All Comments on 'Not Your Typical Friends w/Benefits'

by lonelyjohn76

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
highly erotic

highly erotic without overstating (no 12" cocks or EE breasts or 30 orgasms in 4 hours).Characters are clearly defined, story line flows perfectly, love and emotion feel strong, If this is your first effort, you have created a great read and I hope to see more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good Story

I know I would enjoy a sequel with a 3 sum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Older women are often underestimated. This is a perfect situation that benefits all three. This may not be Janet's first time.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 7 years ago
Older women

I have two women. One is 68, the other 70. No lube needed for either of them as they both get very wet. Both taste good and love to fuck. Good story. And the wife and Janet would make a good story. My 68 year old has girlfriends for sex too. Just waiting for her to invite me to a threesome - ffm! And, yes, she and I have talked about that. Enjoyed your story. Thanks for writing.

sexymeupsexymeupabout 7 years ago
hot

I love older women and have been with a 70 yr and 80 yr they still love sex, they may be older but still active in sex. loved your story was a great read, I gave it a 5 star. would like to see more ch. to this story, good job keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Del

Great story. My wife has helped out several married men in need. Only 2 of their wives have asked he to help. Her sister with her husband and another close friend with her husband. All the others are still a secrete.

AkpervertAkpervert6 months ago

Nicely set up. Played well. And I see there is more. I hope so.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Not that far from common reality. You want and need it and he has it to give to you. Love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous