All Comments on 'Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 10'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Sorry but im done. The characters you started with hold no resemblance to what youre now writing. Plus at no point does a man who just essntially met elsa just start eating out a woman with another mans semen inside her. Or her only 2 month old boyfriend for that matter. Unless you plan on making everyone bisexual who enjoys eating another nans cum possibly. You make huge jumps without much backstory or any real effort other than thats just how it is now. So unless you plan for them to crash and burn like his hiding his real life from them whats the point of these lame gangbang couplings. You should have built this up better. Whats the point with carter tom and steve? Adding more cocks doesnt add anything to the story. Especially after youve instigated other combinations. This went from five star to less than one star the last three chapters. Very disappointed.

ZaralithZaralithover 7 years ago
Spoiler alerts

It looks like you meant for their to be more substance in the last few chapters as your chapter 10 recap includes a bunch of things about Mel and the security guy that have not happened. I have to agree with the other commenter that the story seems to be flowing at a much faster pace than reality and the fact that everyone is instantly ready to jump into an orgy, especially with their boss, is a little jarring.

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
Have always enjoyed your approach to passionate group sex!

Your story is as fun and enticing...as usual. Keep 'em coming!

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
I also agree with "spoiler alerts" comments.

I read the intro...wondered where I had missed Melanie becoming part of their "group" and went back and re-read the last one before starting this one...finally deciding to just forge ahead and then realized you put future happenings in said intro...taking away some of the "surprise!"

HamsterHamsterover 7 years ago
Different Strokes

For Anonymous who posted the first comment on 11/9. I agree that the story has gotten a bit out of control, but this is fantasy, after all, and the few rules there are are in the author's mind and not ours. The biggest surprise for me was the relationship between the sisters. Did not see that coming at all, and that was what let to the rest of these adventures. Just suffice to say that the 3 protagonists have found a like minded group of people, regardless of how unlikely that might be in Real Life.

cudsnuggleatcudsnuggleatover 5 years ago
We flying in heavens of Passion

Rock n Roll

"I wanted Mark to get with Melanie for very selfish reasons; I wanted her young pussy back in our bed sometime soon. I had fallen instantly in love with the small girl. Everything about her turned me on: looks, personality, sense of humor, intellect, and her hot sexy body that had magnificent nooks and crannies to put your tongue or your cock if you were a guy."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Outstanding

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
3383 Followers
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...