All Comments on 'Is Love All or Nothing? Ch. 04'

by DestinyReader

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please

You cannot leave me hanging... lol

DestinyReaderDestinyReaderover 7 years agoAuthor

For those wondering what happens next...chapter 5 is complete. Just need to do another read through to make sure there are as few mistakes as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I am really liking this story

You are a good writer and are crafting a good story. I am eagerly awaiting ch 5. I am just as interested in Melissa and Andy as I am Jackie and Keith.

DestinyReaderDestinyReaderover 7 years agoAuthor

I've enjoyed all previous comments on the chapters, but I had to delete two because the person out it on all caps and didn't seem to comprehend that before chapter 3 I didn't have an editor. Yes a lot of the mistakes were found easily but don't need to try to tear someone down.

For everyone that stuck with the story so far, I thank you. This is a learning experience for me and I'm glad so many of you are enjoying the story so far.

For those waiting, chapter 5 will be up soon and chapter 6 has gone to my editor for editing.

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
Blowing up at a comment?

That is aspergers syndrome??? WELL then we all have fucking aspgers syndrome. Lame writer...

FloribundaFloribundaover 7 years ago
@Sampkyang - no, blowing up at a comment is not Asberger's

Respectfully, I would suggest that you do a little bit of research before you post

Unless you were being hyper-ironic...!!

bruce22bruce22about 7 years ago
The situation depicted is quite vivid.

His blowing up is natural enough. The fact that he walks away from her rather than toward is the way to protect her. Perhaps I have the same Syndrome. I always had a tendency to blow up when someone pressed me hard. And I have the same breakfast almost every day! He knows he has it but what about all the people who are undiagnosed?

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticabout 7 years ago
Clouds on the horizon?

Are there clouds on the horizon?

Jackie's bad thinking about what an Asperger's Syndrome is or about any mental illness. What happens to that thought? Should all persons with a mental handicap be detained in ghettos? What kind of society is this?

No one is free from an outburst of anger, and not by that we put them in jail or mental institution. People should learn things before making hasty assumptions. I have worked with children and young people with Dawn syndrome and they are wonderful people, but if you push them beyond their limits, or they go into depression or anger, but whose fault would it be? Always from the person who has pushed!

5 * for you and waiting for things to be clarified in the next chapter.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

ScoratScoratover 3 years ago
Is it just me......?

OK I’ve read parts 4 and 5 and it seems to me that Jackie is the prick here. First she hopes not all people with aspergers are assholes then she starts demanding to know why/how Keith knows so much about it even after he tries to back away from the topic. Maybe Keith shouldn’t have yelled but she basically pushed him into a corner, and now it’s his fault??? Jackie doesn’t seem very tolerant. I don’t have aspergers but I have something else, I like to think I wouldn’t have yelled but I definitely would have told her this date is over. Besides losing his temper can anybody tell me why Keith is the asshole here???

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was thinking the same thing as the poster below when I came to this. People get upset, not just people with development and behavioral challenges. Are you kidding me? She runs away feeling unsafe because he got upset? Pathetic. She's the one with the bigger problem, not him.

nestorb30nestorb3011 months ago

Well I knew there was something seriously wrong with Jackie early in the chapter when she chose Barefoot Pink Moscato, kinda puked in my mouth, blech... but yeah getting tired of Jackie and her tude

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDestinyReader@DestinyReader
258 Followers
The final chapter of "Love of Autism" has been sent to my editor. Yes, the final chapter.

SIMILAR Stories