All Comments on 'The Wedding'

by nikkiesilk

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
computermadcomputermadover 7 years ago
One of the Best

A beautifully written story that at times brought tears to my eyes. Yah I know; I'm a big softie. Seriously, this seems to really encompass the trials and difficulties that the LBGT community go through. A very thought provoking story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wonderful

What a lovely though tragic story, wish I could meet a man like marcus.

blade_rocknutblade_rocknutover 7 years ago
Not what I signed on for, but....

I clicked on this story looking for salacious fodder for my fantasies. After a couple chapters, it became clear that I had missed that mark, but could not stop reading. Yes,, I loved it. Yes, I got teary eyed at the end. Great job.

ChrissiChrissiover 7 years ago
Bittersweet, beautiful and oh so human

One of the best stories here. You left me sniffling, smiling and crying tears of intolerance, sadness and joy; so much so, I had to read in parts.

Thank you for sharing this story, while I am sad that Marcus and Terrance didn't happen, love is love, and heartbreak and hearts can't be reasoned with. All of us girls wish for this kind of love and acceptance and your story of hope and perseverance in a way keeps at least this girl hoping, eventually. :)

A big hug for you, Chrissi

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Holy fuck

I started reading this at 10:53 pm and now its 1:15 in the morning i did not think this would be a story i thought it would be a quick wank

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautifully written

I love stories like this one. It gives an insight into the struggles of trans individuals.

This particular piece was wonderfully crafted and led the reader seamlessly from one event to the next.

I look forward to reading more from you. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
spellbinding

What a wonderful story, I just couldn't stop reading it was so well written.

thank you. You are very talented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you Ms. Silk

I just finished drying my eyes from your beautiful story. I have feeling anyone else who reads this will likely need some tissues as well.

Adventure_in_NVAdventure_in_NVover 7 years ago
Great bit of reading.

Nice to see a story that has good perspective on real life. The world isn't all smiley faces and bunny rabbits but there are plenty of good things that happen among the bumps and scrapes. We're all human and put our skirts on one leg at a time. This is a quality bit of writing and it keeps you wanting to continue to see what happens next. A follow up would be great, just to know how the business, family and relationships turn out.

AntoinetteBelleAntoinetteBelleover 7 years ago
Beautiful

Stunning. Well done

Xxxxxxx

Antoinette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank you Nikkie Silk

After reading this, I would not but help thinking a lot of this is based on real life. If it is, I hope you are both going strong. As it was heartening to realise whilst how hard life is for trans people, that simple like finding you are part of a community can transform a life. The news this week, that in states were gay marriage is allowed, the suicide rates drop! Especially in young males, down by a quarter, I hope this information was widely reported in the bible belt in the US.

Note, this is from a middle aged straight guy.

300bowler300300bowler300about 7 years ago
VERY GOOD

Well written and a wonderful story, could there be a few more chapters to it, that would so great...!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful story

This is an excellent story. I cared about the characters as people and was rooting for our heroine to find herself and happiness. I actually found myself skipping past the sex scenes because I wanted to know what she was going to do next. Now that’s a pretty big endorsement of the story. Not very many authors of erotic fiction can make us care about the characters or script out a compelling narrative.

SexySandra01SexySandra01almost 6 years ago
Fantastic

Loved it all but I'd really have loved a second series to clear it all up rather than the quick finish you've appeared to give it. I still loved it all the same.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous