All Comments on 'The Gear Ch. 02'

by VertigoReturns

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

i will simply say wow !! .please continue this enticing series ,thank you for your time to write this. looking forward to more.

ironsoldier80ironsoldier80about 7 years ago
Awesome

This series already has a lot going for it. Very creative idea for sci Fi tech and antagonist. How you get a good editor to make a great story and epic. Also take your time with your story, enjoy it.

GrandPaMGrandPaMabout 7 years ago
I have questions...

but I will await part 3 before I delve in just yet.

You may answer some of them in your next chapter.

I will say that David seems like a real bastard setting up his son like this.

VertigoReturnsVertigoReturnsabout 7 years agoAuthor

You can ask them now if you want. I will try to answer them without spoiling any upcoming chapters. Who knows maybe it will help me to close any plot holes when this all ends! :)

Ge59Ge59about 7 years ago

i do not know about any one else but i want to see where this goes.... it is intriguing to say the least

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Page Breaks!

I'm really enjoying this story, but you REALLY need to include some form of break to differentiate betweem different parts of the story. Maybe a line, an extra space or chapter titles. This went from chatting with his sister to flirting with Tina with no distinction!

VertigoReturnsVertigoReturnsabout 7 years agoAuthor

There is page breaks in the original word document I posted to the moderators. I dont know why they copy pasted it this way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

can't wait for part 3. Also page break thing. Try next time using underscores or asterix so copy paste wont mess it up.

hellinahelmethellinahelmetabout 7 years ago
Good jump off

Doing fine and have piqued our interest with the last couple of paragraphs...left a lot of options open with us knowing his old man is an ET. Looking forward to reading you next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

It reads as if could go for a lot more chapters than just four, hope you just keep going I'd love to read many more please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Next part when?

VertigoReturnsVertigoReturnsabout 7 years agoAuthor

Editor is kind of busy with his exams. It will be uploaded soon after he proofreads it.

beezlebubbeezlebubabout 7 years ago
Fire your editor

This is a good story, except for the fact there are missing words and bad grammar everywhere. Here is a sentence from near the end of this page...Few hours earlier, outside on an abandoned stood David Peterson with three black suited men.

First of all there should be a word before the word few. The comma is pointless as there is not another one, indicating a parenthetical element, in the sentence. And also WHAT is abandoned?

You really need to look for a different editor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous