All Comments on 'Father Uses Huge Asset Ch. 32'

by acdd123

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good to have you back!

Nice to see you've added something!

The bit at the start was a little tedious, more because of the numbers and the emphasis on the tests than the plot itself. The last part with the betrayal, in contrast, could've lasted longer and given abit more detail. You never really confirmed her pregnancy, or how her husband felt at her not answering his call...the story certainly could've been extended.

But it was good overall.

leagleleagleover 7 years ago
Hurrah!

Its good to see that you're still writing, welcome back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
2 days later....

Keith finally devastated beyond all hope, finds the shotgun, & quietly creeps to the bathroom where Richard his father was taking a dump.

he walks in silently, & aims the shot gun at hi fathers head just as he is about to pull the trigger Richard is jolted & asks "You wont shoot me becoz.......... BOOOOOOM"

Keith pulls the triggers & walks away, heather rises from the bed & "BOOOOOOM" another shot through her belly, this wakes his wife as she come in screaming & hears a "BOOOOOOM" a shot straight through her heart & she flies backwards to hit the wall.

Keith heads down the hall, to the room he was locked in, & fires a shot at the door.

he calls 911 & says there was a break in & the house is on fire, his wife had been attacked & he heard several shots. & ends the call & gets ready to set the house on fire.

3 months later:

the investigation is ruled a cold case as Keith says he needs psychiatric treatment for the trauma he felt & has to go to Switzerland for it. he promises to keep the police updated on his progress.

the police declare the investigation open & since no fingerprints could be recovered on the burnt shotgun the testimony of Keith had ruled him out, but the detectives could not find any other evidence on him.

Keith inherited everything a year later, but he never returned he delegated the work & took over the role as a silent owner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Way too much setup.

Going to agree with the other person who said the beginning was practically useless. A full page of filler with little to no substance concerning the story itself. The fact that it started out as "100 is normal" and then quickly escalated into well past that into the hundreds, thousands, and hundred thousands made it an eye roller. You could just as easily have skipped the numbers talk, condense it down to a few tests and the results, then gone right into the meeting with the newly pregnant friend to introduce Richard and gone from there. Don't think a bigger word count actually means a better story, in this case it just made the whole thing a chore to get into with meaningless numbers clogging up the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great to have you back

Superb horny brilliant update. Thanks for writing. Love your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
best story series

write more often and never stop best story in literotica

King40King40about 7 years ago
Welcome back !

Though sometimes unecessary too long (especially the beginning) , nice story and always a pleasure to follow the arrogant stud sexual adventures.

Can't wait to read N°33 or 34 with many other hotties failing for the BIG man

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More, please!

Is there a sequel to this on the way? It's been months since the tease of the first installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
why so delay in next story

this is the best story in literotica

huge turn on

big fan of yours

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 6 years ago

that asshole needs mugged and nutted

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stupid Stupid Stupid

I'm one of those people that watches a stupid movie til the end only to realize that I should have stopped watching it after the first 10 minutes. I just read all 33 chapters and realize I should have stopped after the first one. This is the worst story I have ever read on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
finish this story

finish this story make martin commit suicide and and make richard fuck his wife on his funeral

this is by far best erotc story i ever read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
finish the story

This needs finishing. Needs to resolve what happened to Keith and Martin.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous