All Comments on 'My Son's Girlfriend'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

Super fucking hot!! Please continue this story with another chapter. Five stars and a favorite point.

No1holywoodNo1holywoodover 7 years ago
Good

This story needs another chapter or four.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HOT

Amazing story so far.

fulballzfulballzover 7 years ago
Nice

A nice read. Just long enough to rub one out. Nice build up, plausibility is moderate but I would of done exactly what they did had I had the chance 40 years ago. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sexy

Fucking hot. Every boy or mans dream.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 7 years ago
FUCK - that was hot!

I loved this story ...

I usually skip fmf or ffm - they're not really my thing - but, this one was hot at hell - I'm glad I didn't skip it!

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 7 years ago
Superb - Five Stars!

Once again you pull off an entertaining tale for readers to enjoy. Very hot engagement FMF engagement!

boaman007boaman007over 7 years ago
Great read .....

I enjoyed and would love to see at least one more chapter to the tale? Would love to hear about the action between mom and Ally. I always enjoy your stories thanks for another good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nicely Done!

You write quite well, I was taken in, and enjoyed it. I could feel the urges of the mom, Do I love my son enough to let another female love him?

You did this nicely. Please continue, i would love to hear what Mom and Ally do next!!

irishcream44irishcream44over 7 years ago
Love your Author name

Great story. Thanks

EW2K2EW2K2over 7 years ago
Just.... 'Wow!"

I don't usually give out five stars, but I'll gladly do it here. Well thought out and well written. Please say there's going to be a Part 2. I look forward to reading that.

cuminme3210cuminme3210over 7 years ago
Real hot!!!

You are an excellent writer. Made me cum so good :)

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 7 years ago
So Hot...5 Stars

Oh my god, Tommy is such a lucky guy to have a hot girlfriend and even hotter mom. More chapters please. Maybe he will share both of them with Bobby or at least his mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'll wait.

You did well. I started to read it once more but decided, "I'll wait on the movie to come out" !F4C7

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Want more:

It's so good to read a story where the spelling and grammar are so very good. A great story line. Personally, I would have liked to have seen more verbiage and detail during the sexual scenes. Need more chapters, vis-a-vis mother and Ally and maybe where the mother gets to where she likes the sex with the two so much that she becomes submissive to their physical desires.

PanzerFeckPanzerFeckover 7 years ago
Excellent

Damn kinky and really well written. Follow this up.

shadowchaser1208shadowchaser1208over 7 years ago
Very hot story.

Very hot story. Well written. Looking forward to more. Perhaps get son's friend involved.

Morlan502Morlan502over 7 years ago
Fun story

Oh the possibilities! Mom, Allie, Son. Sperm for the girls, pussy for the boy till he has his fill. More to the story? Could be fun to see how the three work things out. Maybe he marries Allie, they all live together, he knocks them both up. Oh what possibilities!

horny2doithorny2doitover 7 years ago

Yes, this is one heck of a HOT story. We sure do need another chapter or two ! Ally is one sweet girl and obviously, she is very hot for Timmy. She is not overly possessive, love him and they both enhance each other's positive qualities. Timmy also loves his Mom so much for all she has done for him, he also knows she has a hot body and Timmy wants his Mom in a loving but also sexual way too. The 3 of them can have one heck of a wonderful relationship and teach Timmy that what happened between his Mom and Dad; isn't what will define his life as he has positive choices and so does his Mom. Ally is the force to bring his Mom out of the dark hole and start to be happy and in turn, all 3 will be happy and share a normal and also a sexual life. Maye, Ally will get real serious with Timmy and they will become an item and maybe marry at some point. In any case, it will liberate his Mom from years of fear, pain, isolation, etc. Great story and I hope their joint fun will continue. Great job !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow great read,

I really enjoyed! Give us more, Please! Keep painting there exploring of there love and passions! I want MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ohh my GOSH ... so fantastic ....

I like this story very much. I love the words you use and how the plot is set up.

PLEASE, please go with more chapters ...

Waiting impatiently... :-)

runner279runner279over 7 years ago
hotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

wow!!!!!!!!!! smoking hot!!!! loved the tease, now I wanna see the ladies connect!!!

bigmg2000bigmg2000over 7 years ago
Great Story

Can't wait for part 2

8letters8lettersover 7 years ago
Awesome story

So hot. Good pace. Kept it credible.

rodavrodavover 7 years ago
I gave you a 5 star

Please continue. Hope this time while visiting home for the weekend, it's only his mother and him having a very loving sexual intercourse, his mom kissing his face and forehead and toying his hair as he slowly pushing his cock deep in his dear mommy's pussy. When he went back to school as instructed by his girlfriend Ally not to wash his cock, she immediately pulled his pants down and sniffs his cock. Then she called Timmy's mom on the phone and said to her that her son's cock smells of pussy. Then Ally teasingly asked her if they had intercourse, the mom hesitantly responded somewhat embarrassed ... Yes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Another great story. like your photo in your bio also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
On a scale of 1 to 5, a 6.

When you said in your bio, that you wrote jerk off stories, you weren't kidding!! This story will keep me going for quite a while. And by the way, if that picture in your bio is your ass..............I could lick it for days!!

Leotardstights69Leotardstights69over 7 years ago
Great Story

Really Hot need add chapter 2 5🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
awesome

I love your stories.. This is my type but I more to menage a trios.. N I'm not into incest.. But your stories was so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
*****

Good story. Especially nice compliment from a reader who said he usually didn't like incest stories but you make him make an exception. Would have been nice if the mom and girlfriend had gotten together.

mikenightmikenightover 7 years ago
WOW

Super hot story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please, Please Continue....

You have got to continue the story! Your writing it great, but I'll admit that your stories tend to be a little short for me, but an awesome read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful story

Such a loving and erotic story. It felt so good reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really liked it-Moms reluctance-very well portrayed

It was good.The girlfriend was absolutely well done-has got magic powers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Damn good story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I need more!

You need to write more about this. I loved it!

Bobenjoys9495Bobenjoys9495over 5 years ago
Best story

You are one of the best story tellers on literotica. This is so hot. Please keep it cumming.

jneric2691jneric2691over 5 years ago
I Love Your Story!

I wish, is all I can say!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great one

I did enjoyed reading this one. Great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved this Story but I wonder

Super sexy plot line! We’re never sure what started Ally’s plan, but it was clearly her plan and it made the story work - mom and son (& reader) are relieved of some of the guilt by being seduced. Loved it.

I Wonder: There seemed to be something edited out from the part where Ally goes to Bevs room (after Bev had the perfect view of his cock stretching her). “Plenty of love to go around..” seemed more like the beginning of a private session with just Ally and Bev but the story abruptly transitions away from that situation. Seemed like there was more there (edited out). Ally’s pussy was just stretched and freshly filled with Bev’s son’s cum and there wasn’t even a tease about it. I was hoping Ally would seduce Bev into licking her clean, but I would have settled for Ally having panties on to hold the flow and then leaving them with Bev... Great Job the way you had it tho.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good plot crap grammar

It's heels not heals and please know when to use your and you're.

Ramjet6767Ramjet6767over 3 years ago
Great story

I can imagine being in this situation, and being a son to a hot mom that i want to fuck... even better. This story was so interesting to read. I hope this happened to you. And me...

cowboy7ccowboy7calmost 3 years ago

You have a great imagination...truly you do. I just wish most stories within this site had more intense romance. Words are EVERYTHING in pulling your readers deep into your deliciously naughty mind.

A mother's love is something that no love could come close to. If I had to define a mother and son romance and sexual relationship I would have to call it "Otherworldly."

I would say that a sexual relationship between mother and son, because of the mother's feelings about of her own flesh, her son, would be something that would carry them both to a place in their minds that NO one could even come close to TRULY EXPRESSING the overwhelming feelings of in anything other than written words. And, the aforementioned paragraph is why words are so incredibly powerful and important in taboo stories.

Think of your best kiss. What happened before the kiss? Did someone just walk up to you an give you your best kiss? I doubt it! It took all the magical things that had already been building up to make the kiss amazing. "Soft lips tenderly opened to Skye's. The sigh Skye felt escape her lips were sparks of ambrosia upon her son's. A mother's love for her son now fused with desire glowed in her eyes. The heat from her son radiated upon Skye's face, his warmth luring her to his lips."

"Only the tip of the tongue from her own flesh touched Skye's lips. With one last sigh Skye groaned, 'I love you son,' her mouth parting wide to suck her son's tongue deep past blazing lips."

Just an example for you.

I do like your stories...a LOT. I like taboo stories simply for the reason that a relationship between mother and son would change things between them forever. The feelings that would be brought into their lives would require mother and son to feel something that probably 90% of the time will never be felt. What a total mind-blowing experience rushing through evey part of your mind and flesh. The taste of your mother upon your tongue as she climaxed into your mouth, and the whole time her scent breathed by her own flesh to possess his mind. With your son's precum oozing on your calf, you guide your fingers to gather and taste life's forbidden fruit.

Thank you for your time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The great thing about this story is your writing -- you have a natural way with a tale. That's t-a-l-e (LOL). It flows. Nothing is forced, nothing wasted. One scene flows naturally into another. Given the number of people posting on this site who write, spell, or string a coherent sentence together, you're a treasure. Not to mention it's a totally hot story. Thanks

Lee2012Lee2012almost 3 years ago

Very well written from start to finish. Two petite ladies makes fir one lucky dude

Lee

Slee451975@gmail.com

EnthrallyaaEnthrallyaaover 2 years ago

Interaction between mothers and their son's girlfriends is one of my personal favourite erotic themes and I really enjoyed this well written story, however, when young girlfriend's meet the boyfriend's mother for the first time they tend to be shy and quiet in the early days, so the girl in your story being so confident and forward with the mother didn't seem credible to me, but that's just my personal take.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

So sweet. Mother's love forever shared with her Son's future wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought this was one of the best stories I have read very sexy and hot. The part I loved best was when the girlfriend setup the porno movie part and it was an incest movie. I have been waiting for someone to write that into a story and you really nailed it. Would love to read a second part to this story I know there could be allot more to tell .

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

To: Imstillsun; You are a darn good writer. I have read a few of your stories, just randomly skipping through your list. However, I will now go back to the top of the list, start there, and continue on down to the last one. Probably will not like all of them, but I am sure I will like most.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done! The comments were good too. Your writing has good grammar and this piece was well edited. I know that some want more to this story. Your decision, end it here or write two or three more chapters. Your call. Keep writing, one way or the other.

XYZ

MAJESTY210MAJESTY210over 2 years ago

Great story just a little short for me!

OldbutboldOldbutboldabout 2 years ago
5 stars

You certainly know how to write a good story , made me hard and ready for some hard dirty fun .

Thank you for the time you give to writing and us your readers .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Do follow up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another cut off ending. I was totally into the story just waiting to read about the two women fucking each other and it ended.

Authors should be pleased when readers read into the story becoming a part of it. But then they should realize that they shouldn’t just drop out & let reader’s dangling.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story was great, I will do the same soon but I know it will just be me n mom. My mother has a beautiful petite body, huge tits,n ass.My GF & I role-playing at times, it started with calling me daddy n one day I got loud cuz it was always under my breath were I was like mom U feel good omg mom, mommy. I haven't said mother even tho she told me to one time but it's when I'm Cumming that I will just haven't called out mother while busting hot n deep in her. But as for mom she lived over nhour away me n mom but have shown attraction sexually but she had so many kids at her house being she raises my sisters kids that I couldn't be there let myself get a fat n long throbbing 8 inch hard on in my basketball shorts with no boxers to seduce that big boots I'm going to eat before I stretch the fuck out her hole Mmm ima pound it soon I just want to cut load after huge hot load into that petite bodies pussy, I'll even eat her hole out while my cup is running out of it if that's what mommy wants that what mother Emma gets along with her sons hard huge cock

sarah4gurlzsarah4gurlz11 months ago

As with the best short stories, this one ends by opening a door into possibilities that the reader is able to imagine without the writer spelling it out. And what hot possibilities here!

Sarahxxxxx

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I got a hard on on the first page and it never went away. Great writing, great pace and great story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

GREAT BUT SEEMS CUT SHORT NEEDS MORE PEOPLE BRINGING IN FULL BLOWN ORGIES

mrlithianmrlithian7 months ago

Here I sit with a full, erect cock leaking precum and wishing the story would go on ... So fucking hot! I wanted Timmy to suck her big tits and Ally eat her out while he was fucking her ... But that's just icing on this delicious cake.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So, who the fuck was this girl? 18 years old? I think not. What a controller. A much older woman projected into a youger body. Ha! Projected by the Mom!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
10345 Followers
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...