All Comments on 'A Surprising Sunday Service'

by QSQuinn

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 7 years ago
Fun story

Totally unrealistic, but who cares: it's fiction!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
fantastic

superb writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A MOVING SERVICE

I can't remember the last time I have laughed this hard at anything I've read.Please keep writing you truely have a talent for humor. Please give us more!

Rosa99Rosa99almost 7 years ago
Great writing

Funny, hot, irreverent and refreshingly different. I look forward to reading more of your writing.

SharpguySharpguyalmost 7 years ago
Well Done

Maybe not plausible, but not impossible. I have two adventures from my younger days with two different girls in church. One during a weekday, when the building was nearly empty. The other was during a Sunday morning service, as she gave me a BJ in the room with the audio/video controls. This tale brought back from memories. Thanks!

AmerinTasxAmerinTasxalmost 7 years ago
Amazin !

With my years as a child in Catholic school, church, and the utter hypocrisy of it all, I loved this story. Well done, well written! Thanks for all your hard work, keep them cumming !

echo29echo29almost 7 years ago
NICE

Nicely done...keep writting..thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I loved it!

Okay, not highly plausible but not entirely impossible either. I loved it: hot sex with a hottie in church - what's not to like?! (P.S. I have been in my life a boy chorister and later an organ scholar, etc. sadly I've mostly only ever been involved with all-male choirs... which may have been a good thing: I would not have been able to resist a girl like that!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

Great to read a well written story ( or was it? lol ) very plausible keep writing. It was so refreshing to have an original plot

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sequal

Sequal please

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One of the best stories on Literotica

One of the best stories I've every read. P.S. Organized religion is such a hoax.

VitriolhackVitriolhackabout 5 years ago
Smart and witty

This is a funny story with a witty teen girl character. Very interesting and different.

Fantastic writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice premise

But there was no buildup to the sex. Could have been better.

And you wrote STAUNCH when you meant STANCH.

HardBenHardBenover 4 years ago
WOW

What an incredible day for Mike.....ha ha

Every man's dream.

Great story.

SimonDoomSimonDoomover 4 years ago

Excellent story. The writing is good and clever in places; the pace is great. You tell just enough and not too much. The tone has just the right level of lightness. There's just enough detail to give this deliciously naughty tale plausibility. A very enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Omg that was incredible

I’ve never left comments before but this was the best I’ve ever read. Your are so fucking talented this was astounding. The part with the vibrating pipes?? The description of her body?? The humor mixed perfectly with sex?? No long wait or stupid buildup, no lull in the writing. I’d pay for this. Definitely coming back.

MrViixMrViixalmost 3 years ago

Bravo! Thank you for a well-written, imaginative, hot-as-fuck story. 5 stars. :)

VitriolhackVitriolhackover 2 years ago

I cam back to reread this story, again, it left me horny as well as well entertained. Funny one!

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
Best choir organ performance EVER !!!!

I sing in the choir.

Wish I had a soloist to join me in the organ loft. I would never miss.

AWESOME sex

Can’t wait to hear Becca’s next solo with Mike’s accompanying help.

jcus0511jcus0511almost 2 years ago

Hot fun loved the setting.

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

GAWD...what a hot first time for the 2 of them...the picture you paint...! So lucky she'd been training herself with her dildos to allow her sphincter to yield...

Becca going commando under her choir robe....

Five really not enough...going into all-time greats folder...well done!

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 1 year ago

Incredibly sexy arse-fucking scenario. Please write more about this duo including sleepovers, babysitting opportunities and more sodomy on Sundays at church! Religion never felt so great!

Helen1899Helen1899about 1 year ago

So very different and so hot, Great story, young girl naked under her robes, so hot, what a great story.10/10, I am so wet😋

Hot_SisterHot_Sister12 months ago

As an author myself, who tries (like you) to craft pieces of art rather than dirty stories, I can tell you that this one is worth far more than the score it has earned so far. There must be a bunch of people out there who really don’t appreciate talent. And you have it, my friend! I seldom read an author’s entire library but I’m working through yours and I love it. This one - and the sequel - is the best, though, so when you finally get back to writing you know where to start! Thank you for your creative ability and please, come back and write some more!! Hot_Sister.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

One of, if not the best, I have ever read. Thank you, thank you, thank you,. Awaiting more, hopefully!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good premise.

Rush to cock in ass much too rapid.

Needed much more touching/teasing/playing/fingering before cock into ass.

Maybe some rimming to show how much he enjoyed her asshole. And for lubrication.

Four stars.

NeoDiotimaNeoDiotima7 months ago

Well done. Now my caveats.

1. Sexually assertive woman, passive male puts moral responsibility on the woman. Just the way men like it. Their sexual needs met, their dream of releasing their passion without responsibility…. It is cliche here at Literotica. I suppose rape fantasies are the correlate for women.

How about hot erotica where both have equal agency?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQSQuinn@QSQuinn
1835 Followers
Hi all, Many people have asked when I will get back to writing, the truth is I am not sure right now. I have some other projects on the go that are consuming all my time and this area is suffering as a result. I hope to be back and doing some more writing soon, but I can't ma...