All Comments on 'My Sexuality Ch. 04'

by TheOriginalAnonymous

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ADVOCATE70ADVOCATE70over 7 years ago
Nailed it

You are correct, there needs to.many more stores written in this vein. You summed up well how cuckoldinf exists in reality. Now if a website could make videos like this, it could bring cuckolding into the.mainstream of fetish porn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That's right.

My thoughts exactly, I think that I agree with almost all of the above.

I would definitely like to see more stories with a touch of reality.

I have seen many cocks and themajority of them are somewhere in the average category. Very few being "tiny"as so often portraited. Having said that it is nice to read of huge black cocks fucking our wives and girlfriends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My thoughts exactly

You said things exactly how I would say them and how I think about them. I am feeling precisely the same, also bisexual, also seeing it as an extension of the relation rather than a replacement.

I would find it so amazing if I could let my girlfriend enjoy other men aswell. But I don't want it to be abusive. I am really sweet and caring, and I want my relation to be the same. So what you describe is exactly what I would seek.

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 6 years ago
Yin and Yang

As tempting as it is to explain away, better still to sit and watch, smell and taste that union.

Volume51Volume51about 4 years ago
Relevant comments

I too think that the small cock wimpy husband therefore cuckold scenario is overdone. As a stroke story it has its place but in a deeper (more enjoyable?) having the male be strong and confident, and sexually capable, is preferable to me. As you say there are not many writers capable of doing this.

Good Luck with your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheOriginalAnonymous@TheOriginalAnonymous
347 Followers
I've known that I'm sexually submissive as long as I can remember. My BBC-curiosity is relatively new though; my early fantasies about submission always had me submitting to a woman. You can see most of what I find to be the best erotica on this site under my favorites; that s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES