All Comments on 'A Clean Slate'

by Elynoireberlin

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Yet another new 1* writer who thinks cheating is erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
IMPO and all you haters

Would love to read a story by IMPO and his co-harts.Its so easy to come here everyday and find a misspelled word, just say cuck-shit.Rate it a 1.Write us something so we can enjoy your letter and we can rate it.Maybe you would see other writers in a different light if you did it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
you want a comment, ok, stories of the mentally ill arent erotic

1*, hope she dies of AIDS

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This isin't a story

It is an Obit and stories about death rate 1*. The marriage is dead; bye, bye to everything she had in paragraph 1.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 7 years ago
Impo_64

você é um tolo ocioso.

Algumas histórias de escrever, publicar-los então voltar aqui.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: anonymous-Impo and all you haters

Are you actually defending this non-erotic trash? If so, it speaks volumes about you.

Even if most readers would post, trash like you would whine and complain about it.

Stop reading comments, they seem to disturb you to no end. Actually I enjoy comments usually more than the story. Whiners like you what make them interesting. Keep up the good work. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Careful if you bitch about trhe annony fags you'll get banned by LIT

This is unbelievable . You defend yourself and LIT banns you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So Basically This Is About a Slut...

Being a slut.Not much of a clean slate is there?

BetrayedByImpoInVABetrayedByImpoInVAover 7 years ago
Look

If you want a high score in this category you'll need to be harder on the wife. You need to beat her or something along those lines. We only like stories where the man wins and the woman loses.

I'll give you 5***** this time but try to do better in your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Littoe More of the Wife's Psychology Would Be Nice

It would be nice if there were more about the internal struggle of the wife to 'be good' vs. her tendency to sluttiness. Perhaps have her start out a bit reluctant, agreeing to only a hand job or blow job because she so wants to please her husband with the tickets. Then have her reluctance slowly overcome by her sluttiness, and then perhaps having her feel a little bad about it afterward.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
@MattblackUK

ahahahah...Were you trying to write in my language? If you can't write well and something good in your own language, why did you tried to write in Portuguese a language that you don't know nothing about, maybe because you are too dumb to learn more than the trivial? Só uma pessoa bem estúpida tentaria um disparate desses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: anonymous-Careful if you bitch.........

That's funny coming from the former "bonnietaylor2" who changed her name to "needyou200" to get back on this site, after being banned for flaming others on every LW story. Looks like she's at it again. Authors if you don't want your scores to drop, get rid of her comments. Just giving you some good advice, but then if you don't care what others think about you or the scoring you receive, by all means welcome the new flamer of loving wives, "needyou200" (formerly the banned bonnietaylor2/vastiesmith)

dreamer3366dreamer3366over 7 years ago

I'm embarrassed to say I read this. It's like those really bad movies...you know it's bad but you can't stop watching.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5*

Fantastic story and impo_64 when the hell are you going to learn to use proper grammar. Your comments sound like they were written by a 4th grade flunky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice Flash Fiction!

This story was fast and loose, just like the way this woman fucks. The disgust level went way up, when you described how old and fat the guy was. Also, it was over the top erotic when she asked him to breed her.

Very good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
after all

Her husband would really enjoy the concert. Given her stated promiscuity I am certain her husband knows who or is that WHAT he married.

Perhaps a blowjob for the owner of the boutique next door will provide her replacement clothing

This submission being your first, take heart that you have precipitated a battle royal amongst commenters.

While your storyline is not something I condone you do have the ability and looking forward to seeing lengthier posts....

NO PUN INTENDED

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
she didn't

Try very hard

Enjoyed laughing at this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

More garbage

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Poorly

Poorly written garbage even by LW standards. Seems most commenters have recognize this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I see your stories were 1-bombed. All the 1 votes were from one religious retard making multiple Anonymous visits along with fake bios under the handles

26thNC, Harry inVA, thecarolinadreamer, Lakeeriegoatguy, KittyCampbell, Mattenw, ShadowRosie, WarGamer, Impo_58, Impo_61, Impo_64 etc., also possbly Rw43, Odiouser and Patillie among others.

This person votes multiple 5's to put a mediocre author in hall of fame for his revenge stories cutting off nuts etc., and then 1-bomb's good stories that express sexuality or cheating.

You will find repetitive comments from this person across 50% of the writers/stories in the LW category - "idiot", "garbage", "sewer", "fag", "worst writing" etc. - how can they all be the worst stories or worst writing?

In one of the bios and comments this person claims he was cucked twice but I suspect he never had sex with a woman at all and his comments express a lot of anger towards women, calling them garbage cans.

By the way, this person is a Trumpite running the same play book as Trump and his child molester fakes like Matt Gaetz - they claim to represent 90% of the people as a "majority" but it is just one person trying to destroy the world.

I would not have characterized myself as a Democratic voter, but for the next couple of elections I will vote against all the Republicans. That's the best way to vote where it makes a difference.

Kimmy97Kimmy97over 2 years ago

Very erotic, I would have loved it to be longer. Basically all they way til her husband found out. With multiple anonymous encounters with others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So another guy gets to spray his breeding juice into some females unprotected baby maker .

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Naw. That's really bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hate a store that has no ending

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous