All Comments on 'Red Nancy Goes Back to Black'

by HerLittlePiggy

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sooo hot

My gf does the same... fucking her ex bf Dominic and i get the leftovers. His cock is so much bigger than mine. I'd like to watch too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Separate section pls.

Can't Literotica just create a separate section for cuckolds!!!! They are crowding this section and growing by the thousands. What's happening to humanity??? Better if there are warnings at the beginning of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

How abougt you just suck his dick and by pass the middle slut, Hopefully you all get ebola

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 7 years ago
The protagonist feels the

angst that attracts cuckolds. Not badly written. 4*

You nonny commenters. You realize what the loving wives category is about, right? Wives who fuck around. "Married extra-marital FUN. Swinging, sharing, and more." This is what L.W. is. Y'all are stoopid if you expect otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
polylvr your name alone tells everyone your

sexual preference, we know what loving wives is about, you brain dead cuckold. We're getting tired of the, " I love my wife no matter how guys she cheated with pussies". The "BTB crowd is growing, the day of the cuckold is over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
Re: Separate Section For Cuckolds

There IS one: It's called Fetish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Her body tensed as my fingers curled over her pubic mound and pressed against her warm vulva.

This is the worst shit ever . Please stop writing # 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I agree with brooks

A Separate section for the mentally ill would benefit all.

Stories like this do not need comments or scores.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
hey

there are men out there that live for this... not me !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
OK, I added a comment. Is that what you wanted?

Sorry, but no hate, no humiliation, no umbrage. I will pray for you.

miss_hornymiss_hornyabout 7 years ago
garbage

some of the worst shit i have read on here .. you need to just stop writing this garbage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 good read. Hey anony you fool

if you don't live for this, why the fuck do you keep reading them and replying to them? Because you're fucking insane.

gracesnowpawgracesnowpawabout 7 years ago
Well done

As a writer myself it always surprises me to see negative comments. It's clear to me that some people do not appreciate the effort put into writing a story. If they don't like it, that's fine, but horrible comments and shitting ratings aren't nice at all.

If they don't like it, stop reading and move on.

Keep writing...i'm a follower :)

kisses

Grace

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: PolyLvr

Go bury your head in a sewer ass wipe. You're the kind of slime that attract these trash authors. One Star. Not even going to read this. Reading the comments, I would have to puke all day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@gracesnowpaw

@gracesnowpaw Strange the rating system is not as multiple people would like, a critics system for a fan or book club but to express the emotional response of the reader to the story presented. 1. I Hated It..>..5. I Loved It. If the writer does not like the comments on the story, turn them off. Get the site operator to change the wording on the rating system and EDIT the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
SUGGESTION!

Perhaps when you submit your next offering you could change your name to Analonymous or KnownMasterbaiter?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: gracesnowpaw-well done

You kidding right? Why would you be surprised at the negative comments? You really don't expect some one who appreciates good erotica to praise this fetish, interracial trash, do you? If you do, you're delusional. I'm well aware the time and effort it takes to write a story. Done it, been there, but this type of story just isn't erotic to most readers, and they show their discontent by voicing their opinion.

I haven't read any of your stories, but if you thought something like this was good, I don't think I'll bother reading anything of yours. I can just imagine what to expect.

Sorry author, to be fair, since I'm biased, no score.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
No surprise what to expect from this author.

Almost all stories written from this author are in the "gay" or "interracial" category.

Question is, why hasn't this story been posted in either category, instead of loving wives? Maybe the moderators could explain. Don't hold your breath though, it will never happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: anonymous-suggestion

Changing the name won't change anything. You are what you are. Can't turn a dirty lump of coal into a bright shinny diamond overnight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

More attention needs to be paid by whoever is responsible for category placement.

Please get these stories out of Loving Wives. Interracial shit belongs in interracial category

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What Ever.

It doesn't matter what category this story would be posted in. It's just trash in every way one looks at it.

Erotic_librarianErotic_librarianalmost 7 years ago
I had high hopes

But this just turned into another disturbing story I had a hard time finishing. Lit really needs a category just for cuck-craving readers. I don't mind reading about cheating (I've written about it myself) but the rest of the story was a turnoff. I was hoping for a completely different ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just plain nasty

Another willing cuckold that seems to be okay with his wife bringing home a disease filled swamp in her cunt. I wonder how happy he'll be if she's pregnant? Add to that she's a cheating bitch that has no real love or respect for her husband and you get this lousy story. Poorly thought out drivel. And the dialogue was just awful.

1 star only because negative stars aren't available - YET!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@Anonymous 04/23/17 Re: COMMENTS

I've got nothing against non-BTB stories, I've written some myself.

But just as a story doesn't suck simply because it isn't BTB, being NON BTB doesn't make it good!

Stories that suck, suck regardless of theme.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
stories that suck, suck regardless of theme

Of course that's correct, however, I found reading for some time now in loving wives, stories of willing cuckoldry and fetish behavior, for the most part aren't as well received. Actually many of the violent revenge type BTB stories would also fall into that category. I got nothing against cheating stories since loving wives category was established for that type of story. To me it's more interesting how a couple resolves the issue of cheating and the consequences thereof. It doesn't matter if it ends in reconciliation or the parting of the way, it's how they get to that point that makes for interesting reading.

The last sentence on this story pretty much sums it up. "We're good. One thing though, can I watch?" Pretty much tells you what this was all about. (signed ML)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Weeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllll a

HooHooDilly and a Cha Cha Cha Cha Cha!

HerLittlePiggyHerLittlePiggyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Wow

So this is fun. Let's see how much distain and vitriol I can drum up.

Erotic Librarian, what ending were you looking for?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
HerLittlePiggy

is appropriately named, because only a pig would write this kind of spineless shit. Is that enough hate for you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
We know

It's a queer writing this

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
Ten years cheating?

Ten years cheating? And the husband was happy with it? She showed no respect for him, much less love, and he still was happy with it? 1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

Erotic_librarianErotic_librarianalmost 7 years ago
HerLittlePiggy re: wow

I was hoping he'd come to his senses after fucking her one last time...if he was even able to stomach it, that is. The anger was nice and I thought his reaction like nearly gagging on someone else's cum would've made him realize she didn't care about him and has been merely wasting his time. It was well written and flowed nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
eat shit and die.

Thats more appealing than being you, yuck.

gordo12gordo12almost 7 years ago
Unbelievable crap!

The sewer backed up and spawned this piece of shit. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well that just went from bad to worse! So this guy LIKES that wifey has never...

...been faithful to him a day in their entire relationship?!?!?

Only people I know that would get off on that are themselves, broken or badly damaged, or just sick freaks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
meh

Just meh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Terribly written, horribly executed and Jesus Christ it's just over all bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Talk about irony

It's pathetic when you criticize the writing of someone and you don't know that "overall" is one word.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
stupid is as stupid does

I don't understand most you people, you read a story about a cheating wife and then complain about the wife cheating? You're either stupid or suckers for punishment. Go find a category you approve of.

To the author, I wouldn't bother troubling your self with half these comments. Stupid is as stupid does.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
you know what's really stupid

is the last comment. ONE STAR because I come here to read erotica, not trash

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So what's new?

Most women in their fifties get bored with their husbands. My wife wanted separate bedrooms until a divorced woman friend of hers started taking her out on Friday nights. Sometimes she would stay with her overnight, most times she gets home after 2am smelling of drink and sex and ready for more. It's great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: so what's new?

looks like another willing cuckold in the making, I bet you're just proud of your whore, aren't you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Alternate Ending

"I love you," I said happily. I was at peace and I felt surprisingly close to my cheating, slut wife.

"I love you too Baby," she smiled. "Are we good?"

"We're good. We're getting divorced, but we're good."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another wimpy cuckold

The author must be English.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So

For those bothered by stories about the cuckold/hotwife lifestyle, what is it that so offends you?

Is it that they are defiling the sanctity of marriage?

Is it that you are incapable of understanding how someone might enjoy watching their spouse in the throes of passion with another man?

Are you equally bothered by stories about women who have affairs with other women?

And on that note, I see a lot of homophobia and homophobic slurs directed at the author, are you equally offended by lesbian women and women who engage in sexual acts with other women as you are when a man does so with another man?

I just find it curious and I am wondering how deep the hypocrisy goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Weeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllll a

HooHooDilly and a Cha Cha Cha Cha Cha!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
MINUS 5*!!!

For those idiots excited by cuckold/wimp crap!! Whats wrong with your brain? Are you molested at childhood or was your mother a slut who betrayed your father or what other event damaged your brain? But you have my assurance that mental help is always available. Try it, its never to late!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Let me get this straight

In your closed little mind, if someone doesn't share the same ideals and beliefs that you possess then they are mentally ill. I feel sorry for you and your spouse. It's closed minded buffoons like you who beat up homosexuals in the 50s, who didn't support the rights of women to vote and who fought hard to allow slavery in the 1860s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Let me get this straight?

"It's closed minded buffoons like you who beat up homosexuals in the 50s, who didn't support the rights of women to vote and who fought hard to allow slavery in the 1860s."

Really? You may need to brush up on the history of the abolitionist movement and John Brown? In any event if there Is any evidence to support either of your 3 claims please provide a link.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
???

So it wasn't closed minded idiots who beat up homosexuals, argued against a womans right to vote and fought hard not to abolish slavery?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: anonymous-so

So, who gives a shit. I don't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You don't get it

Once you go black we don't want you back.

Stay in the wood pile where you belong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Okay

You are racist, homophobes. Got it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
People this is justa story

Why is it that people read this kind of tale and find hate. If it upsets you then don't read there are thousands of different ones to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good fun read, but the haters... wow!

What's going on??? As a non-US reader/writer I can't work ths out. Such vicious (and ignorant and plain wrong) comments. Is this race-hate? Fat-shaming? Misogyny? Write a compliment, constructive criticism, or fuck off. Don't waste our time..

A great romp of a story. Loved the chubby details. Not sure about him gagging at eating her out; if he's turned on by the kinky, cheating sex, wouldn't he maybe like it? Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

That was good and he ended it with wNting to watch. Perfect he could tape the whole thing . He could even tell them to talk dirty like he's not even there so when he files the divorce papers he could threaten her with sending the video to everyone she knows . It's fine with her being a pig and wanting different cock but stay single. Why cheat and humiliate and disrespect your husband. Nobody , ever people who know and feel bad for the unsuspecting hubby will not talk about him behind his back . They will alway look down on him . I've been in way to many conversations where all the guys were laughing and abusing the pig wife with the poor dumb hubby that doesn't know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Complete trash. 1* for this crap

The author must be a freaking retard to write such stupid nonsense low context and pathetic story.

In fact it seems the author has some serious mental illness mixed with some gay issues and some cuckold issues that were transferred to this ugly story.

The author enjoys more eating loads of cum and big cocks rather than his STD cunt wife.......so perhaps the writer is a repressed & frustrated gay pretending he's a wimp husband....... this is so pathetic and sad!

What waste of time reading all this garbage.

1* for this crap

HerLittlePiggyHerLittlePiggyover 6 years agoAuthor
Anonymous

I think that little anon has some latent homosexual tendencies and this story struck a chord with him. Perhaps his tiny dick got hard reading this story and now he's lashing out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love this, it’s everything I love to think about doing to my wife. I even love how she can’t tell him no.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As long as I don’t have to see it, I love licking after he’s done using her. Sitting on my face rubbing my face in her stretched out pussy as she tells me how much he loved her being married to a white man as he made her cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Liked it very very much:

4+ [4.4 = 88% = A (☆☆☆☆+)]!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHerLittlePiggy@HerLittlePiggy
3486 Followers
Question for the ladies: size does matter right? 5 I mean it's not a guarantee of good sex but it certainly helps increase the odds.