All Comments on 'Beyonce's Big Black Booty Ch. 02'

by MTL17

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another awesome story

Love reading about Queen B getting dommed. I'd love to read about Anna taking Bey across her knee and really going to town on that big black ass. If there was ever a woman built to be spanked long and hard, followed by a hard buttfucking, it's Beyonce. Keep this series going, it's super hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good story

I know you said in the comments section of Lucky 13 chapter 4 that you're no longer interested in writing wwe fics. But would you ever put some of the wwe women into another story? Being topped by a Beyonce or somebody else?

MTL17MTL17almost 7 years agoAuthor

No, because that's still half a WWE story, and at this rate I will never do a WWE story again given that rather than fix their mistakes the WWE is doubling down on being unbearable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
One of your best

This is really great. I love that you include Anna in this story, as the top no less, which makes me curious about who else Anna's bitches are. I'm dying to see Beyonce get her revenge, be it by pure anger and she can't take it anymore, or when Anna is going soft and showing genuine affection & mercy for her and she ungratefully turns the table. I beg you to make Beyonce being bottom at the end of this story tho. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing series

This series is amazing. Looking very forward to your next entry in it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMTL17@MTL17
2014 Followers
I am not a professional writer and welcome constructive criticism. Any stories I write that are loosely based on a celebrity or TV character comes from a place of fan worship and boredom. My stories feature themes of predominantly one woman dominating another. Strap-on anal se...