All Comments on 'Lovers' Rules Pt. 03'

by LittleBrain

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
bigbob2406bigbob2406almost 7 years ago

You really have got the way with the art of the erotic sex story.This last tale was even hotter than LBFM if that could be possible.I look forward to more from you in future.Thank you for your efforts.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 7 years ago
Hope there is more!

Enjoying the way this has progressed...the passion!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yes, More please!

.

DrizdartDrizdartover 5 years ago
A delight

The three parts were well developed for the relationship and virtually totally unbelievable for the "pragmatics" of the world around them. But I enjoyed reading the entire series in one sitting, rushing ahead to see how things would work out and how they would stumble into a lovers situation next.

Thanks for the efforts.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 5 years ago
What a crock!

Clearly this author is very immature and thinks that a sexy body on a young nubile teen is all you need for a relationship. Our hero seemed to have a good mature relationship with Marie but let that go for a great body. Justine will want interactions with teenagers she goes to school with and others later in college. All is not fucking and sex although from the author's preoccupation with the sex aspects of this story he clearly thinks that's all you need. Dan is much better off with Marie and if he does pursue the menage d'trois he'll soon find that his relationship with Marie is the one he can depend on. Nice try, but the ending left a bad taste in my mouth. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
marvelous romance story

An engaging plot, good character development, and passionate romance are all characteristics of this excellent and continuing love story. It needs to be continued! Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLittleBrain@LittleBrain
768 Followers
A mature guy who resents the passing of time and the opportunities he missed along the way. I believe in happy endings. January 20th - Sorry but there will be a hiatus of a few months before l can complete The Lab Rats. I have published complete versions of LBFM, Lovers'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories