All Comments on 'A Whole New World'

by airoralover

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Lengthy but nice

Interesting story apparently written by a British writer but set in the USA. Once you get past the colloquialisms that distinguish it it's an easy read. Slow but steady.

Sxualchocol8Sxualchocol8almost 7 years ago
Sadness...

The story was going so well, until I got to page 6 and mom ending up in bed with Harry ended it for me. Sharing within a family is not my cup of tea, so I stopped reading.

Until that part, however, it was well written and the storyline was well developed. I'm impressed by what you've written, especially if you're from 'across the pond', so to speak.

Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

What a lovely story,Isnt this just about most guys idea of the ideal fantasy ??

Many thanks to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
That was simply horrible

And starting with his wife didn't help.

reader1000reader1000almost 7 years ago
Wonderful but complex

You took the time to build up to complex but believable relationship between 3 loving people. Bravo!

lesliejoneslesliejonesalmost 7 years ago
Nicely put together

This story has interesting characters, places, and a fetish that I did not catch on to for some time. That was not a shortcoming, as I enjoyed the pacing and the hero's slow awakening to his feeling for the heroine, who displayed her good thinking by also taking her time. I don't think the fetish was the principal theme, which was threesomes. Whether I approve of threesomes is hardly relevant--nor are anyone else's individual views on this--I do think the threesome is presented quite positively and attractively. Setting in both sides of the pond is challenging even for those of us who have lived on both sides. Example from the early part: Little Venice is in London while Venice (the beach) is in L.A. (I wouldn't be surprised if one of the holiday trips ends up in the original Venice!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

Had me hooked and jealous. Brilliant story and wanting more can it get better hell yes. Fantastic my friend

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ARSE?

Were they British sailors in a previous life? It was disconcerting to see the word "arse" over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
God Awful

I do not want to crush your dreams but this is just bad craftmanship. Your word of choices, characters all looked crooked. And your need to build a base for the upcoming coutious is just plain bad. And "bad" is a waaaay ubderstatement at this point. Good day sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Where's the Fetish

Mohair and Motorcycle rides are now a fetish?

9 pages to get nowhere

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story

Hi, nice story, covering some sexy topics

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love to read erotica by someone who can actually write, much appreciated! A few typos, but who cares. Good story that makes a bizarre situation seem almost normal! It took me a while to figure out that you were British, and how different words meant different things, but I managed. ;-) Keep writing.

\

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous