All Comments on 'Michael Undercover'

by jackie_em

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good writing!

Really good story, until the ending which was for me a bit of a let down. But I really enjoyed the depth of the story, and the character development. It is nice to read something with a developed plot line, and not just sexual descriptions, or worse yet, only wardrobe descriptions. Keep writing; you have true story telling talent.

BaddGrrlBaddGrrlalmost 7 years ago
Five star story, BUT...

...in a couple of places there were some pretty jerky transitions - the lead-in to James' death read like there were some sentences (or even paragraphs) missing:

I mean:

"James had a girlfriend, in addition to his wife, and besides fucking me. James emerges from a building and walks toward his car. Two men come out of the shadows with guns, and approach him. "

Missing transition there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
To Be a Woman...

Nothing magical but early in my career, 3 years out of college, married and struggling as a part-time high school drama teacher I took a job in summer theater upstate New York. The company did lots of musicals and being small I got stuck on the chorus line several times. A prospective investor wanted me to have dinner with him after one of the shows and wasn't disappointed when I showed up @ his Winnebago. He was powerful and charming through dinner and when he asked if I'd put something feminine on for him, well I did. He was a great kisser and it felt surprisingly natural to be in his arms. I spent the night and the next night, and though I've remained married, have spent many summer Catskill nights and long Manhattan lunches being the woman I really am.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Would love to see a follow up story!

Would love to see a follow up story! Maybe Boris takes a pink pill!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

oh yes a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good work

Potential for longer novels. Story lines great!

Dawn191270Dawn191270about 6 years ago
Part 2 please

Great story you have move it up a gear part 2 please .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous