All Comments on 'Alpha Gene Ch. 01: Awakening'

by MrAlpha

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
barepussloverbarepussloverabout 7 years ago
Nice Story Line!

Please Continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Creative story

Very creative and amusing. Good background and set up. An Alpha gene would be a best seller

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice to see this is recent.

Wanted to say, "give us another one" but the good ones are often dated waaaay back and don't seem to have follow ups. So give us another one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

This has potential to be a great series but not at 1 page per chapter.

one page chapters are a waste of talent for a writer and a waste of time for reader to read. When the reader gets immersed into your world the chapter ends.

This is why I and successful writers on here aim to have chapters at least 2-3 lit pages long.

I myself will go back and flesh out a chapter if i find it doesn't have the required length or depth.

As far as I'm concerned I don't just write one chapter at a time either. I don't like to wait for the next chapter and I know many others are the same way. So I either write at least 2 chapters at a time and submit them 3 or 4 days to a week apart or I write the entire story and then submit it in its chapters every day or couple of days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very enjoyable

A great start to the story, looking forward to more!

Also, IMHO, the length of the chapter was just fine. Write the way you want to, not the way that self-proclaimed "successful writers" say you should.

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 5 years ago
More please

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Next chapter

when is the next chapter coming?

WillmottWillmottabout 2 years ago

Ficlet of the ex manlet. Too short.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous