All Comments on 'The Naughty Patient Ch. 02: Incident'

by c1999

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great....

....I'm a big fan of scat stories. Now that they know....somehow bring the office staff in for a Friday night scat fest!

twitcher66twitcher66about 6 years ago
Fantastic

I did so enjoy this story...and the previous build up...but this really turned me on. I have enjoyed such sessions with a married cross dresser..apart from the smearing. I can vouch for the fantastic feeling of sliding into a shit soaked arsehole.

Please keep up the good work.

John

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, I thought the first instalment was hot but this was even better! I have only once been lucky enough to have a vaguely similar experience, and this brought back that memory perfectly. In that instance my partner had filled her white knickers as I massaged her back, and after my hard cock had mashed into the bulge I pulled her panties down enough for it to push into the mess and into her hole, so easily it felt so natural and we fucked like that until we both came. It felt a little gross after we’d done, and the clean up in shower and bath took forever but it was worth it!

Rick_51Rick_51over 1 year ago

Beautiful action and writing....making me anxious for chapter 3 and perhaps the good Dr sharing with her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous