All Comments on 'Improper Advances Ch. 03'

by bjmichaels

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
CreeperclawCreeperclawalmost 7 years ago
These people make me sick

I'm all for debauchery and a good sex story but the level of evil and manipulation that those two are using is horrible. Really hoping the dude wises up and finds a new guy to be with, and gets the hell away from them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

This is a really disgusting story. Seduction is one thing but this is a story of calculated manipulation. It also sounds like you've got a bit of internalised homophobia going on in your mind because a lot of this writing is denigrating to gay people generally, and it doesn't make you feel good to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So far gone...

You are a prolific writer here on literotica, which I appreciate. Unfortunately,this story was full of manipulation, rape, and humiliation. I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt, so I forced myself to read the entire story before passing judgement. As a gay man, I think this story was harmful,sickening, and without merit. Bruce and Lori are horrible characters that represent so much of what is wrong in this world today. This was truly cringeworthy. I hope you're happy. I will never read a story by you again. If the scale could go lower, I would give you 0 stars.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 7 years ago
Disappointing

I have always held this prolific writer and his talent in high regard but this series has been increasingly disappointing. This Chapter in particular is downright disgusting.

orpahazariahorpahazariahalmost 7 years ago
simply awful

I agree with all the above comments. I've enjoyed all your stories but this does not cut at all. I'm a very straight woman but enjoy gay romance because of the level of sincerity in loving their partners​. But this story is so pitiful and downright degrading to the main character and to love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excuse you

To my dear other commenters, I simply Cannot agree. Even though this story is filled with faults in the characters and behavior I do not agree with, being gay and in any type of relationship at ALL is not all cute and happy. This represts a little bit sickening, but also true side of any type of relationship, gay or strait or in between. This is a side not offen represented on this site. Even if you don't like or agree with the story, then don't continue to read it. And it certainly doesn't warrant you never reading the authors work again, that would be passing judgment based off a simple story that you don't like, if I did that I would have never came across one of the best story's I'd ever read, and believe me, that would have been a true loss!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Keep it coming

Ignore all those stupid people keep it coming .that boy has never been more himself til now , he's just doing what is natural for him .it's not bad , wrong or sick and no one forced anything on him .I don't eat meat no matter what.no one can talk me into eating it ,would have to physically force. Me to eat , as u have read there was no force involved.

TravisballzTravisballzalmost 7 years ago
Not your best work

The incredible amounts of degradation and humiliation in this chapter, combined with the elements of reluctance/non consensual content in previous chapters and the morbid overuse of the word "sweetie" throughout the series has made me dislike this story. By no means does your work need to fit the literotica "formula" to be good, but it's generally not a good thing when the reader pities the protagonist and is repulsed by almost every other character that's been introduced by the end of chapter three.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

What I liked about this is that Bruce is all man and wants johnny to be more feminine and wear panties and refer to his ass as pussy. I loved that part of the convo between brother and sister. What I don't like is the humiliation and selfishness. Those things are a turn off. Seduction can be hot. Making someone bring out their feminine selves is hot. But not with humiliating but with love. I wish Bruce would be a real gentleman, caring and confident about his sexuality who just likes his boy to be feminine and the girl in bed. Keep it coming though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
why?

The first two chapters were decent but this one went totally left field. Humiliation and submission can be sexy, but this went too far. I usually like your stories but I can't get behind this one, mate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Garbage

the story sucked. You had such a good thing going in the beginning, but then used and put this crap together. I'm not sure why you chose to take the story into this direction where his friends and everybody he knows basically humiliate and embarrass him. Why couldn't it have been enough for him to get with Bruce?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I think this went too far and the ending seemed pretty harsh. I like seduction and sex as much as anyone but humiliation is going too far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I strongly agree with the previous comment.

Lori and Bruce are in no way his friend, and obviously never have been. They are nasty, ugly mean crappy people. To claim friendship in the face of such degradation and manipulation is nauseating, not erotic. Consent is even questionably, given the level of manipulation. The tags are a lie. It is not about gay acceptance or gay love. The whole scenario is more likely to cause a person to step in front of a bus or off a bridge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You need to fix this

I read on hoping that Bruce and Lori got what they deserved. But instead, this turned into a horrible story. It's not even hot to read anymore. John needs to find someone who loves him for how he is. Whether that's a manly man, a regular man or a feminine type of guy (which I don't think should be the case for John). John should find true love in a man and leave Lori and Bruce wanting him and regretting all they did to him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Horrid!

This was not good...just went completely off of the deep end...into nothingness!! Sorry, this turned my stomach!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nope

this is horrible. and fuuuuuck these basic ass straight girls throwing around words like 'fag' and trying to humiliate men for their sexuality. fucking hideous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Parts 1 & 2 were good but 3 sucked.

thomashwhitethomashwhite7 months ago

Unfortunately I have to agree with most of the other commenters. Bruce and Lori are getting worse and worse. The level of manipulation means this should be in non-consent.

I’m still not even sure that Johnny is truly gay. Almost every thought process is based on a sub pleasing their Dom. There is almost no thought about general Dick or men. Straight men can be submissive enough for this to occur. Especially when they have been manipulated for years. When the breakup with Lori occurred Johnny would have been even more submissive than usual. Bruce/Lori manipulated the timing of that so Johnny would lean on Bruce. Then Bruce takes advantage of the situation and masters out on him. In many cases johnnys thought processes that are not still fogged question the requests and behavior.

The problem is that Bruce isn’t a Dom. He’s a sadistic piece of shit. He manipulated all of this to occur. Now he’s working to change Johnny’s basic personality. If you love someone you don’t do that because you love who they are. If you are manipulating their thought processes to change that then you are looking for a robot/slave. Someone whose personality isn’t wanted. Just a rubber stamp of the master. The potential for gender dysphoria when you involuntarily manipulate someone to present as the other gender is significant. Depression or suicidal ideation wouldn’t be abnormal with everything Bruce/Lori has done. The damage being done is definitely not a concern for bruce or his sister.

A Dom has an ethical duty to their sub. They need to know their sub better than the sub knows themselves. The Dom has to work to expand the boundaries of a sub in ways that make them better and more able to cope. Better is not the exclusive decision of the Dom. It needs to exist with the defined world of the sub. Doing harmful things (say outing them in front of their parents by arranging for the parents to walk on the sub getting fucked by their Dom may make the Dom’s Dick hard but is not appropriate for most subs). The Dom needs to know their sub so that they don’t take things too far. Many submissive will tell their Dom’s what they think will make the Dom personally happy while allowing themselves to be harmed physically and mentally. The Dom needs to understand and account for that possibility. In this chapter their is a perfect example of that effect

Bruce - Do you really want to do this for me?"

Johnny - I searched his eyes for clues of what he wanted me to say.

Johnny - "I, uh, yes, I want to do this for you," I mumbled.

Nowhere has Bruce ever asked Johnny what he wants out of this relationship. It appears Bruce just wants everything his way. He shows no concern for johnnys needs but just assumes Johnny will be always happy with what Bruce wants. For all we know Johnny might just want a boyfriend or a girlfriend. Just cause he’s a submissive does not mean he wants a petty master to turn him into a femmed sissy slave not just within the boundaries of a play session but within his full life. Once again a situation more likely to damage him.

thomashwhitethomashwhite7 months ago

Again I forget a major point. Anyone who manipulates someone to change things about themselves and then openly denigrates/humiliates them for doing those things is a piece of shit. Both Bruce and Lori make direct statements to Johnny that do this. They both seem to make fun of his faggot statuses. Pretty ripe considering Bruce himself his gay. The things stated between Bruce/Lori along those lines is even worse.

However, here is where I have to acknowledge the author if free to write their fantasy however they want. But I will not support a story pretending to be supportive or loving when the words and actions don’t indicate it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous