All Comments on 'Blackout'

by Secretseductions

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
JackSprat88JackSprat88about 7 years ago
Terrific start!

Since this much of your long-ago story is this hot, I can't wait to see the rest!

Thank you for sharing it, and the next installment can't come too soon for me.

JackSprat88JackSprat88about 7 years ago
In addition...

I stand by my first comment, in that I definitely still find a lot of this story very hot.

But when I wrote that, I hadn't yet finished reading it all. I've now read the whole thing, and speaking only for myself, what I really enjoy about this genre is when one of the parties involved ends up getting incredibly turned on in spite of themselves. I can see now that a lot of what happened in this case can really only be described as rape, which, again speaking only for myself, is nothing that I find very hot, even in the fantasy realm.

But I want to make it very clear that I'm glad the author is writing this. She clearly had, to use what I think were her words, to get something off her chest. So I'm glad she's doing that, hope she continues, and look forward to seeing what she creates when she's been able to put this particularly reality-bound chapter of her life behind her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
damn

flat out hot! can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This made me cry.

This was not hot. This was a woman's story about being raped and used and helpless. Your descriptions of how you felt resonate with me. Why did you share this on an erotic website? I'm so sorry that you went through this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Oh come on

This isn't a recount of an experience people. This story is so clearly written by a man that it's hilarious. Women DO NOT WRITE LIKE THIS. to the poor commenter below please don't be sad. It's a dude writing some material to whack it to and putting it up for other dudes to whack it to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hot

I'm surprised by people complaining about non consensual sex in the non consent section. I thought it was actually really hot, unlike a lot of stories where it becomes ok because the woman begins to like it so the man is saved from the rapist status. This is actually nonconsent and very well written, perfectly fitting the genre. Look forward to the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great start

This might be your first submission here but your skill in writing speaks of experience.

I am not typically drawn in my non con stories but I will admit I am quite curious where this leads. You mention in your story of a year and a half of experience...related to this? Experiences do change people, that's for sure. Thank you for sharing...and please continue,.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Preg risk sex is so damn hot!

I loved it that you fucked both times with no protection whatsoever! Preg risk sex is what sex is really about and thus is wny it is so hot, and if a pregnancy is not desired it can be a real adrenaline rush! I hope, lust that you have that aspect in your future writings. Purrrrrrrrrrr

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Do NOT stop

Loved your writing, loved your story, hungry for more...much more.

Do not stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hot hot hot

I'm wet now, it's all your fault. Haha

I think you're writing is beautiful and your story 5hough unfortunate did lead to a very hot tale from an outsiders perspective.

I hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved it

I loved the story I honestly thought he was still go cum in her and on her face......... please continue this story

SophykitenSophykitenabout 6 years ago
Great writing!

Loved the story from start to finish. Reading ones like this give me more confidence to attempt a go at writing myself.

Please continue! =D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank You

For putting into words, most of my sexual experiences until recently. I finally, after years of submitting to men's desires, learned how to get my own needs met. I learned it didn't have to hurt, and could even feel good, leading ultimately to my first orgasm at my advanced age. Thank goodness there wasn't any internet back then!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So Hot

I came so hard when Mike started fucking her face. Omg. Great writing!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous