All Comments on 'The Sex Fantasies Most Men Have'

by Mr3x49

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
HerRectalSlaveHerRectalSlavealmost 7 years ago
Interesting viewpoints

But I'm not too sure that I agree with them. Certainly most men do not have those kind of fantasies. But still, it's a pretty good read, though. Just my own personal thoughts. Keep writing. I think you'll get better at this as time progresses. You might want to stick with the incest/taboo category, and/or novels and novellas. They seemed to have done better for you. I'm going to give you 4 stars. I'm still working on my first story, so I don't have much room to talk. But be encouraged. I hope you don't see me as trolling. I'm only offering my opinion, and I like your style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The Other Anon's Are Wrong

I guess the other Anonymouses either are not men, haven't hung out in locker rooms or other places bull shitting around with other guys, or can't bring themselves to admit they ever thought about being with more than one woman and/or fucking a hot cousin or aunt.

I remember when I was a teenager when my hot wild child blond cousin visited our house after her parents divorced. She wore a miniskirt and a crop top and cousin or no cousin hormones took over and for a few months I masturbated to fantasies of her. She was in college and I was a Junior High School Student at the time. She is now married with four kids and is overweight and I haven't thought about that happy memory for I can't remember how long.

And when I was in high school there were several girls who I was attracted to and dreamed about getting trapped in a room with for a long time, with that situation turning into a sex orgy, at least in my teenage fantasies (two of the girls were identical blond twins).. That continued with some of my summer jobs when there were attractive girls for the week I worked as a temp during my summers in college. Hell, in college I had the same fantasies about girls in my study groups, dorm, and clubs I joined. It has been a long time since I have any fantasy like those as I live with my wife and we have children ourselves, but this essay did bring back memories.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
Denial

It's funny. The two dopey anonies that first commented on this essay apparently aren't aware that there are more stories posted to the Incest category on this site than any other category except Erotic Couplings.

I've never understood the incest fantasy, but I've yet to meet a man who has never fantasized about being with two or more women at the same time.

Interesting essay, but you could have backed your opinions with some solid evidence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The sex fantasies you think most men have.

While interesting, this poses a lot of culturally dependent info and experience as truth for the human race. Even if everyone you know agrees to this, you should be careful generalizing, or explaining things in vague, broad strokes. Christianity in '50-90 could be a factor, but to build an entire argument on it very fishy. Starting with claims about everyone and all men is something even proper scientists don't ever do. This is still written well, but next time you might want to refrain from writing opinion or experience as fact. This isn't to say you are wrong, but to ask that you write it so it's apparent that you know it might as well be wrong.

Stejar1DudeStejar1Dude4 months ago

I would bet (Just from asking women mostly/guys never own up to it) I would say maybe 40-50 % of kids say from 13-17 at one time or another "Fooled around"

"You show yours, I'll show you mine"

Fitst of and damn this Chafes my ass, Even here on Literotica, Wow You treat a Natural subject of teen sex/incest as dirty. No iy's normal. Now If Jimmy Bob is in College and 19 and comes home to see Becky sue who is 13, well I'll cut it off with a butter knife. But in reading these comments, tells me you folks

"Doth Protest to Much"

It reminds me of growing up in say early 70's and no one talked about sex. So I have this Blonde bombshell, nailong her constantly and well when not with her, guess what? I'd go pound my pud to get off. So at a BBQ one guys says

"Hey Bob you're pathetic you still jerk off" Bod says

"Nope I'm with Mary" Gets to me and I say

"Nope I'm with Vicki"

Do you know how ashamed I was? I really thought I was a Pervert, something was wrong with me. Only later in life did I find out Whacking off was normal, and talking to lots of "Adults" who admitted "Yea we fooled around"

Think about it? How else are kids gonna learn.?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

First the title is The Sex Fantasies Most Men Have not All Men, Most Men, which connotes 50%+1, not 100%. So, some of those who responded to this post are unable to read or understand English or don't really get a fuck and are just fucking with the author.

Second, I have a friend who lives with his wife and mother. He has sex with both in a throuple, both women are natural submissives. However, to the world it looks like he and his wife have his widowed mother living with them.

I have fantasized about fucking my beautiful mother, her sister, my dad's sisters, my own sisters, and my own cousins mostly between the 5th grade up to graduate school. I am now in my 50's and have not fantasized about any of my female family members since, though that may be why I am so tolerant of my younger friend's relationships with his mother and wife.

I have also had the harem fantasy and have cheated on my wife with my secretary and a female sales rep on a regular basis. Before reading this I thought I was a freak with an overactive libido, but living out a harem fantasy does make some sense. Of course, I know the female sales rep fucks me as part of our negotiations sometimes with my secretary joining us. And my secretary also fucks clients during business trips and meetings, so she is basically a whore for our company, in order to get us more favorable deals. My wife is blissfully ignorant of my company's business practice of using sex to get better deals. Though thinking of my wife, secretary and that sales rep as my bisexual wives, does have a certain appeal so I don;t have to sneak or lie anymore. Maybe next time I fuck my secretary and the sales rep, I will raise the issue and see what they think as they now I am married and they have eaten my cum out of each other's cunts.

Of course pro-athletes, like Wilt Chamberlain and Steve Garvey, as well as other celebrities, like Nick Cannon and Charlie Sheen, have had sexual relationships with multiple women at the same time.

Stejar1DudeStejar1Dude4 months ago

When I was 35 or so I was in an M/C and living with a hot babe who was open to other things on occasion. 3 somes both ways. MFF (Mostly) but hey you have to let her have fun so a couple MMF somes. Which is kinda hot as long as ur able to participate. Bad experience the first time. So that gal I was in love with and 4 yr relationship. Her hot younger sister moved in for 6 months. No, it did not happen..not for lack of trying. But finally say last month we did involve her a few times , so for months people thought we were just 3 people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMr3x49@Mr3x49
101 Followers
Currently working and have not had a chance to get back and spend the necessary time to write better stories. I write these stories as a creative outlet, writing a story until I run out of ideas where to take the story. I return to stories as inspiration hits and time permits...