All Comments on 'Exploiting an Opportunity Ch. 06'

by S3lwyncd0g

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 7 years ago
Fun story.

I was hoping you might continue with the story even longer. You never resolved the dramatic tension between Cathy and her brother. I thought that either her brother was angry and jealous that his parents got to make love with Cathy before he did, or else he was jealous that Cathy got to make love with both their father and mother, and he only made love with their mother. And he lusted after his father as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice conclusion

I was prepared for another chapter where mom was left on the side but then you go and surprise me with this absolutely amazing chapter, and not only did you bring them together you also made it magical and sweet beyond measure. Their love for each other will surely last forever. Also happy to see Cathy stay in the picture as lover and then as wife, it gives the story credibility and gives everyone someone special to love. Though I wouldn't mind to see a possible spin-off to see the tension between Cathy and her brother resolved.

5* for the chapter and the series!

yvesignyvesignover 7 years ago
Real good story

I hope after this chapter, it is not the final one, it seem that you can expand the Cathy family story, please add moore

nit2gethernit2getherover 7 years ago
YUP!

That was awesome! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
In the end...

I liked your story, I especially enjoyed the summation and how the family grew and by whom. Indy learned and grew but, I felt Cathy was the real winner in this story, she got it all... A great family, a wonderful child, beautiful red hair... and you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One of the best ...

One of the best series I have read as of late. You took us into the lives and understood them. Great piece highly erotic and enjoyable. Can't wait for more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you.

This was one of the best story's I have read in a while. Loved that your ending . I appreciate someone that finishes a story and gives in a good ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just brilliant !

Great story - smashing ending - can't say more really.

Thanks for sharing it with us !

Rapier875

blackknight314blackknight314over 7 years ago
WOW, what a story!

A great job writing this! You made me care about all of the characters, while telling a hot, sexy, loving tale. I love that you put such a nice epilog at the end, letting us know "the rest of the story.

Even though I didn't comment on any but the first and last chapters, I voted 5*s for each. I hardly ever favorite a story but this is definately one of mine. Great job!

There is one more thing, that I really loved about this story. You made the story all about, love, tenderness and mutual caring for each other. You didn't feel the need to trash things up with the dom/sub theme; with all of the slut, and whore references, and general disrespect and humiliation that goes on in those senarios. Sex is too beautiful of an experience to feel bad about any of it. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
beautifully and sensitively written

Thank you for this tale of true love. The heart wants what the heart needs, and you have shown it in all its purity.

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
One of the best series

Kept hard and horny. What a fantastic way to love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beautifully paced...

As a writer, you offer both professionally structured words, and a story that surely must be considered art. But, more importantly, your character's narrative is perfectly paced and believable. The "Sapphos" tradition of the female lineage was a nice addition to an otherwise, mostly male oriented story. Well done...

johnnyj888johnnyj888over 4 years ago
One of the best

I enjoy your stories. I’m not a scholar so I’m not here to criticize any grammar or such, but your story line from ch. 1 to 6 captivated my imagination and I felt like I was there. Very well done. This is actually my first comment after reading “Literotica” for years. Thank you.

nashman1000nashman1000over 4 years ago
Fantastic

I really, really enjoyed this story. Sorry to see it end, as it would have been nice to see it go on for longer. But fantastic story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Strange...

Although I didn't post a comment on any of the first 5 chapters, I gave them each a five-star rating. This sixth chapter looked like it was due for a 5, as well. Then, in the latter half of this chapter, you just HAD to opt for screwing the pooch! For FIVE solid chapters, their mother had been "Mom" to Leia and Indy. The moment they manage to get her in Indy's bedroom, they start calling her "Mommy"! "Hearing" a woman who's 22 - and her 18-year-old brother calling their mother "Mommy" absolutely ruined the ending of the story, for me. Even the epilogue couldn't make up for the way you'd totally trashed an otherwise-sizzling story!

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 3 years ago

Humor, sex, passion, always put a smile on my face. Keep writing more stories. You are quite good, and talented.

JohnSimmsJohnSimmsover 2 years ago

This may well be my favorite family love story. I thoroughly enjoyed that it was Leia's POV. Fun interactions, good sex, good characters, solid writing. Just fantastic. However, I do agree with Anonymous about the Mommy stuff. I know it is a staple of parent/child erotica but it really is strangely infantile.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Nope...While there's nothing wrong with Sarah, Indy should have married Cathy. Dropped rating to a 1 because you just had to go and add Mom into it. Crying shame. 😢

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story and all, even very touching, which is nice, but please if you ever write again, refrain from calling a woman's breasts her 'titties'. It sticks out like a sore thumb in a generally well composed story. It made me wonder if the writer was 16 yr old boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! What a long story & every part rated 5 ⭐️ ⭐️.

Just brilliant. Well written with few errors to detract from readability. I hate stories that the author makes. Me drop out of being immersed in the tale to puzzle out what the correct word rather than the homophone they used. Even as long as this, I was sad to reach the end loosing the characters I came to know. This is my first from this author. Now I will read the rest of his stories before moving on.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Whenever I hear or read the words 'we can never go back' I can't help but wish we applied that to everything we attempt or experience. Maybe then we would appreciate love and life itself as we should. This is a beautiful story. 30 stars...

OMGMANOMGMANover 1 year ago

What a great story! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was a great story. It's nice when someone has the ability to engage the reader in such a way. Well done and look forward to reading more of your stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userS3lwyncd0g@S3lwyncd0g
1753 Followers
I love to read really good erotica and daydreamed my own stories as I lay waiting for sleep to come. Some I shared with my wife. Finally she started encouraging me to write and submit them here. I hope you enjoy them.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES