All Comments on 'M Club Ch. 01'

by WatchingCloud

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kabout 7 years ago
Welcome back!

I loved all your stories and am excited that you are writing a new series. The two characters in this chapter are believable and likeable. I look forward to the next chapters.

maddictmaddictabout 7 years ago
I don't mind if I do

That took some courage, I wood never have asked. I liked the fealing of being naked outside with Denby and she participated to the limits of her pledge witch wood be very exciting for me. I know we can't talk about M club, butt I hope they share their private moment mutually.

The previous comment will have me looking up your....library what else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love your works!

I can relate to the characters and the situation. I love your writing. Really good setup and anticipations. Class Nudist is one of my all-time favorites. Im so happy to see youre posting new works. Keep it up! Thank you for writing these!

cantgetenough2cantgetenough2almost 7 years ago
Surprisingly fun

Great premise and execution as the tension escalates.

I had thought the group was going to get bigger, and had thought the action was going to spiral much more out of control. But it was less grandiose. This made the story more feasible than I would have imagined, and easier to put myself into the character's shoes.

Amusingly, I was proud of the character's maturity as they navigated the options presented to them and chose their path. I say amusingly because they are just made up characters after all. But again, my connection formed with this group makes me wish they had taken on a fifth member. me. And perhaps another girl. Because. well, you know. I wanted to be able to share "sushi" with someone as well.

aherbaherbalmost 7 years ago

What a great start. I actually read the 8th chapter first, and found it so arousing I had to come back to the start and read the whole thing. Well done WatchingCloud!

L O ReinsL O Reinsover 6 years ago
I Second That Emotion

Welcome back, WatchingCloud.

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

Hmm, great beginning to the story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovely premise.

Nicely paced. Well written.

Needed some action by Denby. Perhaps some playing with her own tits to give hime something more than his imagination to get him going. Perhaps -- since she already posited the possibility of her giving him a handjob and/or blowjob, asking him to imagine how it would feel with his cock surrounded by her breasts.

Very close to five stars, but not quite.

sixfoot4sixfoot4over 1 year ago

loved it. arousing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous