All Comments on 'Wanna Eat It?'

by Billyglide

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
worshipper622worshipper622over 7 years ago
Descriptively, a little "Over the Top!"

....and that's from a guy who loves to eat pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hell yes!

The dirtier the better! I'll eat it! Great descriptive story, thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot and nasty!

I loved it! Please keep writing on this topic!

J1biboiJ1biboiover 7 years ago

I love to eat pussy after cumming in it!

Biker_TypeBiker_Typeover 7 years ago

Well done! I like my OL's pussy after I cum in it. Keep writing about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I did similar with older woman

Once I said I would eat her creampie but did not when she moved to straddle my face. Later I would swap between intercourse and oral sex before climax. I guess I was trying to do what I failed to do with my older married woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for writing a story about eating your own creampie that didn't go to the extreme of the guy becoming gay or bi or needing to eat someone else's. My wife and I do this but the very idea of another guy sickens me and it's where so many of these stories end up. Well done.

BillyglideBillyglideover 6 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

It seems that there are two distinct types of guys who eat creampies. There are those of us who would never share their woman, and would never go down on a woman after she had sex with another man. We love to give her the wild orgasms that seem to only come when we eat her out after we have cum into her vagina. Then there are guys who enjoy eating other men's creampies. I don't judge them and I'm sure their women enjoy that too. My lady says she's lucky that I will eat her out after sex. I love to do it and feel lucky that she likes it so much. She's loyal to me, and I try to do everything I can for her to keep it that way. Then there are guys who find what we do as revolting as you might find the guys who eat other men's pies. They and their women will never know the pleasure we know and love!

BillyglideBillyglideabout 5 years agoAuthor
Plaigarism!

I wrote and posted this story on Literotica back in December of 2016. It was based on a real experience I had with my girlfriend. The story is now posted on YouTube by a Jan Satar. The title is changed to Want to Eat It Creampie. The text is verbatim.

What kind of creep Does something like that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

great story! There are few things that I enjoy more than eating my own creampie out of my wife's wet delicious pussy and ass- and she does get off on it when I do! The thought of eating someone elses disgusts me, but I will gladly worship her sexy body by eating her any time, licking up all the delicious fluids she has to offer.

Liljohn1270Liljohn1270over 1 year ago

great story id give anything to have my wife want me to eat her afterwards!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That is the best, maybe had the other guys in the couple drop a load too....

jk1982jk19827 months ago

Wonderful and horny

MeanOralSexToy4womenMeanOralSexToy4women5 months ago

He is willing to give her oral sex everytime she wants and she should ride him to a mutual orgasm and then slide up to his face and ask “do you want to eat my pussy?” I expected that at the end of this story.

NorthsidejoeNorthsidejoe3 months ago

Didn't You read the last sentence @ MeanOralSexToy4Women? She said, "Wanna Eat it?" I'm betting he did!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous