All Comments on 'Ganny and Me - A Gay Love Story'

by joshprim

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story!

I really choked up when Ganny sang that song at the piano bar. Plus the story was just plain fun. Great imagination!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A very good story

A love story, perfectly written and very well structured. Very well done !

Hugs,

Kyle Keanu A.L. Knightley

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Sweet

joshprimjoshprimover 7 years agoAuthor
Change of category to Gay Male

Even though this is a romance, I realize this story should have been placed in the Gay Male category. Please give me a break until the change is made.

Thanks, Josh Prim

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Heterosexuals do NOT have a monopoly on Romance, or the Topic

ROMANCE is the perfect category for this story! It is about emotions and discovery, not sexuality. Not too sexy, but very inventive. I really enjoyed reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it.

Great story Josh. I really enjoyed it.

ThomasPrinceton

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Emotional and sweet love story

Great story, I was captivated from the beginning.

buzzie1969buzzie1969about 7 years ago
great story

Great story Josh, well done....voting for it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Romantic

I'm not much for romance but this honestly was one of my favourites! I enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great imagination

This was great. I thoroughly enjoyed it. First of all, everything was well written and constructed. On top of that, it was full of imagination, whimsy, humour and some poetry. The story is actually very romantic in a delightfully playful manner, totally appropriate for a Valentine's Day contest. The interactions between Ethan and Ganny are charming. I liked the way you convincingly set up Ethan to begin with, capturing the kind of person he was and his excitement about his new adventure. When Ganny appeared I felt a genuine surprise and smiled. Well now THAT's interesting, I thought. You did a good job sustaining the whimsy of Ganny coming to life, with regular, inventive details that maintained it (such as the two different connotations of 'cloud' to Ethan and Ganny). In fact, what made this story work so well to me was that you put in a lot of contextual, incidental, random, unexpected detail, the kind of things that gave it reality and life-like-ness. Perhaps the only criticism I would have - again in the spirit of giving you constructive feedback and it really is just this one thing - is that given the imagination and invention in the story, the sex scenes themselves seem a bit dry and mechanical by comparison. If they had even just a few more interesting, descriptive, inventive details in them they would seem more part and parcel of the rest of it. That might simply be my own taste so it's just a suggestion. Basically, good work. I enjoyed reading it. It also comes across how much you enjoyed writing it and some of that pleasure and playfuness you had writing it communicates itself through the story with a kind of joie de vivre. So five stars from me. (Daniel Tournier)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
superb story, love it

A superb story, super well written with splendid characters. Just love it. KKK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Beautiful Josh

Now that I have wiped the tears from my eyes, I have to say this was a wonderful story that actually came to life as I read it.. Thank you and I anxiously await for the next story.. Love You buddy - horneyricky from GBT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ganny and Me

What a beautiful love story. Very well written and an enjoyable read. Congratulations.

Rodney Hartfield

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good Job!

Would love to see a sequel , you know more fantasy that might reveal a connection with Ganny and Soren. And ...just maybe...Ethan might have some magic to share from his wonderful love making with Ganny to share with Soren! Hmmmmm? Thanks for a wonderful story!

yukonnightsyukonnightsabout 7 years ago

I just love a Love Story ! Very clever story, I don't recall ever reading anything like this. Nice clean style and clean editing. I also liked the subtle mix of history, mythology and even a dash of spiritual wisdom mixed in with the love and physical chemistry of two young men in love.

I will agree with one other comment that suggested that the actual lovemaking scenes might could have included a bit more of an intimate peek into the inner emotions, etc. But I know about trying to keep the word count to a manageable length too, so not a big deal...maybe when you turn it into a novel ;) Anyway, well done and enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Little like Jasemines

Wonderful and Lovely. But please do not make any more part of it..something seems more beautiful in short like Jasmines.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great! Thank you!

I can' t believe how much better your writing became since the time of the cowboy rape story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Speechless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Gay bistro? Gay bars I understand, but a gay restaurant? Does such a thing exist? Do homosexuals eat different food than straight people? What does sexual orientation have to do with choosing an eatery? Weird.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just wonderful !!

I loved every moment of reading this story. It was sweet and lovely. I’m so glad that Ethan found someone after losing Ganny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Beautiful story

A fantastic story, full of innovative ideas. Both Ganny and Ethan are such wonderful characters. I wish someone frees Ganny from his curse. I had a really great time reading it.

peanuts120955peanuts120955almost 2 years ago

What a beautiful story!! You have a way with words that warm a persons soul!! At least mine!! I would love to read many more from you!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous