All Comments on 'Love Knows No Color Pt. 08'

by bwwm4me

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jetpacksamjetpacksamover 7 years ago
Thank you.

Rose, you will pay dearly for all of this.

Exceptional work.

jetpacksamjetpacksamover 7 years ago
Minor quibble

While I can see how a cop might ignore things, this one was a bit of a stretch. The license and address of the house matching, The cake on the back seat. I realize certain things are needed to move the story forward, however this, imo, was not needed. They should have had an unblemished moment.

MsShyVixenMsShyVixenover 7 years ago
Do unto others...

Rose has some nerve. Karma usually comes back to bite you when you do wrong to others. Hopefully it will be biting a big chunk of Rose. HARD! She may have to tame down her anti black activities lest she piss off one in prison.

False police reporting is a misdemeanor by itself. That on top her other charges does not favor well for her. Jail won't be an option. Prison time seems more likely.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 7 years ago
and then when............

When he goes to court for the ticket with pictures of the alley showing no stop signs the harassment becomes public record.

When they go to court for the 'prostitution' charge with pictures from the engagement party showing her in the same dress it becomes public record of false arrest and harassment.

Do the cops have a record of who called them?

bwwm4mebwwm4meover 7 years agoAuthor
Authors Notes.

@jetpacksam.

In Pittsburgh, the alleys have different street names than the adjacent street. Jason's house address would be different from the alley where he parks the car, thus the police officer wouldn't necessarily have correlated the address on the license with the location in the alley. This becomes even more likely here because of the general lack of a coherent street grid due to topography. This place is very hilly, and the streets are so complicated here even the gps can get lost.

@msshyvixen.

As you said karma is a bitch, and it can come back to bite you in some unexpected ways.

@tw0cr0ws.

In Pittsburgh, the 9-1-1 call center would have a record of the number from which the call was placed. If it is a cell phone they would probably have location data as well. If ti was a public phone, such as at a bus stop or gas station, there would probably be a video camera around.

In the real incident that inspired this, my lady was detained and later released without being charged. There wasn't any evidence to charge her, but they did piss her off. And I was able to beat the tickets by showing up in court with photos of the intersections in question, clearly showing there were no stop signs to run.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I wouldn't be surprised if Rose knew that ignorant cop. Talking about he was looking for Shavonda for a month. If that was her area to turn tricks he would've already found her.

Does Rose need to be evaluated by a doctor to find out if she has any mental issues? Her behavior keeps getting worse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous