All Comments on 'The Pirate King Ch. 01'

by nakamook

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
bhart1bhart1about 7 years ago
Well written

I found a few minor editing slip ups, but none of us who try our hand at this can find them all. They were few and far enough between not to detract from the adventure you've set us on.

The characters are engaging and sexy. Their sexual tension runs high. You gave great thought to a setting you can't possibly have experienced first hand; so much so that it reads with authenticity. I give you five stars and extend a hearty welcome. I look forward to future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 Star

I have read a lot of stories on this site for about 7 years now, I do not just read for the sex, I love reading. One of the best in a long time, looking forward to the next chapter, so excited. I am not even into domination stories, I am a 47 year old unromantic woman who loves gay romance between burly men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Oh. My. God.

Please write more. This may be the hottest thing I've ever read! Seriously, I can't be happy with any other erotic story now that I've seen this.

elleemelleemabout 7 years ago

Such a powerful, intriguing, fucking hot start. Can't wait to see more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
so. hot. so very, very hot.

Crushingly excruciatingly hot, truly. The build up is sublime, the pacing is great, the emotional entanglement painful. More, please, sir. quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
i felt just as tied as this man

each word and phrase was pulling me in as if I was on the end of the rope, more moremore

ReneDuVallReneDuVallalmost 7 years ago
the best story i ever read here! congratulation!

the best one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Consent!

Both of your stories absolutely elate me with their clear-cut definitions of consent & the emphasis on why it is important. Thank you xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
reading this again

love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

wow! your way with words are such beautiful poetry, it's masterful and magical! I wish I could rate ut 10 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing writing!

It's rare to find a story of quality that I genuinely enjoy for the writing and/or story on smut sites. I'm thoroughly invested in the story of these men now, and I really appreciate the pirate captain's ethics and concern. Good job! I loved it. Keep doing amazing things and thanks for sharing your talent with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

so sexy! awesome writing

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for such a brilliant opening!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What is the name of the ship?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernakamook@nakamook
265 Followers
nonbinary, writer. if you like what I do, consider buying me a coffee! http://ko-fi.com/nakamook tumblr: nakamookwrites.tumblr.com twitter: @nakamookwrites i take commissions there the pirate king all the way up through book three is up on amzn! https://read.amazon.com/kp/...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES