All Comments on 'Surviving the Rich-Sunshine and Sir Ch. 04'

by LucindaPaige

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
dreamer3366dreamer3366about 7 years ago
Loving this

On pins and needles for the next chapter. I hope the 2 pages satisfied people who complained the previous were to too short (and then probably not). As for me I like being kept on edge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Story

Great story, eagerly awaiting more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Incredibly Powerful

Wow, you certainly know how to pack a punch!

teehaateehaaalmost 5 years ago
It started nice...

But now it's getting really intrieging. And nog a sole sex scene so far...

Congratulations these are real skills!

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 5 years ago
Thank You

I'm grateful you managed to squeeze out a second page. I'm guessing you are a fan of soap operas, that advance their plot lines millimeter by millimeter. I've always preferred longer works that have the time and space to explore in greater detail. This has the potential to become that if you allow yourself the room.

LucindaPaigeLucindaPaigealmost 5 years agoAuthor
The chapters get longer

I published shorter chapters because on another site that's what people prefer. Once readers on Literotica let me know they wanted longer chapters I obliged. And no, not a big soap opera fan. At least not for over twenty years. The ABC soaps were my favorite though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLucindaPaige@LucindaPaige
157 Followers
9/29/19 I've been in and out of the hospital recently. Its been tough. I'm trying to get well, and back to writing. Computer screens are nauseating so I've gone old school and am writing on notepads. Hope everyone is doing well, and I promise I haven't forgotten my characters ...