All Comments on 'Exploring Sexuality: Cock Sucking'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 129 Comments
justonetesticlejustonetesticleover 7 years ago
5 stars

Well written, exciting story. I am really enjoying this series. Sabrina is an excellent character. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story but...

I enjoyed the story and even gave it a five. But didnt you already do this story with slight differences in kinky tales? Would love to read the followup to Kendras story, but would love even more to see kinky tales followup. Didnt that one win some kind of award. Always a fan.

hornybiman64hornybiman64over 7 years ago
5 stars

Excellent as always. Love reading your stories as they are erotic and hot. I would want to read about the New Years Eve party.

parputter69parputter69over 7 years ago
Unusual for me, but ....

5 Stars!! Unusual for me to give a 5 rating for gay sex stories but had to on this one. Wonderful what you have made Ben do for his SIL Sabrina. You need at least 2 more chapters: Kendra's lesbian incest submission including the party at LeChateux mentioned in a previous story and of course, Sabrina's New Year's Eve party. Can't wait.

parputter69parputter69over 7 years ago
Mixed up.

Sorry, I got mixed up with this series and the Kinky Tales series both very similar. Guess that means no lesbian incest party at LeChateau. That is unless you continue on with that series, also.

cat45cat45over 7 years ago
Excellent!!

Excellent story as usual SSL. Would love to see Chloe's husband added and a little forced cross dressing for the two cock sucking husbands. A day with a new SSL story is a good jerk off day indeed.

mcseminolemcseminoleover 7 years ago
Incredible

You just keep raising the bar!! You have been my personal favorite of a host of great writers and you continue to push my buttons. This one has some great possibilities and, as always, I will be patiently waiting for your next wonderful piece of work.

howj2011howj2011over 7 years ago
Hot!

Please keep it going! Have Sabrina make him get fucked by real cock. Make his wife take cock too.

melinda4cdmelinda4cdover 7 years ago
So Hot

Both my computer screen and my panties combusted finishing this story!!! Love Femdom stories. Hope Kendra also has a dominant side towards her husband. Submissive slut needs to know his place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

Awesome story and great writing! Obviously(at least I think) a 4-some between the 3 sisters and Ben is next. I think next, would be appropriate for some scenes where Kendra witnesses, for herself, Ben sucking cock and getting pegged. Perhaps then some cuckolding where a guy (I prefer Jamal) gets a mutual bj between Kendra and Ben. Maybe Sabrina is pegging Ben; while he watches Chloe riding Jamal, with Kendra licking both of them at the same time. Then Jamal cums in Kendra's mouth and she then spits it into Ben's mouth to swallow. Just some thoughts. I'm sure you will do a fabulous job continuing this storyline. I just hope it doesn't take long before the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5 stars

I'm not into gay stories but I read the second half of the story.

Definitely want to see a cuckold foursome with Jamal and the three sisters. He would be turning tables on Sabrina and be the dominant one. Some triple blowjob and riming would be perfect !

His_fag_wifeHis_fag_wifeover 7 years ago
Yet another SSL

You really are the one to set the standards for me, i simply love your take on various themes. So turned on now, have to finish the next chapter of my story.

BuckyDuckmanBuckyDuckmanover 7 years ago

Great job, Silk. Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ace

Great story, luv the build up, and I luv to suck cocks even hawter with a woman aiding! Zazrix9

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great!

I always tell you that I love your stories and this one is no exception. I want to see this one progress farther to see Kendra reveal her true self.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
Excellent followup

AND YES, you can't leave us hanging with all the unanswered questions and Kendra explaining herself. So I would hope for at least 2 more chapters. One where Kendra explains everything and ads to her husbands submissiveness so that he in fact becomes the bottom of the totem pole.. And of course the New Years Eve party. Can't just throw those carrots out there and leave us hanging (I think I already said that but it needed repeating!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SO HOT!

I wasn't sure what I would feel about this one, but I was rock hard all the way through..it was intensely hot and sexy. I would liked to have been the one sucking the teenager. Lovely description giving clear visuals. Can't wait to read the follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

Very awesome story! I can't wait to read the next installment!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Fantastic

I came 3 times

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I would love to be Ben and suck 3 cocks. I was 48 before I found out I was a cock sucking faggot. I really love sucking cock and getting fucked. I also love being spit roasted. Since I sucked that first cock, I have not been with a woman. All I want is a cock to suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
waiting

I enjoy the feel of what you write, now all that's left is to lick my cum off the floor and waite for your next story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Blown Away!

My wife and I read this together! I found out she had read you first story and she tricked me into reading both together! She asked if it excited me and if I would be into trying pegging! Needless to say I relented and a week later I am now her bottom slut forever!

Story has changed my life!

cibixcibixover 7 years ago
a most amazing series

some thoughts ideas for future chapters...

-new years with sisters pre-midnight

-new years with 3 previous men post-midnight (or other way around)

-wife recalling past (chapter 1, 2, 3) to husband :-) (maybe offshoot series? can include boys being invited over for games in the past. or present.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazed

Kept me hard the whole story can't wait for New Years entry

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story..... More please

Enjoyed the story very much had me hard and leaking throughout both chapters. Really enjoyed the female domination and Ben's submission and willingness to please and explore. Would love to see him completely submit to all 3 sisters and give in even to more humiliation and maybe even being cuckolded in front of everyone on New Year's Eve. Thanks for writing!

RoborRoborover 7 years ago
Fantastic

Your stories are so well-crafted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Wow you impress me more and more with every story! I love this series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome!!

That was a fantastic story!! Had me hard throughout. Cannot wait for the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing!!!

Please continue this series!! I want to readabout the sisters past and future!!

Thank You!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

Look forward to finding out where this story is heading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Let's hear the rest!

Loved this story. Want to learn about the backstory of Kendra

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

One of my favorite stories of your and I love so many! Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More chapters

Very hot. A role reversal at some point would be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So many questions. So few answers

Love this Chapter story. You ask about ideas, but your logical telling of this story is nearly perfect, Why deviate from what you have already in the next chapter? Too bad there isn't a brother in the family who could "care" for his sisters and then be the first to take Ben up the ass with a real cock. But I'm sure you've already thought of this. Soooo, I'll just let you write as you do so well, and I'll read and create a mental picture of the events. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Incest Flashback

If you can get around to it please do this story. These are some of the best stories you have done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

MORE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More please

Looking forward to hearing about the sisters.

Glossy_CDGlossy_CDabout 7 years ago
MORE

Oh please let us have lots more of this story. Get him dressed as a seductive slut. Make him take cock in his ass, his wife and both sisters in law there also. There are so many ways this story can go. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Jerking off

I cant get through your stories without jacking off several times..... give us more

oldpervSColdpervSCabout 7 years ago
Keep the series going!

I notice it's been awhile since the last chapter. This is one of your finest stories and it appears there are many others who agree with me. The chapters are always just right in length...not too short and lacking in detail, and not so long as to make them boring. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to the next chapter..

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcalmost 7 years ago
Another Great Story

Really enjoyed where Jamal bragged about all the married white guys who suck his cock. Would love to read a "spin off" from Jamal's perspective describing in detail about some of the many straight married white men he has fucked and "owned." Also loved where Jamal shot his load of cum all over Ben's face and then made him eat it - very hot. Would be great to see Jamal bring some friends to spit-roast gang bang Ben in front of his wife and her sisters (and maybe others) and they all cum on his face, and make him wear the cum as they then fuck his wife and other white women.

savage12ksavage12kalmost 7 years ago
MORE

Please continue this series!

JoefromiowaJoefromiowaalmost 7 years ago
Loving this series hoping for more

Loving it

rmac1rmac1almost 7 years ago
I hopes of fantasy like Ben.....

This was a great story and the fantasy of sucking cock is more realistic than one may think. I have longed to suck a cock and would love the idea of getting pegged or better yet having my asshole drilled by a thick throbbing cock. Calling it gay, just throws a "name" on an activity that many men would love and other men can't handle the reality of a purely wholesome experience of love.

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggalmost 7 years ago
Please continue

I would especially welcome Ben crossdressing and realizing that, as a woman, he craves a man (or several) to fuck his boi-pussy, not because he is gay, but because he feels completely feminine

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very good, here is some feedback

What makes these storiea good is the Dynamics between the people. Some of the humiliation yes, but more the interesting Dynamics and power control. I don't see how cross-dressing would add anything except for light stocking or panty play period too often these stories end up where the husband just goes full on gay which occasionally is interesting but actually has a totally different feel to it other than everyone enjoying a bunch of freaky s***. Keep writing these are good the background is more interesting then anything cross-dressing related or even something overly fixated on incest. Those were like bells and whistles but they don't carry enough intrgue to the the heart of the story. It would be more interesting to have Ben be empowered by his Newfound love of sucking cock and use that to rekindle his own dominant side and f*** the s*** out of his wife and both of her sisters perhaps while sucking a cock when he's doing it so he can have the best of both worlds. Just my 2 cents thank you and keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Next

Really want to see both the flashback and new years party...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More

Please, more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very nice story

I try to read all your stories.

I would love to see this series continue with his wife and both sisters involved

Thanks and please continue this story.

Sewerdude007Sewerdude007over 6 years ago
Great story

In my mind Sabrina was sara silverman, Cloe was Katie Cuoco And Kendra was Melissa Rauch. Im still spanking it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Need another chapter

But not Incest Flashback - lets have all three sisters use Ben, and perhaps have him break the rules (a little bit) with Chloe

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Wow

I would love to be the cocksucker in this story, sucking all that cock and eating their cum and getting pegged by his sister-in-law and eating both sister-in-law's pussy. I love reading all your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Superb

Superb story, exceptionally well written.

Would love this to continue

willymakeitwillymakeitover 6 years ago
No,no, no!

11/5. NO, NO, NO! You can't stop here. THERE MUST BE MORE. The configurations are many . This is hot.

northirishdivernorthirishdiverover 6 years ago
More please

Please don't stop.........loved it and cant wait to see here he goes further and deeper

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Need more!

Please continue this one. Want to see the wife get involved directly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Wow! Don’t stop now!!

dreamer_of_urgesdreamer_of_urgesover 6 years ago
Keep going

Yes definitely keep going with this storyline. It is oh so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep going

Hot story. I would like to see some conflict. How does having a

Kid and family responsibilities fit into the scenario?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Keep Going!

The flashback you suggest here would be good, but I really, really, really want to see the wife involved in the present. Please continue this series!!!

blackknight314blackknight314about 6 years ago
Interesting again.

I'm not gay, and haven't read any gay stories before, but this was interesting. I guess he is bisexual; loving man and woman meat, and also anal sex. Huh!

I still just don't get the humiliation thing from either point of view. He still would have done all of those things without being humiliated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing Story line

i read this one first, but went back to read the pegging story. You absolutely need to continue on this story in all of the areas that you have suggested. I think that many men would love to find themselves in this situation with the wife and sister-in-law both engaging more and with alternatives.. It would be nice to have the wife fucked while the husband is also being pegged - something airtight, and her begging for more cock while her husband watches. It would then allow for the sister-in-law to have sex with the husband. Lots of avenues to explore.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Still hot

I have read this before and it's just a hot reading it again. I love reading stories by silkstockingslover.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More!

Please please please continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More Please

Amazing story, please write more. Really want to know what happens next!

tlcbi1460tlcbi1460almost 6 years ago
Excellent as previously

Yes Mistress, please continue the story from where you left us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Yes......more please.....can’t wait for New Years Eve.

bdave2bdave2over 5 years ago
Definitely Interested.

Can't wait. This is quite exciting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
very good

this story is really good.please continue with next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yes, please

Please, add more to the story. I would like to hear what Kendra has to say and about the New Years party.

wraskywraskyabout 5 years ago
More!

This is such a hot story, please write some more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please more!

You are such a talented writer and your stories are so hot - very much looking forward to more of this series!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

PLEASE WRITE MORE

6F7Q3G

liqueurliqueurover 4 years ago
I'm loving this series

That's all I needed to say. It's good writing and great stuff. I'm looking for "Exploring Sexuality: Incest Flashback" now. . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Exploring Sexuality - More Please

I've enjoyed all the Exploring Sexuality series. Please continue!

gcs2718gcs2718over 4 years ago
Some of the best I've read here

You write so well. More sequels or prequels of these stories, please. As a submissive bi-cocksucker myself, these stories get me very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hard to imagine,

You haven't gotten enough requests for MORE since the first 2 were written ?

I'd consider it a personal favor, if you do!

KjY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mmmmmm!

So good, so slow, so Mmmmmm. I would love that to be me.💖💕💋❤️👄💄💅👗👠 👚👛💓💞💝

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mmmmmm so good!

You should continue this story I’m very eager to know about Kendras past with her sisters! And now I want to know about the New Year’s Eve party! Please tell us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please

Please continue this story! Both the suggestions here and the end of chapter one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Jesus Christ you are the hottest author on Literotica

So hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please continue this story

I loved this story, please continue the story. So many questions unanswered!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 3 years ago

Thanks again for this sexy story. I wonder if you ever extended this lovely series? There's nothing in the Read More Of This Series, but sometimes you have stories that haven't been linked in. One of the very rare drawbacks of being such a prolific writer.

HuskyoneHuskyoneabout 3 years ago

Great story, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Where's incest flashback?

After four years, a high score, 165,000 reads, 175 favorites, and nearly 90 comments, and you still haven't added to this. You're a great writer but man your ADD fucking sucks. Finish a damn story before starting others, would ya?

Thatguy287Thatguy287about 3 years ago
More Please!

I created this account, just so I could beg for more of this story! Please more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I wish to know his wife's past and what the deal is she made with her sister because what ever it was she don't have a right to make deals on his behalf without his permission.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 3 years ago

This is a wonderful story/series. The sex scenes were up to you usual high standards. Mechanics were excellent.

What is baffling is that you've never added to the series. Okay, perhaps you have, and I just can't find it in the sea of stories you've produced (most of them at or above the level of this excellent tale). Anyway, the hype you put into What-comes-next seems to beg for another chapter. Really? You have nothing to add?

JaypleeJaypleealmost 3 years ago

Really looking forward to the sequel. Want to read all about the early years of the three sisters. And about all the other guys that were involved. And New Year’s Eve

Beast1961caBeast1961caalmost 3 years ago

Looking forward to Incest Flashback.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 2 years ago

A really fun fantasy. Loved it. Perhaps because it reminded me of stuff I and my wife used to do. Give us the next chapters, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would like to see Ben get all three pussies in his mouth I'd also like to see if you want to go a little kinky he goes ahead and massages all their foot and then takes them in his mouth and maybe a little bit tinkers having them get into this play and then have a great Queen contest

bayoubeast39bayoubeast39over 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story, but wish you would continue it. I’d really like to hear the wife’s sorted past and also a follow up on the New Year’s Eve party! So many possibilities still remain! I hope you reconsider continuing this series! 5 stars!

gt973gt973over 2 years ago

Shit another unfinished story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, too bad that it has been over 5 years for this unfinished story. So promising and so hot. Will Sabrina start pimping her sisters and Ben out for parties? Will she find more guys for Ben to suck and fuck in his boipussy? Will Ben get to see his sweet wife get gangbanged by a bunch of guys and girls? Will Ben be caged? Will Sabrina cage her two sisters and let them out to play a few times a year? So many options and so unfinished.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 2 years ago

Gret story but i really hate these unfinised ones. I see it's be several years with now update.

gcs2718gcs2718over 2 years ago

Like the others, I'd like to see this story continued. I'd love to be in Ben's place. I love being submissive and having both of my man-holes filled with cock.

Matty_WalterMatty_Walterover 2 years ago

Another great example of you pushing all kinds of buttons I didn't even know I had. Thank you

b8masterb8masterabout 2 years ago

Can't wait for the next instalment, my panties are soaking.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50778 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES