All Comments on 'Wi-Fi Enabled Ch. 02'

by Floydman1

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
PaperdartPaperdartover 7 years ago
This is very good

I don't know where you are going with this story, but I hope that you continue with it. I hope that you make use of Mike's ability to handle computers to control and monitor Janine as she seems to want.

Sirbeast1269Sirbeast1269over 7 years ago
Great story

I am loving what your doing keep it up. I want to see where the story goes from here. I loved the slow build up and how it steam rolled into some hot and steamy sex for both of them which by the way the story started was what they both really needed.

joshmosejoshmoseover 7 years ago
Good work!

You mentioned at the start about not being sure about this series. I vote yes, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Super Hot

Please keep writing this series. I have been drenched reading it. Can't wait to read about their first foray into bondage and control.

I practically molested my husband after reading this and had to beg him to tie me up and take me like our heroin wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great stuff

Great story, love that there is a really nice romance aspect as well as some really hot erotic content. Please continue this series as both characters have depth and substance and the premise of the wi-fi ability is something different and entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One of my top five short story series of all time !!!!

After 60+ years of reading a very wide variety of stories, I make this as one of my top 5 of all of the thousands I have read. Excellent plot and pace, well developed characters and a great balance of erotic scenes, romantic interaction and realistic settings.

Definitely a 5+ !

Please continue with the series!

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 7 years ago
Hot stuff!

I really enjoyed this.

Hope to see them back in future chapters

Floydman1Floydman1over 7 years agoAuthor
WOW!

Thank you very much to everyone who commented on this! This is the best feedback I've ever gotten on here. I'm pretty sure that we will see these two more, and that it will match up more closely with the category that it's in, too. I didn't want to rush right into heavy BDSM without giving the characters a chance to establish who they are.

Thank you all again so very much for the kind words, I really appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Enjoyed both chapters keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You really need to follow this story line.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous