All Comments on 'Destined Lovers Ch. 08'

by vanalas

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So glad

...they worked this out. They seemed good for each other from the beginning!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I enjoyed the story. U had moments when Henry pissed me off wanting to get right to see b4 working things out and he never did explain the guy he was on top of to George George but I realized you wanted to have Jake bring that up. It was a bit crazy to think they'd forgive Jake all that so fast. Yes it gave George his family and wealth, but he hurt really badly for yrs. I'd have decked him anyway. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Uh - nope.

Henry verbally & physically abuses George, doesn't trust him, and throws him away.

He then takes Jake as a lover, even though he doesn't even like him. Then, years later, he stalks & harasses George/Ivan and even kidnaps his son. These are NOT actions of someone who actually loves you. Henry is an egocentric domestic abuser. He is a weakling who stay in a sexual relationship with someone he doesn't even like for 5 years - so he's not very bright either. Ivan is an idiot to take him back and risk his son's happiness for a guy who has behaved so abusively and erratically. A HEA is just NOT believable to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You really good

Hi, I love the story but I just wanted to point out that the name are a little mix up. You may know who the characters are but if you read the next word you notice that that the name is off. But I really love the story and I just was hoping to help the story that I love. I hope I didn't offend you. Thanks for a great read!

geemeedeegeemeedeealmost 7 years ago
I agree with Anon from 6/3

There was nothing romantic about what Henry did to Ivan. It was abuse, pure and simple. I kept reading because I was waiting for Ivan to call the cops, or some other sensible outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Loved your story had me hooked from start to finish although I do agree with some of the negative comments although loved the ending which I kinda thought you would end it like that after all the title is Destined Lovers. Can't wait to read your other stories hope they as good as this one you are a good writer. Will you be writing anymore stories?

o2byoungo2byoungover 6 years ago
It's finally over!

Just finished the last 3 chapters at 2:00 AM. I am happy that all ended well, and that Noah will now have two loving parents. Vanalas, you create some great plots, as was also evident in "Forever Yours." Will be starting your current story soon.

Ginger630Ginger630over 2 years ago

Henry is abusive! First he treats George like crap, slaps him, and mentally abuses him by bringing another man into his room. When George/Ivan finally has good luck, Henry wants him back. He kidnaps his son and stalks him. George/Ivan was abused by his uncle and then by Henry. I wish his adoptive father got him mental help so he could tell Henry to go jump off a bridge. Definitely not an HEA. He’ll probably abuse Ivan more and Noah will grow up in a horrible environment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservanalas@vanalas
226 Followers
I have been successful probably because I have always realized that I knew nothing about writing and have merely tried to tell an interesting story entertainingly. My own experience is that once a story has been written, one has to cross out the beginning and the end. It is th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES