All Comments on 'Occupational Hazards Ch. 01'

by secretsxywriter

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow!

Loved this beginning! Looking forward to more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Oh, thank you thank you thank you! A good story to read, it's like Christmas. 🎁

FASfanFASfanabout 7 years ago
A really good firsat chapter!

Welcome to Literotica, secretsexywriter. and thank you for a great Chapter One. I hope you won't make us wait too long for Chapter Two -- this is good stuff!

Congratulations on publishing you first story; I am looking forward to many more.

Well done -- five stars!

PeacerulesPeacerulesabout 7 years ago
Great story

FASfan, secretsxywriter is hardly new. Some of the best BDSM stories are in his/her list. That being said, great to have a new story! Keep it up.

xoxo_mexoxo_meabout 7 years ago
Bravo!

I loved your Raw series, was delighted when you added Raw and Broken, and now it’s clear I am going to be hooked on Occupational Hazards. secretsxywriter, there is a reason you are among my favorite writers on Literotica. Furthermore, your POV from the male perspective is so natural, it’s hard to believe this is your first stab doing so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
GOOD story,

Writing as a male you have done a good job . I worked in part of the world you are writing about, because of the accidental meeting any agent would report the incident.And because of the possible personal identifaction or cross information the would be reassigned. Too many complications also the agent is in danger himself. An experienced agent , regardless of, or because of his personal feelings would know the real danger of going on with this mission. Division would also see this as a possible trap or set-up. Please continue your story but look at my thoughts. Please note it has been many, many years since I was near that world but some rules never change. Agents are expensive do not risk them on a coincidences.

LadyMireilleLadyMireilleabout 7 years ago
Love a good story.

so glad to see a new story from you! Your Raw and Raw and Broken series are some of my top faves from this site. And honestly, inspiration to write myself. Liked the male POV in this story. ... I look forward to seeing where this goes. I just published my first story on Literotica and it is from a male POV, as well. ;)

ReefBeachReefBeachabout 7 years ago
Going to be good

Agree your male POV works well. Anon is prob right, real Secret Service is nothing like James Bond, but who cares. But be careful of clichés: hard-drinking loner etc etc. I liked how he went clubbing to be alone. More please!

tangledweedtangledweedabout 6 years ago
Interesting start

I immediately get suspicious of coincidence in story settings like this and expect that things will flip so that Ben is actually Nikki's target. Looking forward to finding out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good start

Your first chapter, I liked it. Good charter development, plot building. Headed to the next chapter. 👍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecretsxywriter@secretsxywriter
1881 Followers
October 2022 PRIMAL - My new lesbian series. A familiar setting with new characters...and a twist. It's a jungle out there. August 2022 MIDNIGHT SPECIAL — A gift I gave someone special that resurfaced in my archives while writing another story for here. THE DROP — Personal...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES