All Comments on 'Strange Ring'

by DesireValor316

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good concept..

....spoiled by repetitious phrasing and poor spelling. It needs editing for spelling and refining.

e.g taut is not interchangeable with taught, the former means tight or under tension and the latter is the past tense of teach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please continue!

Please continue writing, this is the first of this type (sudden genie/supernatural appearance) of story I've read that reverses the gender roles and does a good job. If its going to be a longer story series, maybe slow down the life customization/ perfection(new house, new car, etc) as it will allow for more character building, and new character introductions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please check yer spellin and yerz grammar.

the idea was nice, but it's almost impossible to enjoy the story due to the many many mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Don't quit, BUT

Don't quit writing, it please find an editor. The atrocious spelling and extremely poor grammar make what would be a very fun story a chore to read. Keep practicing, and you'll have stories to be proud of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stauker

Punctuation first, then spelling, then grammar. Other than those, you have little to work on. Very good on the imagery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
loved it

This was a great story. Although there were a few spelling mistakes I was able to get past them. It is absolutely hilarious that the people complaining about the mistakes can't comment without having a few mistakes of their own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

I would love to follow more adventures

This story left me wanting more

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good

Keep going. You have done a really good job at creating you're characters and setting. I can't wait to see what comes next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Hope to see the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

These are the stories I look for most of all and hope that you write more to this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Made me sad

How one dimensional you portray regular men makes me think that you the author have only interacted with idiots.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous