All Comments on 'Darla's Games Day 16'

by Panthergirl

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
artty67artty67about 7 years ago
Wonderful

Thankyou for an insight into your world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
wow

First: Thank You for completing this story, even after that long time ! Second: again Thank's for telling us a little bit about Your life, and as long You know the end and the beginning You can write whatever You want in between. Third: please keep on writing, i'm always hooked by Your stories, can't stop reading and sometimes i even wait a few years to read the next one :). I wish You all the best for Your future life !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Game over, time out!

Thank you...

Thank you! I was with you from the first post of Darla's Game and I ALWAYS held out hope you'd return and complete this story. I've shed too many tears over this story and have re-read it many over the years! You did justice to the characters, though I confess I was hoping to see Carrie turn table on Darla... but then again, that wouldn't have been Carrie the Victims deal. Thank you, and I hope to follow whatever direction you take us! Thank you too for sharing your story, make the story even more real I guess. Thank you again, Terry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please give some Happy Ending to Carrie and Julie

I have been waiting for years for the next part and as you have written at the end about your life experiences I cried too, I myself have so much connected to Carrie that I also put myself in her shoes and feel her pain, so please PLEASE give Carrie some fun and Love with Julie and Let Carrie WIN...

No matter what happens in next chapters or stories like nasty, Erotic, Humiliating or Exhibitionist but please make it with Happy Ending.

Love u sooooooo much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Rape story

" I do not condone abuse or rape or any such thing, no means no."

And yet all Darla, Farin, Courtney, and Rebecca have done is rape her throughout the entire story to the point she hospitalised herself by punching a tree only now to have Jill continue to rape her after she beats her unconscious and kicks her around. Now she is gaslighting Carrie and Julie and getting Julie to assist in her continuing rape and abuse.

For someone who claims to know that no means no and has been raped and abused so often I guess you're ok with gaslighting and rape.

This is not BDSM & Humiliation. This is rape, sexual assault, assault with intent, assault with intent to wound, cruel and unusual torture, emotional and psychological distress, unlawful imprisonment and placing a subject into a state of fear and alarm - all of which would have been simple grounds for self defense when Carrie should have picked up the knife in the kitchen and stabbed Charles, Jackie and anyone else between her and the door.

Sick story. Glad it's over. 1 star.

iceblockiceblockabout 7 years ago
Asthenolagnia

Hello Panthergirl. I don't know if You'll read these comments, I hope You do. I think the condition You speak of in Your note may be Asthenolagnia. It is a condition of arousal from weakness or being humiliated. I too have had fantasies You write about with Carrie about being aroused by being forced to serve the hated Rebecca. I have the same fantasies about serving rivals in my life, none of which I have ever acted on, yet anyway! What a wonderful story. I found myself also being engaged with Carrie, it is like we got to know Her through Your writing. And what wonderful news regarding extra books! I am blessed as I found this story only a week or so ago and was able to read it practically from start to conclusion. I doubt I'll be able to find the same connection in reading about Jill as I am more wired like Carrie but I am certainly looking forward to finding out. Thank You so much for Your efforts; despite Your personal setbacks You have done a wonderful job!

PanthergirlPanthergirlabout 7 years agoAuthor
Asthenolagnia and Dacryphilia

Yes, Asthenolagnia is one of my diagnoses and the other is Dacryphilia, arousal from crying. So, it's good to know there are enough other people like me to give the... irregularities a name.

I was about to disable anonymous feedback, but seeing as more of it is positive than negative, I changed my mind. I don't usually feed the trolls, but today, I'm going to make an exception. For the vast majority of you who appreciate my effort, I apologize in advance.

To the other Anonymous, the ones who like to veil themselves in anonymity while talking a bunch of shit... What the hell is wrong with you that you would read a 535 page book just to say how much you hated it? Be thankful at least it is free and you paid nothing for it. So, henceforth, you are forbidden to read my works, go away and trouble me no more with your stupidity.

To everyone who reads stories on this site. People spend hours of their precious time to write these FREE stories. They deserve your respect whether you like their material or not. I wouldn't waste my time reading some vile vanilla novel about 'true love'. gag! barf! gross! But I wouldn't go to an author who writes such fantastical unrealistic romantic crap and give them a 1 because it didn't appeal to me.

And OMG if I read another idiot posting about how... 'that's not bdsm' One person's vanilla is another person's kink and vice versa. Take your puritanical ideals to your own church and I will take a gang bang from my demons in mine. If you've never role played a virgin being beaten and raped on a pirate ship, you've never really lived in my humble opinion. (True story, that was the first time I ever had a squirting orgasm)

I'm quite clear about the content of my stories, if you don't like it, stay the fuck away. I don't write it for you.

Again, my apologies for my outburst to the majority of you who enjoy my stories. I seriously adore you. It's nice to have people appreciate my art, for writing is an art.

iceblockiceblockabout 7 years ago
Furthermore . . .

Hey, I appreciate Your rant. I feel the same way about anonymous posters. Readers are clearly warned about the style of story they are about to read and here is the important part, if they so CHOOSE to read this style of story. Idiots.

Anyway, I forgot to mention something in my previous comment. I always found it strange that Darla owns Carrie almost as property yet (from what I can remember) never uses Carrie sexually for Herself. It's never really explained why either. Not yet anyway. I assume it might have been out of respect for Farin? But that would seem unlikely? I can't yet commit the time to reading this again but am looking forward to a second reading as soon as I can. Thank You Panthergirl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Totally agree with you Panthergirl

I totally agree with you Panthergirl about your comment on 02/18/17...

Its your Favour on us and the Writers like you who writes such Heart Touching and Mind Capturing stories for FREE FREE FREE....

Oh by the way I was the one who was begging you to give Carrie Happiness so Sorry if I hurt you too, It's just as I said earlier I feel like Carrie and I cry a lot after something happen with her. But I like it when something Nasty, Suspense or something where risk of getting caught is involed.

Please dont block me I want to talk to you. You are an AMAZING Writer.

If you allowed and consider I have few suggestions which I would like to read in story as you see it fit. Only if you allowed -

I like Risk of getting Caught in School thats my "Kink" so

1. Make Courtney force Carrie to loose her skirt and hand over her and it will be totally upto her wish whether Carrie will get it back or not and When and How.

2.At least Once Carrie should be naked in Class where student are obvious about her nudity, and maybe Carrie is on the last bench maybe she is just completing a task or just for Julie or Courtney's amusement.

3.Carrie must be naked in Hallway for whatever suitable reason that too in school time.

4.Courtney using Carrie to wipe her pussy in bathroom after... u know

5.Julie taking Carrie's Pics on different locations including school obviously and She or Courtney taking Carrie on Car ride in her Birthday suit.

Once again Thank you for your Precious Time, Efforts and your Writing. Sorry if I said anything wrong or make you angry its just School is my Kink but with Carrie, its just another World.

Love You and God Bless You. Soooooo Much Happiness for You ;-)

krazikendrakrazikendraabout 7 years ago
Love the novel !

I can't tell you how many times I've read this entire story, and pleasured myself to them. Sad to see it end.....but excited to to read the next novel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Kind of a long wait for this poor ending

2 years? I hardly think anyone is going to go back and read the previous chapters after all this time. So adding these two chapters years later seems like a waste. And the writing just doesn't warrant the effort. The whining at the end was out of place. Take the time to realize you're on a porn site on the world wide web. No one believes a word coming out of your mouth. Throwing out sob stories makes no sense. And then the rant in the comments section? That just made me laugh. I'm sure if I look up Panthergirl in the white pages, your address and phone number will pop right up. Yeah right! We're all anonymous here. And everyone of us has our own opinions.

You have yourself a super shiny, nice day now - ya hear?

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Feedback

If all you're trying to do is write a variety of sex scenes with something resembling a story around them, the you should keep doing what you're doing. The individual chapters are certainly hot enough on their own to warrant continuation.

If you are actually trying to write a story, then Darla's Games got really stale after about the third chapter.

I offer you this feedback because you actually created an interesting character in Carrie and the overall concept of the story is doable. Unfortunately, what you basically created to this point is "Carrie wakes up, Carries gets sexually abused, Carrie goes to bed." Rinse and repeat.

This story would have been so much more interesting if Carrie had fought back. I don't mean protests or punching Courtney in the car, but honest to goodness seizing her power and refusing to be a victim through whatever means necessary.

Unlike most on this website, you have some writing chops, now you need to be disciplined about writing an evolving story instead of just the variations on a theme you are offering now.

Maybe you'll read this, maybe you won't. Maybe you'll consider the words. Maybe not. But the feedback is meant honestly. You have the ability, you just need to write a better story.

shitheadfredshitheadfredabout 7 years ago

as a long time reader/fan i am happy to have you back! it been awhile -- i thought maybe you had writers block or got tired of the story line.. But reading what you have gone through in your young life saddens me! i pray you will have the strength to get through and move on!------I am looking forward to further adventures of Carrie ------my favorite was the "gimp suit"------you not gonna give her some kind of telekinetic powers are you? and she gets all pissed of and she burns down Jill's house

PanthergirlPanthergirlabout 7 years agoAuthor
I appreciate that

I will definitely keep that thought in mind as I move forward with my writing. I agree with your assessment. Thank you

ShyExposureShyExposureabout 7 years ago
Disappointed

You can consider me wanting to do the same as the world through this story. I read this, and was crying! Literally crying! You never planned for Carrie to escape, to have a life, even though a few chapters made me hope! I sincerely hoped she would go to the police, get her parent's help, or SOMETHING!! But no, you made her broken, wasted, downtrodden, and actually CUTTING HERSELF WANTING TO DIE!!! Do not write a single thing like this again. I understand it's all in your head, but this is just sick, sick and disgusting and those who enjoyed reading this are sick as well. All I wanted to do was arrest all those women and throw them in jail with rapists to get justice, while at the same time taking Carrie away from everything and telling her parents and the police all of it. I'm not reading a single other thing by you, consider my aggravation and hatred for putting such a sweet, independent girl through all this!

Mc1sucksMc1sucksabout 7 years ago
Your NEEDY Fan is Sooooooo Happy!!!!

Goddess J,

I have so missed that genius mind of yours! I kept checking your profile, and was thrilled to find your new chapters today. I am so sorry to hear about your troubles. I truly hope that your writing helps you work through things. You have been missed!!!

<3 <3 <3

S

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
so there is going to be next part or the story ends here?????

I m sorry but I m new here but I like your story a lot but m not able to understand that are you going to write and continue this story or this is the final chapter?

Please reply ok I will keep checking here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I just read through the whole story in two weeks after the new chapters have been posted, for some reason I never picked it up before.

This is beautiful and cruel at the same time. Wonderfully written, highly erotic, but for most of the time I just sat here thinking "Walk away!". But then again, those are exactly my type of stories. The painful and torturous ones. As a reader I try to show the same spirit as the main character, knowing/hoping that at the end of everything there will be a happy end making up for the suffering.

twistedstyletwistedstyleabout 7 years ago
Keep up the amazing work!

Just finish reading this chapter. I came in around the time chapter three was released. I feel the need to say something, this story is by far my favorite series on here. To read that there will be a continuation makes me smile (more than when Carie finished the games). I would hate to see this story just end abruptly. Looking forward to reading the next book. Keep up the amazing work and remember to enjoy your own work as much as we do.

koala011860091koala011860091about 7 years ago
You still have it!

I'm so happy you are writing again, and even more glad that your talent for erotically horrific humiliation is going stronger than ever. I really liked her being forced to choose between sucking lots of guys or taking just one up the butt. Also being throat raped on the table into subspace. The long and methodical beating was a little harder to watch, but was absolutely necessary to be extreme enough to believe Carrie could actually be broken.

I've always been fascinated by Jill, and I'm glad to see her be more central to the story. I assume a lot of her will remain a mystery, only really exposed to us through how others interact with her, but I am totally fascinated by her.

As to some comments that Carrie should have a happy ending, I'm not sure I see it that way. After all she's been through, and how much it turned her on, no matter how reluctantly, she has to see this through. And in a way, I think that is about as happy an ending as she could get.

Now to go re-read Kelsey's story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Emotional

The emotional ride train is real. Hope jules and carrie have a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Jesus I cannot explain

How much I hate Jill. She is what younger than 40? But acts like she has the wisdom of the ancients and can never make a mistake. To her Carrie is a lump of clay that needs to be molded and she will do anything she wants to her without regard for law, morality or Carries mental well being. She is a torturer and rapist by proxy. Worse of all everyone fucking worships her like they are totally blind to her extreme arrogance and wrong doing. Jill is this stories true villain without a doubt.

You write a good story by the way, if you didnt i wouldnt be this invested to rant.

SeenoSeenoalmost 7 years ago

So I'm very conflicted about your stories.

It's often very hot, but at times I find myself hating what is going on or the characters in it. Your note at the end did a bit to help me understand, the way the story seems to shift from almost a love story to something really fucked up. While I did find myself having to skip sections I always found myself coming back.

As to the assholes talking about "this isn't bdsm". Well yes, especially in this story a lot of it is just abuse, and not okay in real life. But you clearly understand that, and this is a story, fantasy, not real life. I do have to say that Darla does read completely as a terrible person and an abuser. I don't know if you intended her that way, but that is how she reads. Farin is selfish, short-sighted, and manipulative... so basically a teenager and can be awful like they are. Farin might grow up, but Darla reads like a sociopath most of the time.

As for the Jill. She reads as well-intentioned, but let that be the damning faint praise it sounds like. In the last hour I've come up with a half-dozen ways she could help Carrie that are better for her than what she is doing. They don't make for kinky sexy stories, well most don't, but they exist. But they aren't what fit Jill's world, and don't leave her in the position of power. So she's not doing them.

She's well-intentioned. She wants to help people, but only her way. It doesn't make her a villain, but she's not a hero either. Which is a good character, but please don't present her as a hero, or at least not without calling out her flaws.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Holy mother of god

I can't believe you're back! Please, please, pleeeeeeeease... never stop writing :)

ThoughtMonsterThoughtMonsteralmost 7 years ago
It's like XMas!

I finally logged in yesterday and realized that you're back and that you finished Darla's Games! Best day ever! I found Darla's failure to properly control Carrie properly frustrating, (and wanted to sit her down for a talk about strategy) but I think that's the point, and it's well done, with Carrie's resistance and Darla's struggle to control her building Carrie's character for us. I don't know why everyone is whining about Jill being mean. Jill is hot. Fluffy bunnies are not so hot. And I'm SO glad that Carrie didn't get some sort of revenge or whatever it is that some of these people are suggesting. There are fifty million, boring, Naiad lesbian romances for that shit. The point here is that she's being dominated and humiliated and can't regain control. That's why it's hot. Thank you for finishing it! I'm really excited that both Jill and Courtney are sticking around, and I can't wait to keep reading.

huhminahhnortonhuhminahhnortonover 6 years ago
Bravo! I appreciate you finishind this tale.

I especially enjoyed your "author's note." While reading on here I edit mentally & your effort is astounding. For a tome of this length there are very few corrections needed.

On the other side, I'm trying to figure how to humiliate you in a fitting manner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Looking forward

I’m really fortunate to be able to read the whole series all at once. Initially, i really didn’t like the story much because of what Darla and Rebecca are doing to Carrie. Also, it was kind weird that Darla never once touched Carrie sexually or use her. But the character Carrie kept me reading on n on and i really developed a strong attachment to her. And I really love it that you wrote a character like Jill into the story. I’m really looking forward to Jill’s World and I must say the build up is looking great!

Life sometimes sucks, but we can always be as tough as Carrie. Thank you for sharing about yourself. Keep on writing and we’ll keep on reading! Xoxo

lovercat2942lovercat2942about 6 years ago
Onward!!

Wow. Look what Farin has led Carrie into!! This is not what I expected to happen - maybe it is due somewhat to its being a while since I read the earlier parts of Darla's Games and, thus, about Jill and Sue. Anyway, Carrie is a little fighter; that is why, I believe, Jill had to go to the lengths she did to force Carrie to *listen* to her. Of course, as is stated in other comments, this is only fiction. I cannot imagine anyone being whipped on the boobs and arms "for hours and hours" with a cat-o-nine-tails and another whip. I like the lead-in to the second part of your trilogy. I want to see how Jill sets out to teach people things that they might not otherwise learn in an entire lifetime, and I am glad to see that she is enlisting the aid of Carrie's BFF, Julie. Why Courtney, of all people, is tagging along I don't know, but that adds to my curiosity as I read on.

Oh, and thank you for resolution of what I mentioned in my comment from Day 15; namely, Carrie's encounter in the gimp suit with Julie - nice method with Jill telling Julie just the general stuff and letting Julie figure out the rest.

As for the author's note, I will PM my thoughts in an e-mail. A lot of stuff for anyone to work through, but thanks, Jessica, for having the courage to open yourself up to us as you did.

Oh, almost forgot - I wonder why Jill didn't have Carrie take a shower before making her into the dessert ....no biggie, just wonder.

damiano17damiano17almost 6 years ago
In my top 5 stories

To be honest, when i started the first chapter, i thought i would be disappointed. That was because of the really fast beginning of Carrie's ordeals and the little feedback of her character. How wrong i was! Not only Carrie has a great character development, but also the secondary characters as well! Something quit impresing considering the story is written in first person!

This is overall a well written and very intense story!

As for the final chapter.

I'm happy that Carrie's story isn't over, but at the same time a little worried about the anticipation for the new chapters. This story is quite addictive and the wating of new chapters will be distressing.

I'm glad that Carrie's ordeals with Darla,Rebecca and Farin are over and i really liked that there wasn't any vengeance against them. Life rarely works that way. The guilts are the only but most powerful retribution in these situations.

To be honest, Carie's "adventures" on school was my favorite part, so all my hopes go with my beloved Courtney and maybe Julie(?) to go on. Although, i believe we are not done with Rbecca and Farin.

It's also nice to see Carrie's biggest fear(Julie finding out) to be settle so smooth for her and i can't wait to see the new configurations in their relationship.

I am a little disappointed about Jill. She broke Carrie through brutal force and pain.I really appreciate much more Courtney's method with mostly mind manipulation for the same result.

Carrie's crash on Jill doesn't allow her to comprehend Jill's motivations. So Jill is an enigma to us as well. But i consider her criticism to Darla unfair anyway.

If Darla's purpose was to make Carie fall in love with Farin, she obviously succedeed.

If all that was a test for Darlas dominant abilities.Then Jill is a hypocrite,because she repeatedly held back Darla for actions much less extreme of what she eventually used to break Carrie.

Anyway, considering you have already post "Jill's world" there isn't any point in making speculations about things you have probably already answer.

I'm really happy you kept Courtney in the game. My personal favorite character and propably the only good-hearted, although she tries to look otherwise.She seem to be the only one interested mostly in Carrie's pleasure through her ordeals than her misery. The way she pushes Carrie further during her "glory hole lunch break" session, while making her to gain pleasure through that , is amazing!

In my point of view, even Carrie and Julie aren't that nice. Julie's treatment to "panties sniffer" shows a lot about her.

But even Carrie ,although i'd like some more feedback about her character before Darla's games, isn't that nice. She found Maria's spanking more humiliating than the one in the lunch break, regardless it was much lighter and less risky,just because of Maria's origin and occupation. That shows something about her. She also was the "leader" of a "gang" who mocked cheerleaders and her best friend, who obviously knows her better than everyone, believed that she would enjoy to participate in "panties sniffer" punishment.

Well, i think i already wrote much more than what i was intending to.

So, i still hope that Carrie will end up with Courtney .But, more likely she'll become Jill's new toy or she'll end up in a relationship with Julie.(like the one of Jill with Sue)

Thank you again for the magnificent story!

I thought to write something about yours note at the end of the story too. Βut you obviously had sοme professional help. So some cliche words from an unknown guy in the other side of the world couldn't be more helpful.

I just wish you the best and i hope you'll continue to thrill us with your great writings.

damiano17damiano17almost 6 years ago
A small addition.

I can't but make a special reference to the point that Courtney has Carrie to clean herself up, put on the best make up she ever had and then spits food on her face!

For some reason this was my most favorite scene of all this story. Probably in any story of this site!

Definitely the evening at Courtney's house is a chapter i'm going to read again and again through the next years.

Thank you again Panthergirl

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 5 years ago
My reading

I found comments entertaining and showing the wide variety of ways people perceive the same text and situations. My notes here is meant to that same dubious purpose.

I found the story great and enjoyable read even at times when content was next to unbearable. Had long suspected, and the author's end note mostly confirmed, that the story is based in real experience (of course likely exaggerated over the top and otherwise mingled). That accounts for the large relevant character count, somewhat chaotic flow of events and pointy flashbacks to future, making remarkably crazy story to read as very realistic.

Disclosure: I know about BDSM no more than I have read on this site - but certainly have fantasies (Who haven't. No, really? How you happened here then?). So, I may be extremely wrong, but I have difficulties to understand people moaning about how this is soooo badly wrong and not BDSM. In my understanding this story is not meant to depict civil role play executed in framework of positive consent, instead it attempt to provide THE power trip fantasy that could be then enacted in such a role play. Yes, reduced to three words it is rape, torture and abuse. YES, it is horror.

Now just some reading notes.

Carrie. She ended up with the exact intermittent resolution I expected since day 3. The same situation can be dressed as crushingly depressing tragedy or as nominally happy ending. I believe the author suggest the second reading and I choose to comply.

However, I have great fears and interest in further development. I believe Carrie can't be defined in any narrow, stereotypical BDSM terms. She isn't vanilla as she get off on some weird enough shit, but she isn't neither a sub nor a dominant. While she may, and probably will, be trained to assert both roles she can't and shouldn't be totally honest self in either. Whatever happens to her in the future books, I really hope she won't be losing this beautiful complexity.

Julie. No comments, we don't know shit about her, yet I suppose. Well, she is frighteningly smart and impossibly lovable, and that smells doom, at least at halftime.

Farin. She's the key to the fateful bet, I do believe that, if not by intend then at least in execution. Her admiration, crush and lust she mistakes for love is destructive. Her goal, hope, was to walk away from this with Carrie as her submissive, but she is too delusional to ever try such a relationship, at least as she is right now. Attempt to break this bond is one (weak) point in Jill's favour. Lots of potential for grow and cause future complications.

Darla, the poor train wreck. She comes out as a fool and stupid failed domme, but that kind of not make much sense. Then, life not always make sense, and there always may be things and motivations we don't know or understand. Who was gaming whom, and to what goal?

Jill. She disappointed me harshly by not even attempting to investigate why Carrie was beating her head. Also her whipping of Carrie seems very cheap. It might have be 'realistic' in a bad way, or even extremely smart move to exhaust Carrie's resistance without breaking her for real, intentionally, but rather by simplistic error.

I seriously suspect a lot of Carrie's delusions about Jill is creeping in the narrative, and she is indeed just arrogant privileged bich that happen to have high position in the local mob by chance or inheritance. Then, she do have that freaking vampire palace for a house and promote herself as able to teach what sounds as practical magic (sarcasm). Alternatively it isn't impossible Carrie misjudged her age by twenty years or more.

(Seriously, look at the celebrities in their fifties. Even my own cousin who barely float above poverty owning a small artisan shop is more hot in her fifties than ever, after her daughter she had at forty finally give her permanent and completely natural solid boobs. Only skin on top of her palms give out she isn't in her twenties anymore.)

Courtney, worth notice last but not least. Growing from secondary character she comes out as relatively simple without being swallow. I'm not one bit surprised Jill wants her around. Being a natural benevolent dominant Courtney has most tohyy gain from the little crash course Jill is volunteering with Carrie as study material. She also has great potential to complicate Carrie's life immensely before eventually growing up to a point she can give Jill advice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The Abyss

I have conflicting feelings after entering the world of Darla/Jill's "Games". I really couldn't stop reading. I wanted to stop. I was reminded of the Nietzsche quote, "He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee."

Just food for thought.

LostYouthLostYouthover 4 years ago
Greatest story ever written

Best story series ever published here, just an amazing work of ART.

YobottyYobottyalmost 4 years ago
Wow

OMG, I made it. I had the pleasure of reading this after it was all completed and its such a masterpiece. I think about the innocent Carrie that the story started with and now she is almost completely unrecognizable. I cried many times reading this story. I'm not typically into the BDSM/rapey literature so I had trouble keeping it together during the crueler of Carrie's trials. I almost didn't continue at times but I knew I would be doing myself a huge disservice if I didn't (albiet with days-long breaks inbetween reading chapters to recover). I'm glad I kept going because honestly its one of the best erotic stories I've read. Granted, the reason I kept reading wasn't due to the eroticism but more so because I fell in love with the characters. I fell for Carrie, Farin and Julie (situations depending of course) and loved to hate Jill and Darla. Although its super fucked up how Carrie was forced into this situation and I guess at the start I was hoping for some sort of badass redemption arc (optimistic, I know), it started to become interesting how she would rationalise the rape and humiliation with the dominant character's constant mindgames. I was in awe of how you could write such traumatizing rape scenes (eg. the bathroom anal rape) and then write, as if it's a reward for making it through the former scenes, some of the most romantic sex scenes I've read (eg. the Carrie/Julie scenes were favourites of mine). I'm almost terrified to read future installments of the series but I can't miss out on one of the best erotic writers out there.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 3 years ago
Incredible story

OMG... what a Fantastic story. The characters were just great. I'm going to read the next book right now. You are one hell of a writer. PLEASE write more.

Thank you!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I finished the series, and enjoyed it very much! It is strange that it's called "Darla's games" when Darla herself is barely in the story at all. I also think the many scenes of lesbian play in the restroom stalls weren't quite realistic - between classes, school bathrooms are very busy places with no privacy.

But the story itself was fantastic, went in directions I didn't expect. I would love to see more.

leeroy jenkinsleeroy jenkinsabout 2 years ago

As a story arc I do think this was well written and entertaining. Personal for myself this story is full of abuse no questions about it. Most everything in this whole story, vast amounts of people wouldn’t endure or put up with. Love bdsm and lived the lifestyle, but they belief safe sane and consensual, this story lacks that in spade at times. Does though sound like Jill’ story might get there though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The series reads like a collection of scenes the author wanted to write, hamfisted together with duct tape. The scenes work in a vaccuum, but the overarching plot and justifications setting them up and linking them together just don't add up. I guess if you wrote this story as an outlet for your trauma, that kinda makes sense. The story is still weak though.

cradulichcradulichalmost 2 years ago

Loved the story. It was hard to put diwn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Whew! I agree that the lack of safe, sane and consensual was missing from what I've studied about BDSM. I have to say that whatever the the hell you'd call this (blackmail?) really added to the arousing story line. I was rivited to it and went through it fairly quickly. My head was spinning at times being so turned on. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

*Applause* Great first series or book or whatever you want to call this. I literally couldn't stop thinking about this story for the last week. I've been reading every chance I get, on breaks at work, walking the dog, laying in bed at night before drifting off to sleep and then first thing waking up in the morning. I, like probably most people here, typically just come to this site to find something to help me get off, I was totally unprepared for how emotionally invested I got into some of these characters. I even have to admit, reading about these high schoolers almost got me a little sad and depressed pining for yesteryear when getting laid and who's house we're going to party at this weekend seemed like the most important things in our world. I was starting to get nervous with the way the last chapter ended knowing there was only one more chapter left, I was afraid the ending was going to be super rushed. I didn't realize there was a second book. I can't wait to start on Jills World next.

beth_beth_over 1 year ago

I enjoyed your review, Anonymous (the one just before this one) because isn't that just what this story does? I remember having no particular expectations and then it just took on a life of its own in my head for weeks, it was hard to keep from thinking about it in any free moment I had. The characters just come to life; say what you will about whether some of the decisions were smart or safe or rational or not, but all of that just made them feel completely human and lovingly imperfect. I hope you enjoy Jill's World, but I can promise that you will.

AIMSJETAIMSJETabout 1 year ago

Loved this! More to say, but wanted to say least say that for now...

LuciferseptLuciferseptabout 1 year ago

Ce livre, car c’est un livre, exerce sur le lecteur une sorte de fascination, comparable à celle exercée par Kââ, qui nous entraîne dans un monde où la réalité est alternative, la volonté incertaine et où, comme disait Rimbaud, je est un autre.

Fascination qui découle de la longueur, du temps exigé pour la lecture et donc de l’immersion prolongée du lecteur dans l’intimité des différents protagonistes et particulièrement du personnage principal. Tout plongeur sait que plus la plongée est profonde, plus le temps de décompression est long.

Fascination engendrée par le foisonnement de personnages qui, avec leurs propres logiques, tout en étant indépendantes les unes des autres un peu comme les pièces d’un jeu d’échec, concourent volontairement ou pas, au même but, utiliser l’héroïne pour satisfaire ses pulsions, quitte à briser totalement sa personnalité.

Fascination exercée par la nature même de l’héroïne, qui oscille en permanence entre Justine et Cosette, sorte de lutine sexy qui semble surgir du livre du divin Marquis pour se plonger avec délice dans celui de Victor Hugo. Le lecteur s’en trouve ainsi emporté et plongé alternativement dans des phases successives d’excitation et de compassion.

Fascination enfin, par la l’abîme des questions posées par ce livre. Qui sommes-nous vraiment? Vaut-il mieux connaître la vérité ou se contenter de la traversée de apparences? Est-il possible d’ignorer le regard des autres? Et de quels autres? Est-on vraiment soi dans ses pulsions exacerbées ou dans le calme de la réflexion? Entre autres…

L’autrice dit qu’elle ne sait pas écrire des histoires d’amour. Elle fait beaucoup mieux: elle parle d’Amour.

Le seul regret est que la traduction automatique ne soit pas à la hauteur de l’écrit, malgré quelques formules involontairement cocasses.

LuciferseptLuciferseptabout 1 year ago

Correctif de ma ''critique'': Rimbaud a dit '' je EST un autre'' et non je suis un autre. Ce qui évidemment n'a pas tout à fait le même sens et correspond plus aux écrits dont je parle.

ShyAndAshamedShyAndAshamed6 months ago

Spoiler alert: I’m going to talk about the story’s content. If you haven’t read the story yet, you might want to stop reading.

I started to read ‘Darla’s Games’ a decade ago, when only the first 7 or 8 chapters were written. Recently, I picked it up again, re-read the first chapters, finished it and directly followed up with ‘Jill’s World’. I also read most of her other stories in the last couple of weeks. If you haven’t, ‘Meeting Kelsey’ is great.

There are a few things that sets the story apart from others in the same genre. Carrie, the main character, goes through a transformation process that leaves her stronger, while she fights her inner demons, like being attracted to women or her fetish for humiliation. While it’s still fantasy, it never gets so crazy that it gets utterly unbelievable. This shows, for example, when her teachers, the school counselor, and her parents get involved like they would in the real world. Still, Panthergirl managed to continue the story and drew it to a conclusion, which, of course, is just laying the base for ‘Jill’s World’. Most authors who write stories in this genre do not finish their stories. My assumption is that they just don’t see a way to navigate their characters out of the situation the author has put them in.

Carrie’s relationships with other characters like her best friend Jules, her lover Farin, and Courtney developed a lot throughout the story, which kept it interesting. Besides all the character development, the story is still fast paced and has a lot of action in it.

I found the story emotionally very engaging and challenging. When Carrie went through her breakdowns, it was very hard for me to read it. But the fun times with Farin and especially Jules were a great compensation. Panthergirl’s writing style is excellent.

A compliment to Panthergirl and her editors. The story had almost no typos, grammar or continuity errors in it.

‘Darla’s Games’ is an excellent story and I wish Panthergirl would return and publish new works.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPanthergirl@Panthergirl
1338 Followers
You can send any private feedback to jessicasubs@yahoo Making love to my demons, sharing them with the world. I'm baaaaaack... Well, kind of... soon... I can't believe how much time has passed! I've written so much incomplete material, I sometimes just spend days reading m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES