All Comments on 'Come to Vegas 4 BBC'

by 2_old_2_change

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well written story.

The genre "Reluctance/noncompliance to me is not as erotic as a seduction story. The story was well constructed however and leaves open the possibility for further chapters. Please write more.

1954hall1954hallover 7 years ago
Corrupting

Love stories where white women find themselves in situations and vulnerable to Blackmen. Seems like she isn't going to admit that she was taker and used.

1954hall1954hallover 7 years ago

He got what he wanted and she is hooked on being used as a cheap white slut for black men to use. His problem is that she's a sneak and likes to cheat.

JcarboJcarboover 7 years ago
Nicely done

I don't give 5 stars very often, and I should have taken points off for all the times you wrote "he"instead of "her," and a couple of other poor word choices, i.e., nipples protrude prominently not "predominantly." However, that was one fine story. Well done!!! I agree, you need to write a sequel to this.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Great, let Jason visit

I'd love Jason to visit and bring friends. Your story made me wettt. Xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
start off hot then fell off

this story would have rated a ten if the others folks were not added. it should have been between the husband ,wife and jason and stayed that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

The ending cries for More! Continue with her (and his) downfall. And their eventual joy in their new lifestyle.

hotbiandreadyhotbiandreadyover 7 years ago
Loved it

Hope you continue, wonder how he likes his wife now? She change in bed or is she sneaking around now and then?

Great work Keep it up

A FAN

DomFckrDomFckr9 months ago

Dummy opened Pandoras box and now she is a cheating wife and WILL Cheat again as he messed up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous