All Comments on 'My Masturbation Awakening'

by manmeltr

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good story

Very revealing story. Quite a few married guys have had similar awakening but will not admit it.

tantricvegantantricveganabout 7 years ago

This was very lovely. Thanks for the visuals ;)

SueDanymSueDanymalmost 7 years ago
Passion

You wrote with an impressive amount of passion/enthusiasm. Please keep up your thrilling work.

blondsublesblondsublesalmost 7 years ago
Very interesting

I frequently showcase female masturbation in my stories but I think that it's interesting (and arousing) to read about it from a man's perspective. Great job conveying the intensity of your orgasm. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Similar Anal Awakening

I had enjoyed watching porn actors slide their dicks into willing women's asses for several years, just as you. And yes, one day I finally realized that Yeah, a guy could do that to me! I wanted it! I thought I wasn't homosexual or anything, I just believed that anal sex would be as hot as it looked on the screen. For a long while I was masturbating a lot to gay porn featuring anal. I decided that I needed to "bite the bullet" and give into my desires IRL.

Fortunately I had a good friend and neighbor who was gay. We'd known each other for years, had talked about everything, including our different experiences with sex. Yet we had never broached the subject of "doing each other". He was in his world, I was in my hetero world. He was also good friends with my wife, so I had some trepidation about asking him to be the one to fuck my ass. What if he told her? What if she found out? Never mind, I wanted it bad enough to get past those considerations.

I sat on his couch one evening and got up my nerve finally. "I want you to fuck me."

Of course, he was shocked; and this led to a twenty minute conversation about why after all these years I had asked. Then he explained to me (something I didn't know) that there are certain bodily preparations I have to take before it can be a positive anal experience. He sent me home with a promise to "do me". when I was prepared. I sensed that he was aroused by the idea. I knew I was. I could barely wait. I masturbated thinking about my coming anal initiation by my friend. A few days later I found myself sitting naked on his bed. The first time he put me on my knees with my ass to him and drilled me from behind. I thought I would die, it was so good. The feeling of his penis in me was amazing, something so alive and so nasty/sexy inside of me! I begged him to cum in me and he declined, keeping his condom on. The sounds he made told me he was enjoying having me. That pleased me. The feeling of his dick in my ass pleased me more than I could say.

We lay side by side on his bed for awhile, and then - surprisingly, abruptly - he swung his leg over me and got on top of me, with me facing him. I hadn't considered face-to face anal fucking but he was expert and it was magic. In addition to the physical sensations, the ability to look up into his face and see his pleasured expressions was an experience I had never imagined. This time he came in me and I loved it! Looking up at him and seeing his expression as he squirted into me was ... well, ... awesome. I was so glad I had finally gotten up the nerve to go for anal experiences. I remain glad to this day. It has added much to my life.

We remain friends. I didn't turn "gay" but I did learn to suck dick and to enjoy my status as a "bottom", still craving and receiving anal from him and a few friends. So good!

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 3 years ago

Welcoming your story - all the wonderful energy and truth makes up for a few rough edges in the writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous