All Comments on 'Life as a Rogue Ch. 07'

by HexGlow

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Wolftight21Wolftight21over 7 years ago
Needs More Updates.

Your story interests me. However I'm not gonna commit my time to reading Rogue right now. I bet many of your readers thought that you'd abandoned your story in which case it became a dead story.

I'm pretty sure you had good important reasons for stepping away. Just as I have reasons for not wanting to read a story that has had it's first new chapter in 3 years. If you want 1 more reader then I need proof from you that your commuted to your story.

That means new chapter's preferably before 2019. Once Rogue reaches chapter 11 I'll start reading.

Wolftight21Wolftight21over 7 years ago
God Dam Touchscreen.

Commuted should be committed.

And I just read your bio. Sucks that happened but still, 3 years. Gonna need to see some more chapters before I commit to readin.

masterhobbesmasterhobbesover 7 years ago
Yay you're back!

Can't wait for more, this chapter was great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well written

Hope I don't have to wait till 2020 for chapter 8 ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Glad you are back!

Very glad you decided to continue the story. Also looking forward to someone slapping Jon, he really is an idiot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Confused!

Is she having sex with Leo or not? She said that Leo has a human mate and that they don't have sex during her heat. Then she said that she doesn't have sex during her heat. But that they: werewolves, or Leo and herself; have sex if they feel like it and that they: werewolves, or Leo and herself; almost always feel like it! So are Leo and her guilt of being lovers or not? Or is she talking about werewolves in general.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeabout 7 years ago

Dude, dude, like seriously, dude, hey, like you can borrow my ditsy muse if yah want (don't tell him I said that), because I'm too lazy to write his midnight bullshit down anyway, but for the love of ball-sack, you can't go visit in lala-land again and scare the living feces out of everybody as if heart-attack isn't a disease. Next time your comp craps itself, get it comfi with a nappi, play it some kiddies tv and kick it really hard during interval. It used to work for all things electrical and aren't electronic stuff related - as in sibling-like? Rather attractive story. WRITE, damnit, scribble! Amanda has just enough masculine mixed into her without verging on butch (no insult meant here, the more adventurous women rock) so that I feel a need to bond and the boys are cute.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More please!

I really enjoy this series so much that I keep coming back in the hope you will finish this story 😳 Please finish it.

HexGlowHexGlowabout 7 years agoAuthor
Replys

evebroughtanaxthistime : On offense taken! and I will defo take ur advise to heart and not visit LaLa Land again.

Confused Anonymous: Leo has not had any screen time yet. The relationship between Amanda and Leo is still to be known.

Others: thank you for waiting on me! I'll keep posting.Promise!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More, please

Found this series interesting, and what a cliffhanger. I hope there is another installment soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous