All Comments on 'Truthy Sperm'

by TheErotiX

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
fantasy and reality are not the same thing

the stories in here, and in countless other erotic books, magazines, and on other porn sites ... are FANTASIES ... and by the very nature of the word FANTASY it means that reality goes right out the window ... there has never been a requirement in FANTASY for there to be anything realistic, that is why it is called a FANTASY

lets get real ok ... for example, how many guys would actually pull out to shoot their cum on a girls ass or stomach ... instead of pumping their cum deep inside her ... the porn industry does that for the visual effect of showing that the guy actually did cum ... not for any sense of "realism"

get over yourself...

ReefBeachReefBeachover 7 years ago
OK

You're probably right. But a couple of points.

Semen is produced inside the body, so the mixture that comes out is only a bit lower than body temperature.

I would add/ask, does an aroused vagina feel hot? (It does to me outside one.) So, I wonder if she feels any temperature difference.

I think "hot cum" is metaphorical more than literal. Clumsy writing more than bad science.

Christie052780Christie052780over 7 years ago
Well....

You're right that women don't feel the temperature but some of us do feel the ejaculation when we're sensitive. In my case I could feel a strong ejaculation before my first baby was born. After that, not so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Your side story sucked.

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 7 years ago
Another point of view

My wife's pussy usually feels very hot to me as I enter her. Maybe because my penis is cold because of her saliva on it cooling in the short time between her sucking me and entering her??

Her juices feel warm to my mouth and it's right there as they flow out.

Need to ask her about the temperature of my juices as they flow into her mouth. That will be a follow-up comment.

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 7 years ago
My wife's comments

I asked her about the temperature of my come in her mouth. She said it was often hot, sometimes even hotter but never body temperature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wrong analysis

Sperm is actually a mixture of several things. One is actual sperm cells, produced at slightly lower than body temperature in the balls. Another (and most of it) is a combination of various fluids from various glands (prostate, ...). It is stored in the seminal vessels for after production and before he comes. When he comes, more fluid is added, and it's all squirted out in a spurt. What's actually spurted is not likely to be at less than body temperature.

What a woman feels is a little bit of sensation (not very many temperature sensor nerves in a cunt or ass, and more but not lots in a throat). The front of the mouth is a bit different, of course. It is likely that the impression some women have is a combination of what little sensory nerve reports are received and a lot of emotional input.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another perspective

Long story short, my wife and I learned our second youngest daughter was not only highly sexed but had been "quid pro quo" fucking just before she became a teenager. My wife discovered this fact when she came home early one day and found our daughter fucking a neighbor...with whom my wife had also fucked. My wife was/is protected - our daughter was not. That changed that day.

Over the years the discussion of what a man vs a woman feels and experiences at climax and even my wife surprised me at her revelations. Our very sexually active daughter moved on from gratuitous fucks to escorting and even prostitution. She says there is, for her, a difference in the sperm ejaculated into her from a man she has met through the escort agency vs a "no-name" fuck, preferring the "...sheer intensity and quantity of sperm" from an escort who takes interest in her as a "partner" in the sex act while with a prostituted fuck she feels used and abused; she never has a vaginal orgasm from a prostituted fuck but almost always does from an escort. Our daughters all say they prefer sperm in their vaginas to blowjobs or ass fucks while my wife prefers DP. Just sayin'

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Great info

Thanks.

And thanks for Story on daughter.

Alwaystaboo

erotikoserotikosover 5 years ago
Spot On!

An excellent, and entirely accurate, point you make here. Let's go one step further and be just a bit more truthier yet.

ALLyou imaginative fantasy writers out there in Literoticaland need to get this point through your craniums as well: Your studly male characters DO NOT EJACULATE SPERM! SPERM are the wee little tiny microscopic cells contained in that river of cum of which you so fondly write.

Instead, they DO EJACULATE SEMEN, an organic fluid which contains spermatozoa. SEMEN is secreted by the gonads of male animals (yep, including humans) and can fertilize female eggs. SEMINAL FLUID provides that familiar white, sticky substance KNOWN AS SEMEN through which your little spermies "swim" to their destination in the female ova.

My, that feels better now, doesn't it?

DaddyIRDaddyIRover 5 years ago
Correct

That all ways bug me too. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another thing that bothers me!

You are right about the temperature, but the one thing that gets me pissed, is when the writer is describing a couple having sex "doggy style", and his balls are bouncing off her ass! How does that occur? Unless he is set up differently than other men, his balls would hang down, not above his penis, hitting her ass. The people who write these stories do not always think about what they are writing, instead, what will sound like it should be possible. Keep writing, and keep a salt cellar handy!

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540over 5 years ago
Truly,

Not something I'd ever considered.

However, one thing I do try to maintain continuity about:

"Come" refers to an orgasm, so usually a verb.

"Cum" is exclusively a noun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous