All Comments on 'The Lad with the Cock in his Mouth'

by JasonClearwater

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
holliday1960holliday1960almost 7 years ago
Another typically humorous story

Our household is having great fun with your wonderful sense of humor. Your stories are always polished with skill. And, the tongue in cheek humor is a riot. Keep 'em coming.

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwateralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the support, Holliday.

For any Anons who are triggered by feelings of same-sex attraction while reading this, I'm handing out free hugs in the Coles' car park from 9pm AEST. Remember, you are not alone. xx J.

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesalmost 7 years ago
Hot!

Decently written bi stories are so hard to come by. When I find them, it's like going to that favorite restaurant that you hardly ever get to go to because it's a really long drive to get there. I have to savor them when I get the chance. 5 stars!

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwateralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks D&T

I'd like to see more bi Lit fiction too. Love reading it! Love writing it. For obvious reasons. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

That first time is unforgettable. I really think that if more men tried it, there wouldn't be any thoughts of it being unnatural. I love being a cock sucker and love eating cum.

zazrix9zazrix9almost 7 years ago
Luv

How they turned him. It'd be awesome to be spit roasted a couple of times to get my day started off on the cocks

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 7 years ago
Very erotic story!

Loved reading about his first.time. He was lucky enough to get three cocks to suck. I love being a cocksucker and giving men the pleasure of cumming in my mouth.

MarieJoanneMarieJoannealmost 7 years ago
Superb

Like the other commenters, I loved it too. Love bi fiction. Bi crossdresser here. I might have enjoyed being locked out in bra and panties or a little babydoll nightie perhaps. ;-)

Marie

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwateralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Hi folks, I completely forgot to mention in the header

That this is a 'Nude Day' entry for the competition currently running. So if you do like and vote, it's much appreciated!

Cheers,

Jase.

63lsmith63lsmithalmost 7 years ago
VERY NICE READ

I enjoyed this completely. hope to here more about Jessie future education into gay sex life.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnnealmost 7 years ago
Good start

I would have loved taking on three cocks, but no way would I want to go out naked here in Indiana. I will be looking for the next time when they take his virgin ass, hopefully they will be gentel as it will have some pain. My step dad took his time and there was very little pain, now I really love to have a cock in my ass. da.cd@frontier.com

yukonnightsyukonnightsabout 6 years ago

I don't often run across a writer who can pull off a story that is all one scene filled with sex. But you broke the mold on that. I think the reason is the combination of clever word choices and ironically, an almost believable situation. But the reason I was able to enjoy it so much is because you took the time in your profile to cover your view on non-con/forced sex. If it's to be erotic, it isn't truly forced. And you gracefully interjected enough of Jess's growing desire into the scene to make it fun and full of new discovery. You have a very clever, and unique, way with words that I really admire. I'll be sure to read more of your work because power exchanges and D/s can be so erotic to those involved...and to those who only read about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
God and Jesus

God and Jesus had cock in their mouths and swallowed too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Could have used a sequel. Really enjoy the way you set up the non-con as more of a latent desire/reluctance dynamic.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 1 year ago

One of your best, Jason! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Satan even made God suck his cock and swallow like a bitch as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn! I wish was small enough to be facefucked like him!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God has a filthy cock in his mouth all the time, and the fucking pig swallows too. Go figure.

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbc7 months ago

Enjoyed the story, especially loved the cum facial. Should be fun explaining the cum in his hair to his girlfriend. Definitely brought out some bizarre comments from "Anonymous."

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wish it was me sucking 3 cocks and swallowing cum

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJasonClearwater@JasonClearwater
517 Followers
Update: April 2021 I haven't been active on Lit in years, and won't be for the foreseeable future, but I felt like an update was in order, to let everyone know I'm still alive. . About me: I'm gay, and more interested in D/s than ass-plundering, which is why I don't waste ...