All Comments on 'Killer Blonde 03'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
OmniferisOmniferisover 7 years ago
hum

Didn't really care for the ending, felt like there could have been more to it but was a good story.

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
Not bad

Not great, but not bad. I waited to rate it until you finished. Just above a three, I'd say. You should get rid of the irritating disclaimer. It isn't funny, just annoying, and I start reading all your stories thinking you're a douche. It probably costs you a star.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Good riddance to half-hearted vamps and their minions

I think the author was trying to do a pulp noir tale but couldn't commit.The story had moments . Lana Turner could have done a nice Tasha. Showing my age on that one. Jimbob44 took chances , this was a miss. It happens. A reread of 'Flowers for All Occasions' is evergreen until this author chooses to give a story his all.

SystemShockSystemShockover 7 years ago
You quit while you were ahead.

Swing and a miss, it happens to everyone. If nothing else, you've got a decent concept here; with some more effort on your part you could rework it into something interesting.

There are a LOT of stories around here that detail the lives and activities of female psychopaths, but very few that actually admit it. If Tasha hadn't been so uncaring and clinical in chapter 2, it would've been a standard cuckold story; all that was missing was some lame-ass speech about how she still loved him and that everything would work out okay as long as he didn't rock the boat.

You've got the foundation for something intriguing, but please, if you do decide to revisit this someday, don't go down the Asperger's route. Not only is it a lame cop-out, but Tasha didn't exhibit any traits of a so-called "Aspy". She was just a plain old psycho. She would've been right at home in one of the "Dexter" novels or the TV show.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
This is a story, you need to read it all to rate...

This is a story, you need to read it all to rate...The story has high moments and some low, but the final result is positive...I don't know nothing about Asperger's Syndrome, but I think that this killer blond was reading that book just to try to find an excuse for her behavior...Not finding it, soon she will be reading the next Syndrome's book...3*

Sidney43Sidney43over 7 years ago

Sooooo, it appears Tasha recognized that she has some serious issues and is reading books to try and self diagnose. Probably not Asberger's Syndrome from what I know of it, but she is searching. Sociopathic personality, probably, self centered, the need to control others, but her obvious love for Ally Choo is interesting. She was however willing to put Ally between her and a bullet, so ultimately no one is more important than Tasha.

I agree with several others, this story had promise and could have been much longer. As usual, interesting, flawed characters, but partially developed and discarded. Dwight Doucet could be a story all by himself, with his abilities and the relationship with the disfigured Indian woman. Her brother is a genuine psychopath, one giant step beyond the more common sociopath.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
2nd read Musings

This is probably a reach in terms of determining themes and assigning symbols bit Jimbob44 is a big favorite of mine , sooooo ....It could be argued that the Marcus / Tasha dynamic is that of Baby Boomer generation ( mine ) versus that Milennials.

Marcus has the money , power and has reached the age that he commits more wholly in terms of choosing significant others. That latter quality is not always to his advantage as seen once his first his health and then Tasha betrays him. Marcus is ( or was ) ruthless in taking what he wanted and short-sighted insofar he presumed to think that Tasha would only betray her starter husband with nary a second thought.

Tasha is emblematic of her generation in terms of physical vigor, beauty and self knowledge of those qualities. She utilizes them first with Dwight who was useful for giving her a safe place after step-father and mother successively die in short order and then Marcus who takes her to 1% next level.

The best moment of this installment was when Marcus asked her if she ever really loved him , she says yes....but shrugs. That was then, this is now after all . Better diversions other then him and his shell of stroke-addled body are currently at hand.

Tasha isn't going to tie herself down as a caretaker and she's certainly not going to disconnect from where the action is at and who else can be a portal to the current scene. Facebook, Instagram and twitter pages could or should have played a part of this installment.

I could go on in terms of Tasha 's penchant for flexiblity, openers ( PAINFULLY honest) and collaboration ( Ally ) . But the main point is made . If you're a Boomer presumptuous enough to dabble with millenial, best have tippy top catastrophic funds and insurance because your new spouse can't be counted on to change bed linens, let alone your Depends.

Rc68Rc68over 7 years ago
Thank you....

Thank you for a great run with the KB series, it could easily go on longer if you wished..... Nobody mixes flawed characters with real story lines and a hint of humor like this fine writer.....

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
Oh, lest I forget

There is no such thing as “Asperger’s Syndrome.” Since 2013, there has been no diagnosis of Asperger’s Syndrome. That would be four years. It was never a correct diagnosis. It is called Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). If you are going to write about autistic people, at least do the research to get the terms right. If you want to see it handled respectfully and tastefully, read BR1958’s “Finding Flagstaff.”

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
@ kimi1990 ( respectfully )

I Googled and found your facts , as stated, to be in order. Yet Jimbob44 's handling is also not out of order( sorry 4 2x negative) . No new cases are being diagnosed, but adults diagnosed with this Syndrome receive help on various levels . It's a complicated issue and there are stereotypes that the medical powers that be have decided to address in manner you detailed.

Jimbob44 's main official reference to AS was the library book. A search of Amazon for the term in books reveals 7900 results . Despite no new diagnosises, the term is definitely marketable and alive . Why am I motivated to point these facts out ?

It's enough to say in my family, there are individuals who would have fit the older term to varying degrees. As I understand it, the current state of affairs was motivated to facilitate funds for treatment. It's about the Benjamins ultimately. I thought you were a scosh rough on Jimbob44 for not being totally up to date.

As he points out in in disclaimer- the story is offered gratis. Expectations on multiple levels should be adjusted accordingly by those that like to think of themselves as gracious. I 'try' to fit that definition, but am told mostly by anons ( rarely authors) that process is ongoing. Win some , lose some, wreck some as Dale Earnhardt said. It's all about targeting, then hitting desirable demographic . Hope you bullseyed yours.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
Interesting; but there is little to no reason for her actions.

Except she is simply a high functioning sociopath.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 7 years ago
Nice wrapup

Louisiana to ND is out of the steam bath into the icebox. Tasha reading about ashbergers sounds like she's ready to start her real life and get an education.

I grudgingly admit she is singleminded and ruthless in going after what she wants. That she is has been very successful, attests to her brains. She will reach her goal, but unless she can teach herself empathy, may find success hollow.

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That was something

Interesting is all I will say. At the end though wtf? He won't get away with a pre-nuptial agreement if he points a gun and shoots it at his wife...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Blonde's

I would have killed all three selfish bitches.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well shit.

That was just depressing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Confused author

The author seems to have confused Aspergers with being a sociopath.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

That one sort of died.

bigurnbigurn9 months ago

Much of your writing is really good. Then again, you tend to abandon a storyline. Quite often, it is at a good point where you could move on to a satisfying ending. Far too often you leave us readers with the " bad guy/gal " coming out ahead. Unless that would be Hannibal Lector, most readers would hope for a different result. Thanks for all of your efforts, in any event.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
5086 Followers
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Killer Blonde 02 Previous Part
Killer Blonde Series Info