All Comments on 'The Escaped Prisoner Fantasy'

by GalaxyFantasy

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yet the child was there

Reported.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

Really well done. Would love a sequel but that's me being greedy 😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Story!

One of the best I have read on here. Just the right level of teasing and reluctance giving way to undeniable lust. Nicely done!

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
Great first attempt!! :))

Hey GF:)) Great first attempt!! :) drags along a bit,but enjoyable overall!! ;)

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimealmost 7 years ago

Sequel, sequel, sequel, sequel, SEQUEL, futuristic elaboration in consequential order, slap on one more...WHAT now? Come on - he has a big dick.

Nice story, but seriously - a dick like that, the way you described it, can make a girl stop all her nonsense. Sequel, etcetera and onwards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Was the rapist black or white?

Hot story. You are well on your way to being an outstanding erotic writer.

One question: Did you intend for us to imagine the rapist was black or white?

Observations/Suggestions: Do you intend to write a sequel that reveals the rapist was caught in one of the road blocks that prevented David from coming home to his wife?

Perhaps that he was shot and killed trying to escape?

Or, sent back to prison where the wife visited him?

This was pretty long, but you told us that up front. You have now established the characters, so it will be fairly easy to write a sequel. Please do!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
SEQUEL!!

SEQUEL! Would love to see the husband forced to watch her taken! But whatever you choose, SEQUEL!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing!

One of the most amazing stories I've ever read. You're an awesome writer. Carry on with a sequel and other stories PLEASE!!!

GalaxyFantasyGalaxyFantasyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you all!

Thank you all for the positive and encouraging comments as well as to those who have favourited this story! When I published it I never expected such a supportive response from the Literotica community so this is very progressive for my development as a writer and future stories.

I admit I have still have some kinks to work out as a writer. On April 27th Anonymous asked if Barry is black or white. Thank you for your helpful comment drawing my attention to this and apologies for not making it clear. He is white. In fact, I pictured him to be more on the pale skin side as I believed this to be more alien to Millie, reinforcing the fact he is "not her type" and making her submission more perverse.

I am currently working on another non-reluctance story involving a black man and a white married couple. As per your suggestions, the husband will be more involved in this story.

Again, many thanks for your support.

GF

tangledweedtangledweedalmost 7 years ago
Walking the noncon tightrope with style

It's a given that here is a huge audience for stories of people being "taken" against their will, with the victim eventually giving in to the pleasure. Many of those stories leave the average reader with a guilty feeling when things go too far and the victim is left as a mere object of abuse.

Besides the excellent writing in this story, what impresses me is how this story walks that fine line between erotic and abusive that can make or break a non-consensual story (for me, anyway). The characterizations were perfect for the story, with the victim's innocence and the escapee's menace against their individual sexual needs. Great first story from this author, looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Complete as it is, move on to the next story

I don't think you need to write a sequel. The story is complete as it is. If you are tempted to write one, it should be after George is grown up and on to college, with no other child for them to raise. The ghost of the night with Barry can rear its head then and Millie would have to be creative in getting David to let her play and, being the good wife, have him find pleasure in their new adventure. Before then, it would only destroy the marriage and complicate the child's upbringing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

Just read it for the third or fourth time. Such an incredible story. How is your next one coming along? Really really hoping to hear an update and to see much much more of your work in the future.

eh9198eh9198over 6 years ago
Any updates?

Really looking forward to reading more of your fantastic work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Would have like a little more intensity. Overall good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing story build up!

This is a wonderful story! Not overdoing with violence, slow build up of eroticism and amazing description. It was complete in its way! Keep writing similar stories and I’ll be a devoted reader!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This is your first story? Man this was a great one!!! Would love to see a continuation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great tale :)

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 2 years ago

Escape

An escaped fugitive beds the housewife and makes off with her car.

eh9198eh9198over 2 years ago

Please keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous