter, there are probably several times that number that are never seen again.

As brief as this short story was, it managed to hold my attention and leave me wanting more. (And again, for every story that deserves a second chapter, there are probably several times that number that ...don't.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice start looking for more

I agree with Epiphany and will let you know after reading how you add to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Needs more minotaurs

Good so far, but by the sound of it she needs to get laid by an 8 foot tall 300 pound minotaur with a monster sized cock.

Happyreader74Happyreader74over 7 years ago

Can't wait for the second story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!

Very nice, hott mama. I would have love to see a description of your body though. It sounds like you had quite the " personal time ", but you def. need huge cock to fill your wet pussy, tight ass, and mouth. Please share more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
depraved viewing

Quite an erotic story, and to the other extreme poorly written.

One example, " I had never seen so much semen emerge from a penis before, it was like a volcano, thick white ropes of magma jetting from the tip of his cock." This lady hs a son. Surely she's had sex. d he put his dad to shame or did the parents, "do it in the dark?" I know it's difficult to stay in the present but never seeing needs a bit of support? Five hand jobs or blow jobs? Ten? many? Trying to stay in the clinical, "penis," is a bit of a fall down in porn. She's hot, she wants cock, not a penis.

This is certainly worth another chapter, and perhaps an accidental partner.

MrMuffmuncherMrMuffmuncherover 7 years ago
like it...

Nice set up.... would definitely like to see this story taken onwards and upwards...

barejohn45barejohn45over 7 years ago
Hot Story

Very erotic story and I plke the idea of mom watching her naked her son enjoy his masturbation session. This is a very erotic read and kept me aroused to

the end. Hope you will keep this going.

idriveuidriveuover 7 years ago
Love it

Your story is hot. I hope you add another chapter. Or continue writing stories.

DW

rombo034rombo034over 7 years ago

Good start - though a few comments have already stressed a few points to work on.

Story is hot; I wonder whether it could develop without ending up into Incest / Taboo section.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous