All Comments on 'Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 61'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Welcome Back

Welcome back and good writing.

I thought given the time between chapters you were either writing a longer chapter or some life changing circumstance like a family emergency came into your life.

TigerT57TigerT57about 7 years ago
Addiction

I have been wondering how long before you added another character so along comes nasty nurse Linda. Hope she is kinky ;) Keep it going, I gave you a five

this story is addictive.

rapperbsrapperbsover 6 years ago
Tears to my eyes.....

This chapter brought tears to my eyes. As all your stories, very well written. I am always drawn into your stories. This one in particular hit home, seeing my wife for the first time in ICU, after a terrible car wreck. She died once at the scene and once in the ER. Her femor bone was fractured and tibia and fibia in both legs. She was basically bleeding out internally from all the broken bones. They infused her with blood and restored her blood pressure after stabilizing the fractures.

Your descriptive account of Elsa in ICU really brought all that flooding back, watching your best friend and lover in a medically induced coma. Thanks for writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
3480 Followers
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...