All Comments on 'Trusting'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
joelafayettejoelafayetteover 7 years ago
Another good one

Thanks, SR71. I really liked this description: "the loose skin of the uncut cock providing a sensation of soft give over the steely hardness of the insistent shaft that lay beneath it." That line got me fully hard, and it was smooth sailing after that. Keep these coming.

FlexibilityFlexibilityover 7 years ago
Dream seduction

A very sexy story! A perfect setting and an ideal experienced lover to explore an amazingly erotic fetish. I dislike labels such as submissive and dominant - I prefer flexibility in sexual encounters, give and take. I have only been properly submissive on two occasions, once when I disliked it intensely, once, with an experienced friend, when I loved it: both women. Now my fantasy is fired at the prospect of being submissive to such a man. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Capture the feeling of sounds perfectly

I've enjoyed the sensation of urethral sounds in the past, but never like this. Not only were the sensations described wonderfully, the entire story is well written. I appreciate the focus on trust. The last paragraph was unexpected, but, in retrospect, inevitable. Thanks for another great story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A mix of romantic and domination by an experienced lover. Iv never been sounded but with a man like that yes id do what im asked by him if the experience was that good. Being naked in a warm vineyard id love to be the subject of sex with him even with an audience of his choosing both male and female as i love being dominated and an object of sexual pleasure by an experienced older man who takes me raw and for them to see his semen trickle from my used anus. SissyErica UK

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3025 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...