All Comments on 'Retribution'

by HR1983

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it hope there's more

This started very well. Needs a little more background now so we can understand the back story for possibly both sides this could become Avery good multi chapter story.

I personally look forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nobody requires a trilogy

Take a look. There are a ton of one offs on this and other sites. And this wasn't worth reading.

shyintxshyintxalmost 7 years ago

Very good start looking forward to where it is going.

To anonymous... The author was talking of getting published not just posted on different sites...maybe you should read closer before making g comments about something you know nothing about.

Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 7 years ago
I saw this

I saw this and started reading it. Then I went back and read all of introspections. It was great! So I read this next. I love it. I can't wait to see what happens next!

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
More!!:))soon!!:))please!!:))

Amazing twists and turns!!:))thanks that cruel jerk dom of the beginning wasnt your male lead!!;))

Please allow the rescuer and the stunned rescued BDSM slave girl some time alone so that readers can furthermore enjoy your excellent character development!!:))a very seductive dom and sub non con perhaps....;))please dont introduce two new characters so soon..as spoilers!!;))

Hell!!;))why was this chapter so short?!;))more!!:))soon!!:))please!!:))

HR1983HR1983almost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

Please do keep leaving it! I have the first four chapters worked out but honestly am not sure where this will head. I'd storyboarded the final book but after careful consideration decided it needed to be the final work in the trilogy so am starting from scratch on this one. I am totally open to suggestions, input from a couple readers in particular was critical in Hannah and James' story coming together as well as it did. I have a lot going on but hope to submit the second chapter next week.

And to humor the Anon yes, Carina Press *does* require a trilogy for this specific genre and I've been told most other online publishing companies do as well. They make their money off the second and third books by offering the first at a much lower cost to "hook" readers. Apparently the "nice try, resubmit when you have the other manuscripts finished" email I received does, however, mean the manuscript was at least glanced over by a couple of their editors so I'll take it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can't wait!

Idc if you need a trilogy or not I started reading this and was involved I loved your story about James an Hannah. I got excited about the first mention of James, not expecting it to be a spin off story. I can't wait for more. Keep writing!!! Glad to see you're trying to get things published, your writing skills prove worthy. ❀️

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great start

I love the story so far, keep going please.

Horseman68Horseman68about 5 years ago
Good Beginning β€” Sorry It’s Abandoned .

The beginning of the story had great promise. Regret that it has been abandoned.

bagsybagsyabout 4 years ago
Please continue

Would love to see where it goes

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous