All Comments on 'Fear, Reluctance, Accept, Submit'

by Jiggajank

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

You deserve only a very painful cancer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5Good read HEY ANNONY!

You deserved to be a cuck your entire marriage. happy you'll live with that for 100 years!!!

newmantopleasenewmantopleasealmost 7 years ago
Great Start!

Are we correct to assume there will be more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Man!

This is the way it is. Nothing we can do about it. Let's have more.

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 7 years ago

This was truly awesome, about as erotic as you can get!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It seems like the author may not be straight

Assuming the narrator is a man then I believe you should have posted this in gay male.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The fevered wet dream of the hopeless.

Just laughable as is the myth about black men's sexual prowess. In a world with little or no options aside from prison or the receiving end of a bullet there has to be something to try and hold out for. Pathetic.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 7 years ago
Not always a myth

Yes I understand the myth, I also understand that the odds are pretty good. Im game xoxoxoo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Re: myth anon

True. Always nice to see an anchor back to reality at the end of these things, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Re: Fever Dream.

Lol at anon critic below: a sociological critique of erotic fiction? Does he (or she) pick apart Barney & Friends this way too? Lighten up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just agree already

For the nasty anon posters, you can deny deny deny all you want. You can make crude comments trying to belittle. But I know this firsthand, this is how it works. The author is right. And it's best you accept it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Whine whine

Another whiny white man's tale...my dick is too little...whine!...my little dick secretly likes black cock...whine!...I submit to the black cock!

But, I will not give a black man a job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved it!

Don't understand how anyone couldn't blow a load or two while reading it.

JiggajankJiggajankalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thanks for the supportive comments, everyone! It encourages me to write more. As for the other commenters, it clearly struck a little closer to home than they were willing to admit ;) I think we'll have to take another trip down the rabbit hole, shall we?

blueexoticablueexoticaalmost 7 years ago
Just another BBC Story

Oh please you were going to write another story anyway!

JiggajankJiggajankalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Re Blue Exotica

Oh please... You've never written anything! That who can, do. Those who can't, complain endlessly about those who can! Lol!

blueexoticablueexoticaalmost 7 years ago
Really???

When you write for a living...you don't do it for free😁

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
4.5 Stars

I enjoyed the story; as it is interesting, potentially reflects real life, and flows well.

I actually scored it a five, to help offset some of the knuckle-dragging zeros that this type of story tends to attract.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Did not know...

you could post here from juvie. Keep dreaming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic!

Great story. Not sure why there are morons on here who comment that they think interracial is horrible even though they are on a website reading interracial stories. I suppose they are in the Fear and Reluctance phase. :) I look forward to more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very Erotic

As a white couple cuckolded by a Black bull, I get wet just reading about the evolution I know my hubby went through to get us where we all are now. He was at first quite humiliated when he realized this was what I needed, but then reality and lust took over, and he has accepted his fate, to the point where even the humiliation of his situation is arousing. We have been saving so I will be able to quit work soon and we can start a family, with my bull will impregnating me. Hubby is preparing himself to take Black cock during my pregnancy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
FUCK

Wish i had a wife to do this with, LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Edged n caged

Well written.. had me tight in my cage eveytime i read it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
white cuckold husband offers asian wife to BBC

i will let my sexy young asian wife read this for herself...so she will understand what we need to do

marypatmnmwfmarypatmnmwfover 6 years ago
Mary Schelske wants to go black

Story has made want to go black and exoerience it black men contact me at ednmary@frontier.com

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldabout 6 years ago
Glory to BBC

I know my place, the Black Alpha has breeding rights. I want to drink it from her, watch my lover love him more.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundabout 6 years ago
Read

mudshark madness for more of the wonders of BMWF relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My wife belongs to BBC

at 65 bbc has mase her a sex addict for bbc. She has two bbc bull regulars that use her as they want, suck, fuck and anal. She has changed, dresses like a slut, goes out to black clubs with them and they show her off as their slut whore. So embarrassing, cause I have to go too, or accept the consequences … submit my pussyass to them in front of my wife …. they do anyway. They have spanked her until she begged for cock; had them whip me, fuck me, til I can hardly walk. They have made me a sissy boy, servant, and cleanup for both of them. The bulls are magnificent, big, hung, virile and fuck her senseless before they leave.

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldabout 5 years ago
Very, very well put.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
BBC for the wife

The hottest sex I ever seen was watching the wife take 10 inches of BBC. Life changing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sublime writing.

You write my thoughts and feelings. Amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story, I have always wanted a Blackman to charm my wife and claim her in front of me. I’m a white man with a 7 inch cock who has had his share of all races of women but I found my biggest thrill was pointing out submissive women, especially white women to my black friends. Then watch them begin working her till she is sucking black cocks after she get off work. Them telling me how much she loves the look, taste and nasty feelings she gets sucking them in her car. Knowing that soon she’ll be naked bent over a chair or couch giving her sweet white pussy to my black friends.

I want to be made to suck a Blackman dick after he’s done fucking her so she can understand who is a better lover and stronger.

plusepluse4 months ago

Excellent written! 5*

Just as it happened to me and my longterm GF.

After relutance and acceptance I finally arranged a date with a black bull.

I ordered her not to wear any panties for easy access.

As soon as the bull discovered her ass und pussy were bare and unprotecteted he fingered her, making her very horny. In an instant he mounted her. His black cock splitting penetrating my sweet GF's white pussy, fucking her relentlessly with animalistic power to several orgasms.

About our experience I wrote a story on literotica: "Lulu Blacked".

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This story was hilarious. It was either written by a white guy with no dignity or confidence or by a black guy with a narcissistic complex. I enjoyed all the baseless opinions of the author. I'm not knocking you if this is actually your lifestyle. However, I dare say this story is more about manipulation than it is acceptance. You coaxed yourself and wife into acceptance, rather than outright discussing it. Just saying.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous