All Comments on 'Shooting Matt Ch. 10'

by Turbidus

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
MissPrimMissPrimover 7 years ago
Officially

Now in love with your words. Awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please....

Hurry with the next chapter.. I'm good and hooked by this new twist..

Excellent storytelling...

koiezLGMkoiezLGMover 7 years ago
amazing

can't wait for Lee and Randy to meet again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You just keep the twists coming! I love it. I have No idea what s going to happen next. Update soon!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes !!!

I echo MissPrim, I also am in love with your words . . .

Ab

FirstwithUFirstwithUover 7 years ago
Awsome

A wounderful story of the renewal of a zest for life and ability to love again. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

I so look forward for Randy and Leon to meeting again. I love this story, love the way you flesh out Randy's life and age by his inner monologue. Also loved the two episodes where Liam had to play the adult for his dad and Matt and decide on the sleeping arrangements for them, all the while keeping his teenage sass. Hope you will not cross the incest line, though. Having the characters be aware of it is just enough zest. Am wondering how you will resolve the equation. Am worried for Glenna. She's so great she shouldn't end up alone. Maybe you'll resolve the story in a non-binary way but without getting porny and bi-tacky? The way you portrayed your bisexual protagonist has been really sensitive so far, in a good way. You're an excellent writer, you could pull it off. Guess I'll just have to trust your talent and I'll have to wait and see. See? You really got me in.

TurbidusTurbidusover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I appreciate the kind words. Although, I'm realizing there is more pressure knowing folks are enjoying your story. I'll do my best not to disappoint.

Headhunter22Headhunter22over 7 years ago
Home Depot comment seemed out of place!

Just wondering, is Randy a left wing, communist, pinko radical or are you? Have you created as many nice jobs and stock wealth as HD? And there are more than one founder by the way. The left is trying to destroy this great country and I find that I can no longer support you by reading your stories. I am a true independent not a Republican. Don't understand why the HD comment was necessary to the story. Later dude. Much later.

TurbidusTurbidusover 7 years agoAuthor
No Headhunter

Randy is not a pinko, just a guy willing to use his brain.

TurbidusTurbidusover 7 years agoAuthor
No Headhunter, part two

I was in a rush and realize my reply to Headhunter sounded like a slam. I think he's making too much out of it but be that as it may.

Randy is a working class, pro-union, guy. Of course, he doesn't like Marcus (and Headhunter is correct, Marcus is a co-founder) who has stated unions mark "the demise of civilization".

As far as whether or not I like Marcus, not particularly, but Home Depot has a good environmental record and supports some great charities like Habit for Humanity.

Am I a liberal? Well, yeah. How can anyone who is gay or bi not be? If it was up to conservatives this site would be illegal, the sex described in all the gay stories would be illegal, etc.

TurbidusTurbidusover 7 years agoAuthor
Headhunter PPS

I totally give you credit for not taking the anonymous route. Sorry to lose you but no hard feelings.

Turbidus

Headhunter22Headhunter22over 7 years ago
Dude!

You are lumping all gays in the liberal basket. I think not. I am very much gay and a strong conservative. I also donate to the Trust for Public Land, Nature Conservancy, Audubon and many more. Have you ever heard of Guy Benson? I thinks gays are very diverse like everyone else. And conservatives very much believe in free speech. Seems like it's the liberals who want safe spaces and segregation as a way of destroying free speech. Educate thy self!! Oh, and thanks for your comments. You do seem to see some good in HD.

TurbidusTurbidusover 7 years agoAuthor
Headhunter

I guess I did lump a bit but I imagine it must be very hard to be a gay conservative this election cycle.

Peace out.

Headhunter22Headhunter22over 7 years ago
Not at all!!

Would not change who I am for one stupid election cycle. Would you? From what I can tell, young people are swinging back to the conservative side so there might be hope for this country after all. With the latest FBI news, that idiot Trump might actually win. Anyone, and I do mean anyone, is better the HRC!! Later!!

sm1982sm1982over 7 years ago
LOL @ the comments

Dude says he wouldn't change views simply because of this one election yet announced he's no longer going to read (or possibly just not comment under his username) over a character's POV in a fictional story! But c'mon, you can't possibly believe conservatives are 100% okay with anyone that doesn't fit their norm of being straight, married before kids mindset. Ppl take for granted the rights we have that conservatives would gladly like to take away.

Anywhore, great chapter.. Who doesn't think about the what if's when it comes to possible loves we've had to give up? Loving Matt with Liam..your characters are so realistic (:

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTurbidus@Turbidus
1095 Followers
Life got awfully busy for a time. I hope to add a few stories again.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES